Cifalem

Sep 24, 2018
damn I am only just now finding out the game is being completely redone.
This is like when a fanfic writer suddenly goes "well I actually want to do something different so I will rewrite the story" and then he either takes a million years just to get up to the point he stopped at in the original or more commonly he just quits after a very short time.
this does not bode well to me at all. I hope I'm wrong, but i've seen this sort of thing play out far too often. I really just wanted to see the story progress tbh.
Well, I guess I'll cross my fingers and check back in a year or so.

Cifalem

Sep 24, 2018
weren't the MC and Jaiden supposed to be twins?
I guess that will also be my justification for preferring the older model, as well as how this model looks nothing like the character the MC is portrayed as.
The MC is supposed to be a foxy playful seducer.
the redesign looks like he toured with Henrietta's metal band in Germany.
Jeanne's redesign is bad, but this is much, MUCH worse on all levels.

Cifalem

Sep 24, 2018
Nora (9.0) Main Character Rework
View attachment 2992682

BEHOLD, Nora new crispy and tender new look❤
  • -Name: Nora
  • -Current Status: A military prodigy in the art of capturing and eliminating targets, achieved the rank of lieutenant at an astonishingly young age of 15. Her agility, intelligence, and military prowess were matchless, instilling fear in high-ranking officials and striking terror in her enemies. She is a woman of a few words, Her icy and quiet Attitude only heightened the mystery surrounding her; she never engaged in conversation with anyone, leading some to believe she was mute. Nora was a solitary figure, devoid of friends and uninterested in forming connections, She looks like a total robot that it is created for accomplish her objective. Until one day, her life took a tragic turn 7 years ago, after she betray us, attacking and killing her own unit during a mission, causing chaos in the military forces, after a LOT of deaths, she got captured after 9 moths in the jungle by the captain of the marine special forces Julia, Upon her capture, because of her crimes, she faced the ultimate punishment: the death penalty.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
New stuff on this rework character:

- Added a new head mod,
all the characters have these on them, this head mod helps me to do way more facial expressions with them❤
- 2 different hairstyles
- 3 Main clothes/ 3 quest clothes,
the quest clothes will only appear during the time of some quest line, for example, her prisoner clothes or the bandage clothes, also that now she will remove her mouth cover more often especially when she is only with you, outside she will put it back again or the helmet depending of the situation.
- 3D sculpted body, That include abs, arms, ass, thighs, shoulders... She looks like a spartan gladiator hehehehe...
- Physics mod for her butt and ass
- Better Eyes, Used new eyes on her, also added a shine effect that looks pretty lively, Her eyes will turn opaque, or glow depending of the situation too.
- Did I mention abs? JUICY, MEATY AND TASTY WONDERFUL ABS!❤
- More scars,
because of her story, she gotta be full of them.
- She is like 15cm taller.
And thats all I think, sorry for the late, literally retouched her set of clothes again today❤ came better than expected, could say that for me, Nora is my greatest creation so far(And I am definetly not saying that because she is my favorite character)
View attachment 2992685 View attachment 2992687 View attachment 2992689 View attachment 2992692

View attachment 2992695 View attachment 2992697 View attachment 2992698
I'm glad i'm not the only one with the opinion that her old eyes were way more striking than in the rework. Nora looked way more beastly in the original. the New one makes her look too... put together?
Like, the old one you really knew that she was on the last of her legs when you find her, with no where else to go as well as a seriously feral appetite. the new model looks more like how I would assume Nora would look like before she lost her memories, not after.

Cifalem

Sep 24, 2018
Either way I keep finding myself thinking this game would have been absolutely loved and adored and plenty successful without the rework.
yes I 1000% Agree. I wasn't even finished with all the scenes in 0.7 when I first took a dive into the recent events in the thread.
I arrived to the thread as a major fan of the project and wanting it to flourish
but now I leave the thread feeling nothing but skepticism and hints of apathy.
these god damn western erotic games keep dropping the ball HARD and every time I give one a chance I end up disappointed eventually. At least the east finishes their games I guess :/

Reactions: KillerBee487

Cifalem

Sep 24, 2018
"The intro of the rework is as big as the old game" is just as much a red flag as it is a selling point. You extend that to the whole rest of the game and that means that to get to the point we're currently at is going to take a metric fuckton of work and I don't think I've ever seen a dev on here actually hunker down and complete something that big. Would love to be proven wrong, though.

and yeah like the poster above me said there's absolutely 0 chance he makes another 2 TW games if this one ever comes around to being finished lmao
damn I didn't see this until now. So my prediction is very much so correct about it going to take a million years just to get to the point 0.7 is at. It really is just like in fan fictions. The pattern is always apparent:
1) the author makes Thing
2) after some years, Thing has grown a loyal following, though updates are sparse
3) suddenly the author decides to flip the table and start over due to burnout and stress
4) chunks of old following slowly begin to fall away
5) author doubles-down, promises the world they just destroyed to return better than ever (!!!WE ARE HERE!!!)
6) author starts from scratch, only to burn out once again
7) author's promise is failed to be kept, and the project is abandoned

Cifalem

Sep 24, 2018
Twisted World Rework CHARACTERS LIST❤

Hello everyone! I apologize for the delay. This was meant to be posted yesterday, but I spent the entire day cleaning my workspace and giving my PC a deep cleaning, also took the chance to change the old thermal paste❤

Today, I'm excited to present to you the complete list of characters that will feature in the game. I took great care to list them alphabetically, color-coding their genders for your convenience: pink for women, blue for men, and purple for futanaris.

Furthermore, I've added a tally of females, males, and futanaris in the bottom right corner, making it easier to see the distribution of each gender.

I'd also like to highlight that there are 23 characters that I won't reveal due to spoilers or because they are special Easter eggs or seasonal characters (such as Halloween and Christmas). Among them, you can expect to encounter demons, angels, the Demon Queen, the Goddess, the Ghost Girl, Santa Claus, and other iconic characters from holiday celebrations, famous horror movies, and exciting collaborations with fellow game developers in the adult gaming community❤ these characters for the moment I wish to keep them secret, some of them I will even hide some of them on the game for you to find them (if you find them gave them a good fuck❤)

Note: Something very funny that I realize after finishing the whole list is that I have the same exact amount of characters as the pokedex list of pokemon Red&Blue So lets end this post with a...

You Gotta Fuck 'Em All!

View attachment 3077257
it would unironically be easier on Snats' soul if he'd just hand out the character cards and tell us to "fuck them yourselves" on Koikatsu. sorry, but it's QUALITY > QUANTITY. There are too many H Games out there with a small cast that works splendidly to justify all this screen-time bloat.
the kicker: There's no way he's going to fit all this content in to replenish what was lost in 0.7.3, or at least not for the next several years.

someone commented earlier that Snats just likes the character creator too much, and I have to agree. Its eating away at the progress this game's story could have had, and this symptom was even apparent in the 0.7.3 version. Now it's only getting bigger, so I hope he knows what he's doing.

wwgwa

Dec 27, 2017
I have a few questions, is there any information from the developer whether there will be pregnancy in the game? (for me there may even be one scene in the epilogue) Will some characters be able to change gender after reaching the appropriate number of relationship points? (I expect this is unlikely, especially now after the rework, but maybe, referring to my previous question, we will be able to change the guy to Trans at some point...) And the last question, I know that this question has been asked thousands of times and there are even a few posts above, but has the dev announced anything when the rework version will be released? (All I need is an answer: "No hasn't announced anything yet", or "Yes, he confirmed that this year or next year", I don't expect an exact date)

EPenia

May 11, 2019
I have a few questions, is there any information from the developer whether there will be pregnancy in the game? (for me there may even be one scene in the epilogue) Will some characters be able to change gender after reaching the appropriate number of relationship points? (I expect this is unlikely, especially now after the rework, but maybe, referring to my previous question, we will be able to change the guy to Trans at some point...) And the last question, I know that this question has been asked thousands of times and there are even a few posts above, but has the dev announced anything when the rework version will be released? (All I need is an answer: "No hasn't announced anything yet", or "Yes, he confirmed that this year or next year", I don't expect an exact date)
Yes, the update is supposed to be released before Christmas, since he said that he won’t be able to work on the game with his family around. I guess it’s either today, or tomorrow

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Skiraka and wwgwa

MrLiusss

May 14, 2018
I'm glad i'm not the only one with the opinion that her old eyes were way more striking than in the rework. Nora looked way more beastly in the original. the New one makes her look too... put together?
Like, the old one you really knew that she was on the last of her legs when you find her, with no where else to go as well as a seriously feral appetite. the new model looks more like how I would assume Nora would look like before she lost her memories, not after.
completely agree, new one looks like she is capable of making the correct decision, old one was more feral and unhinged

Sep 5, 2020
Yes, the update is supposed to be released before Christmas, since he said that he won’t be able to work on the game with his family around. I guess it’s either today, or tomorrow
100%...... dont the 100dollars tier get it two week earlier than 20dollar tier get it a week later than he spend another week fixing bugs than release it to the public. I may be thinking of another creator but i think im right.

EPenia

May 11, 2019
100%...... dont the 100dollars tier get it two week earlier than 20dollar tier get it a week later than he spend another week fixing bugs than release it to the public. I may be thinking of another creator but i think im right.
I don't remember, since its been a while, but in his twitter i see that the last update was realeased for beta testing 5 days earlier than the public one. I like to think that the rework won't have beta testing period, because he might not have time to work on the reports, and he is already testing everything, but maybe i'm too optimistic.

Also, on 26th, it will be a year since the launch of the 7.0 lol

4.20 star(s) 200 Votes