Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
I had a little bit of hope that the update would come out before the end of the year, but it doesn't seem like that will happen.

May 3, 2022
what game is it?
Champion of Venus. Keep in mind the MC in that one is female but there's alot of futa content in it

I wouldn't exactly say the games are same in terms of content but I could totally see the two MCs competing. It's a bit like if Jeanne was selected to represent her world with her VR persona and Jack was her rival.

Last edited:

Lovetities

Apr 3, 2020
Champion of Venus. Keep in mind the MC in that one is female but there's alot of futa content in it

I wouldn't exactly say the games are same in terms of content but I could totally see the two MCs competing. It's a bit like if Jeanne was selected to represent her world with her VR persona and Jack was her rival.
Definitely falls under different genre. This game is not that much futa oriented. Like most futa/traps cocks are just for show. Also, futa-segg is borderline Ntr for some and can be very controversial

Reactions: Tony2334

ScentedElf

Jan 9, 2020
Somewhat. Ultra powerful being gives powers, makes champion. The only difference is the girl fights in a tournament against other people blessed by gods in sex battles. It's a good game, if a bit short.
Champion of venus also touches on some more niche/extreme fetishes such as vore which aren't present at all in Twisted World. Not to mention the protagonist of Venus is more of a switch than a dom with all the bad endings the game has. Compared to one another Twisted World is very vanilla. I don't think it's a crossover I'd like to see.

May 3, 2022
Champion of venus also touches on some more niche/extreme fetishes such as vore which aren't present at all in Twisted World. Not to mention the protagonist of Venus is more of a switch than a dom with all the bad endings the game has. Compared to one another Twisted World is very vanilla. I don't think it's a crossover I'd like to see.
Yeah Rayne is basically a sub that has to harness dom energy to survive the tournament. When she fails to she gets dommed hard. Again it's a bit like Jeanne when she's lost in her VR games trying to be a badass before Jack snaps her back to reality. But I don't want to derail this thread too much that memepost was just amusing to me.

Reactions: ScentedElf

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
I like to wish you guys a Happy Holiday. I assume since he too busy we should see the game by valentine day.
In the last dev log he made he said that half of the update would come out this month and the rest would come out in january. Let's see what happens. Either way we will only get the full prologue in january.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Only the prologue?
Yeah it would be impossible for him to remake the entire game in just a year. But it seems like the prologue in the new version will be bigger than the current one and the prologue in the current version is not small at all.

X[]-[]X

Aug 28, 2021
I just wish the "fastest speed" was actually the fastest. The final plapping speed up outspeeds the actual sex. I also wish devs stopped being so lazy and inconsistent: not giving their fastest speed to all animations, but only a few instead.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 200 Votes