X[]-[]X

Aug 28, 2021
Yeah it would be impossible for him to remake the entire game in just a year. But it seems like the prologue in the new version will be bigger than the current one and the prologue in the current version is not small at all.
I'm very surprised at how many sex scenes are in the current prologue and how long it is. The new one having even more and being longer is crazy. I wonder how long Chapter 1 and each chapter after will be. Longer? Shorter? Personally, I would like each one to be longer.

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
Nearly there. Just hope the revamp focuses more on building the characters and having fun with those vs plethora of throwaway scenes. The twins friends were teased mega hard last time and we never had fun with any of them really yet we were getting instant sex with complete randoms every time we went to a toilet having no idea who these characters were or if we would ever see them again. We never got to have fun with the demons despite them being there from the start and we got several introductions to several neighbours in the apartment complex but didnt get to have fun with half of them either.

Love the devs ambitions and dedication. Just need some restraint with the rework as there is no point in 200 characters if 50 of them are one off random sex scenes and another 50 are back ground fodder we might one day have fun with. Just make 100 characters if that is gonna be the case and allow the story to flow better and updates to come quicker. Still i have faith that he knows what he is doing so i will see how we are with the game after the full prologue in Jan. Sure sure some character changes will annoy me, others will elate me but we will get used to them all the same.

X[]-[]X

Aug 28, 2021
Nearly there. Just hope the revamp focuses more on building the characters and having fun with those vs plethora of throwaway scenes. The twins friends were teased mega hard last time and we never had fun with any of them really yet we were getting instant sex with complete randoms every time we went to a toilet having no idea who these characters were or if we would ever see them again. We never got to have fun with the demons despite them being there from the start and we got several introductions to several neighbours in the apartment complex but didnt get to have fun with half of them either.

Love the devs ambitions and dedication. Just need some restraint with the rework as there is no point in 200 characters if 50 of them are one off random sex scenes and another 50 are back ground fodder we might one day have fun with. Just make 100 characters if that is gonna be the case and allow the story to flow better and updates to come quicker. Still i have faith that he knows what he is doing so i will see how we are with the game after the full prologue in Jan. Sure sure some character changes will annoy me, others will elate me but we will get used to them all the same.
Which characters are getting changed? What are the changes?

What he should have done (which I know from intuition he hasn't) was focus on the family first, introducing their friends along the way, but not starting their friends' romantic routes until after each family member's first sex scene. Other characters should have been introduced similarly: one group is focused on—either the family or their friends—while there's a brief focus on another group or individual.

And yes the Twin's friends definitely need sex scenes already. Hopefully there will be in this new version of the prologue.

Reactions: Noneseriously10

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Personally I like most of the character changes so that part will not be an issue for me. But yeah I agree that snats got a little too ambitious with the number of characters.

Reactions: pigisbig

jems666

Jun 22, 2022
Can't wait for v0-0-1 to be 20 minutes long, meanwhile he showed off a year worth of 40+ character remakes and 15+ redone locations and a few new which all won't be in the first update :ROFLMAO:
He showed off the redone beach with all the people in it and locations like the sauna etc in June... why is he jumping so far ahead, hope this means all the other updates after the first one will be out real quick :BootyTime:

Reactions: Skiraka

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Can't wait for v0-0-1 to be 20 minutes long, meanwhile he showed off a year worth of 40+ character remakes and 15+ redone locations and a few new which all won't be in the first update :ROFLMAO:
He showed off the redone beach with all the people in it and locations like the sauna etc in June... why is he jumping so far ahead, hope this means all the other updates after the first one will be out real quick :BootyTime:
Oh there will definitely be people that skip all the text and just watch the sex scenes and then complain that the release was small. The original prologue was pretty big so this release should at the very least be the same size.

Last edited:
Dec 3, 2020
Personally I don't mind given how much an improvement the new models are (for the most part). Once Snats finally gets over the hump of remaking all those characters I'm sure the release schedule will normalize. It helps that I have like thousands of other VNs in my backlog lol

ur other dad

Jan 13, 2021
Sorry, I got busy today and in the rush, forgot to add what is new for this rework model and also the comparison render, so consider this as a double post❤

New stuff on this rework character:

- Added a new head mod,
all the characters have these on them, this head mod helps me to do way more facial expressions with them.

- Added a shifting body, during the progression of the game the body of the MC will slightly change depending of your physical status, it wont be a huge difference, but you will notice the change from his after coma body to his healthy rip body.

- Around 15+ different hairstyles, That includes long, short, medium, ponytail, tidy, rebel, messy and different colors(for the wigs), all this will depend of the event, place, or time and also the costumes or undercover clothes. sadly you cant change the hair at your own wish, there will be a hairstyle predeterminate for the every event, environment or situation. these are a few of them❤

- 14 new set of clothes, some can only be obtainable during the completion or transition of a main event, on there we can include, everyday clothes, Jill jacket(Event), Jill sport clothes (event), Julia sport clothes (event), Waiter clothes (event), Police uniform (Event) stripper costume (Event) suit costume (Event) Hospital Patient clothes (event) swimsuit, Party clothes, and the rest are undercover mission costumes and also easter and holiday costumes! like the halloween and Christmas's costume.

- He is 12cm bigger than the old model, making him 172cm

- His Dick is also longer and thicker than before
❤ Dont have the measurement yet, but by eye is way more bigger than before, without looking abnormally big, also that the size on Hell will be different than the size on IRL, once I get a way to measure it I will share it.(I dont know how to measure it on my engine lol)

-Added the black nails and also the curse tattoo back, this was a detail that I added at the beginning of the old version but didnt added permanently in the old model, so at some point I lose that detail during the time... but now I added it permanently on the body

- Different eyes, same as nora this reworked MC can change his eyes depending of the situation.

- And Lastly, his past-life age, I know some of you will be surprised, but you will understand it and also love it, when you get to see the story behind it❤ it will be explained as main story during the whole game, and it is also really important for one of the ends of the game.❤

And thats all I think, the rest is considered spoilers so, I will leave them for the game.

View attachment 3003583
View attachment 3003584
View attachment 3003585
>"his dick is longer and thicker than before"
>"without looking abnormally big"
bro MC's dick was literally more than halfway down his leg, it already looked abnormal :KEK:
and why did snats make him into zack from final fantasy 7 LOL

• Haha
Reactions: ChopTheHead

ur other dad

Jan 13, 2021
Sorry, I got busy today and in the rush, forgot to add what is new for this rework model and also the comparison render, so consider this as a double post❤

New stuff on this rework character:

- Added a new head mod,
all the characters have these on them, this head mod helps me to do way more facial expressions with them.

- Added a shifting body, during the progression of the game the body of the MC will slightly change depending of your physical status, it wont be a huge difference, but you will notice the change from his after coma body to his healthy rip body.

- Around 15+ different hairstyles, That includes long, short, medium, ponytail, tidy, rebel, messy and different colors(for the wigs), all this will depend of the event, place, or time and also the costumes or undercover clothes. sadly you cant change the hair at your own wish, there will be a hairstyle predeterminate for the every event, environment or situation. these are a few of them❤
View attachment 2975759 View attachment 2975760 View attachment 2975763

- 14 new set of clothes, some can only be obtainable during the completion or transition of a main event, on there we can include, everyday clothes, Jill jacket(Event), Jill sport clothes (event), Julia sport clothes (event), Waiter clothes (event), Police uniform (Event) stripper costume (Event) suit costume (Event) Hospital Patient clothes (event) swimsuit, Party clothes, and the rest are undercover mission costumes and also easter and holiday costumes! like the halloween and Christmas's costume.

- He is 12cm bigger than the old model, making him 172cm
- His Dick is also longer and thicker than before
❤ Dont have the measurement yet, but by eye is way more bigger than before, without looking abnormally big, also that the size on Hell will be different than the size on IRL, once I get a way to measure it I will share it.(I dont know how to measure it on my engine lol)

-Added the black nails and also the curse tattoo back, this was a detail that I added at the beginning of the old version but didnt added permanently in the old model, so at some point I lose that detail during the time... but now I added it permanently on the body

- Different eyes, same as Nora this reworked MC can change his eyes depending of the situation.

- And Lastly, his past-life age, I know some of you will be surprised, but you will understand it and also love it, when you get to see the story behind it❤ it will be explained as main story during the whole game, and it is also really important for one of the ends of the game.❤

And thats all I think, the rest is considered spoilers so, I will leave them for the game.
See ya next weekend with Nora.❤
View attachment 2975765
MC got way paler lmao, perhaps he turned into a vampire

ScentedElf

Jan 9, 2020
When I saw that Snat's had remade characters and areas that wouldn't come into play within the next 5 updates (if not more) I figured it was to lay the groundwork for future work afterwards. At least fingers crossed every update after this one will be faster and more consistent. But it's also pointless worrying about that until we actually get the first version of the remake which is already suffering from delays it seems.

4.20 star(s) 200 Votes