X[]-[]X

Aug 28, 2021
Yea, I think Jonah is supposed to be the character the old MC took over, so now he and Jayden are twins. I like the new MC's look too; he's more like an androgynous playboy type now. Also fits the dual-soul aspect he has being able to traverse between heaven and hell. Definitely looking forward to some twin action, also some vengeful hate-sex with their dad. There's a lot to look forward to with the changes.

Also hope the sex scenes will have more variation this time around than slow and DBZ fast. That was my main gripe with the game. Hopefully Snats has learned how to do some more interesting things like nipple play, maybe some frotting action with the futas/femboys, more oral variations, more positions/higher impact penetrative sex, some teasing, ETC. I know it's tempting to just use stock Illusion animations but between mods and posing you can get a lot more out of their games... Money or Morals for example (RIP to a great game) uses stock Illusion content and turns it up to 11 with mods and good posing. Hopefully Snats has taken some time to learn things on the animation front. Some of the previews do look promising though.
I would like many group sex scenes. Too, too many games focus entirely or predominantly on 1x1 content.

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
I would like many group sex scenes. Too, too many games focus entirely or predominantly on 1x1 content.
Yea felt like we were supposed to work towards that with the femboy sleepovers, also would have been nice to have some group scenes at the beach. Maybe this time around.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
I was hoping for a new year's surprise:mad::mad::mad::poop::sleep::ROFLMAO:
I think the dev is from south america so there is still some time for him to release the update :KEK:. Either way it wouldn't be the full update, from what he said on his last dev log he would release part of the update this month and the rest in january. At this point I think I would rather wait for the full update.

Reactions: Pirate1

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
I mean even if it came out today, unless you're subbed to he higher tiers you wouldn't play it today.

Jackie123

May 2, 2018
Its actually crazy how he came up short to his promise bruv im 100% sure the first update is done and playable this unnecessary wait is just cancer…

• Haha
Reactions: ACM2PT and Pirate1

Lysergic

Aug 18, 2018
Ugh... don't want to wait anymore. I wish they'd just have worked on an update instead of remaking the entire thing.

X[]-[]X

Aug 28, 2021
Snats has had to redo EVERYTHING because his HDD died and the data was lost (not the current remake but the original version)

4.20 star(s) 200 Votes