yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017

This is why I believe in permanent door locking. If no one ever expects you to be available, open-door, it's never suspicious when you're not :WeSmart:.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
LET'S GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Even if it comes out on the 6th or 7th, it will only be out for the higher tiers so we will still have to wait for either the public release or for someone in the lower tiers to leak it.

ScentedElf

Jan 9, 2020
I shouldn't need to repeat myself. Stop talking about how bad the Jeanne redesign that was already dropped is. We got it. Snats got it. He changed it. Move the fuck on.
Please correct me if I'm wrong but didn't Snats only adjust the hairstyle on the new model to be closer to that of the older model? Isn't the rest unchanged? I appreciate Snat's making any change based on the feedback they got of course but in my own opinion the hair alone isn't enough to make the new model capture the essence of what Jeanne used to be. Unless you're saying the model I've seen has been drastically altered then everything that's been said is indeed redundant. But I still wouldn't just tell people to shut up even if that's the case. It's not like the people here have a reliable way of finding out if such a change had been made. Not to mention ordering people to stop discussing something rarely just works. It's like telling someone to "chill" when they're angry.

ScentedElf

Jan 9, 2020
Is he planning to release anything soon? I dont get why is he apologizing for delays? weird,isnt he still remaking his game for god knows how long?
The dev has recently started talking about finally releasing the very first version of the remake which should be made up of the newly made prologue. They had promised to release half of the prologue before Christmas or at least still in 2023 but missed the deadline due to family visiting. Now they've apologized for the delay and promised a release for January 6th/7th with apparently even more scenes as an apology.

Jackie123

May 2, 2018
The dev has recently started talking about finally releasing the very first version of the remake which should be made up of the newly made prologue. They had promised to release half of the prologue before Christmas or at least still in 2023 but missed the deadline due to family visiting. Now they've apologized for the delay and promised a release for January 6th/7th with apparently even more scenes as an apology.
1 handjob scene as an sorry with some random ass demon character i believe

• Haha
Reactions: pigisbig

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
1 handjob scene as an sorry with some random ass demon character i believe
Is that something that was confirmed by the dev or are you just speculating? From what he posted on discord and on patreon he made it seem like it was more than one scene.

Jul 2, 2022
i am just anxious to see how the family members and other characters are written at this point. the physical redesigns are it's own grey area this forum has discussed plenty, some very welcome, some not, but they still have the potential to be the characters some had followed this dev for initially. maybe i'm just moving the goal post..

will the demons still consider the mc adorable? will jeanne be a weirdo? will jazmin be (mostly) oblivious to the mc lewdness? will my tombOY GET SOME FUCKING TAN LINES AND TIE THAT HAIR? (and an outgoing personality that disappeared the moment the mc became lewd?) i will lurk regardless but i am hoping for the distinctions between the characters to remain, if not their physical looks

4.20 star(s) 200 Votes