Oct 11, 2022
The dev has recently started talking about finally releasing the very first version of the remake which should be made up of the newly made prologue. They had promised to release half of the prologue before Christmas or at least still in 2023 but missed the deadline due to family visiting. Now they've apologized for the delay and promised a release for January 6th/7th with apparently even more scenes as an apology.
Two VERY convenient excuses; did anyone see the result going any other way when dev announced the remake? Perpetual delay cycle here we come.

Reactions: Lovetities

ScentedElf

Jan 9, 2020
1 handjob scene as an sorry with some random ass demon character i believe
If that is all it is then that wouldn't be that surprising. If Snats tried to do too much then that'd just lead to more delays. It's already a little strange to me promising any more content when things are behind as is.

ScentedElf

Jan 9, 2020
Two VERY convenient excuses; did anyone see the result going any other way when dev announced the remake? Perpetual delay cycle here we come.
They're also fairly realistic excuses, but I do get being skeptical. Regardless of whether or not it's the truth all we can do is wait for the 6th/7th and see how it goes. I'm still hoping we don't go down that route of infinite delays. But ultimately, that's the benefit of this site: if my hopes get betrayed it'll cost me nothing.

Jackie123

May 2, 2018
Is that something that was confirmed by the dev or are you just speculating? From what he posted on discord and on patreon he made it seem like it was more than one scene.
Just my speculation idk cant imagine some big scenes tbh

jhose15xs

Sep 1, 2017
what a surprise, decide to cancel a project after several months without pause patreon XD
well, the dev earn less of 200$ at month after 3 years, godamm even i would quit XD

Last edited:
Sep 5, 2020
what a surprise, decide to cancel a project after several months without pause patreon XD
well, the dev earn less of 200$ at month after 3 years, godamm even i would quit XD
Prolong updates killed his patreon he was making alot more at one point of time.

Last edited:

Erosynth

Dec 15, 2023
Not a bad thing, but ain't noway i can pretent this is SFW visual novel if i ever get caught because of that dick mouse. It's also kinda funny for some reason lol

• Haha
Reactions: Skiraka

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
I'm still hoping we don't go down that route of infinite delays. But ultimately, that's the benefit of this site: if my hopes get betrayed it'll cost me nothing.
I highly doubt that snats would do something like that on purpose, he seems to genuinely enjoy making the game. I think you can see it when you play it and you see all the fun crazyness he adds to the game. I think the "issue" with this game is that it seems to be a little too ambitious considering the fact that, at least as far as I know, it's still just him working on it. It just seems like too much work for just one person.

Last edited:

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Not a bad thing, but ain't noway i can pretent this is SFW visual novel if i ever get caught because of that dick mouse. It's also kinda funny for some reason lol
If you just started playing now, it would be better to wait a few days since the next update is the remake and you can't use any of your current saves.

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
Ayo, what's up with the dick mouse? Anyway to change it?
Find a picture of a cursor, (.png or webp, something with a transparency). You can resize it to 70x80px if it's not that size, name it mouse_pointer.png, and paste it in the /gui folder, overwritting the old one.

ScentedElf

Jan 9, 2020
I highly doubt that snats would do something like that on purpose, he seems to genuinely enjoy making the game. I think you can see it when you play it and you see all the fun crazyness he adds to the game. I think the "issue" with this game is that it seems to be a little too ambitious considering the fact that, at least as far as I know, it's still just him working on it. It just seems like too much work for just one person.
Oh I'm of a similar opinion as you. Snats's passion for the game is one of the things that drew me in. It's there in the uniqueness and the artwork and practically every other apsect of the game just like you said. Twisted World stands out because it has that kind of dev behind it. I do truly believe that we will get more content released. The only thing I really worry about is the dev's ambition like you also said. It's not only a concern in the amount of content they try to put out but also how much they may try to get it perfect. This remake is already so extensive for someone who honestly hadn't worked on making a game for all that long. Imagine how much Snats will have improved by the time the game is finished! Will they want to remake the game again in the future to really make it perfect? Now of course, I was already satisifed with the content Snats originally put out and am eagerly waiting to see what they've done with the remake so I doubt another future remake would be needed.

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
Oh I'm of a similar opinion as you. Snats's passion for the game is one of the things that drew me in. It's there in the uniqueness and the artwork and practically every other apsect of the game just like you said. Twisted World stands out because it has that kind of dev behind it. I do truly believe that we will get more content released. The only thing I really worry about is the dev's ambition like you also said. It's not only a concern in the amount of content they try to put out but also how much they may try to get it perfect. This remake is already so extensive for someone who honestly hadn't worked on making a game for all that long. Imagine how much Snats will have improved by the time the game is finished! Will they want to remake the game again in the future to really make it perfect? Now of course, I was already satisifed with the content Snats originally put out and am eagerly waiting to see what they've done with the remake so I doubt another future remake would be needed.
Yea, whatever character redesign issues one might have, you can't deny that Snats objectively stepped it up in the remake as far as technical skill, and it's looking like the changes to the story are for the better overall. Plus who can say no to two more members of the household?

4.20 star(s) 200 Votes