fhentai01

Feb 15, 2022
:cry:i agree with you guys as well i don't like the rework of the characters & designs the author posted i much prefer the aforementioned twisted world build v0.7.3 which is excellent as is, i was hopeful that the author of this game would just improve upon that build foundation with later versions using the opportunity to introduce some new characters, game plot progress etc i've just unsubscribed from the creator via patreon as well shame i was really looking forward to jumping back into the story guess i will just have to be content with this build that i like to replay occasionally with it's funny blend of comedy, sex and or incest etc:)

pervohentsu

Mar 3, 2021
Why was this thread's banner changed? Shouldn't the remake be it's own game thread and mark this one as abandoned? Seeing as some might still like to try this version later.

kristijanEX

May 25, 2020
So old version is dunzo ? Devs should know that they can't develop two versions of the same game at the same time. Welp hope the rework is hot and split into VN/sandbox from the start.

Sep 5, 2020
:cry:i agree with you guys as well i don't like the rework of the characters & designs the author posted i much prefer the aforementioned twisted world build v0.7.3 which is excellent as is, i was hopeful that the author of this game would just improve upon that build foundation with later versions using the opportunity to introduce some new characters, game plot progress etc i've just unsubscribed from the creator via patreon as well shame i was really looking forward to jumping back into the story guess i will just have to be content with this build that i like to replay occasionally with it's funny blend of comedy, sex and or incest etc:)
Anyone else find this dev notes such a red flag base on the time we had to wait?

Only 13 sec event and 8 of them is with unname characters.If you look at his first year of doing this game we had way more scene than that.
"Around 13 Sex events, fully animated and tested. The characters you will see in these events include the Demon Queen, Afir, Ariadne, Astarte, Kalakh, 2 White Souls NPCs, 1 Black Soul NPC, and 5 Demon NPCs"

Look like more milking to me.
Sadly I will need to cut the prologue in half, that means that only the Heaven and Hell events will be presented this month, and move the Hospital event for next month

Azraelith

May 1, 2019
I talk trash about mcdonald as well if i get it for free ill eat it :LOL:
Mood. But yeah, 95% of the people on here whinging about the changes will play it regardless then praise it later. Does the remake kinda suck (well... sorta) I mean I get where Snats is going and this is no way defending him as I liked the old set up better. I'm still gonna play the shit out of the remake though.

• Angry
Reactions: BeaAndNessa

Toukebri

Jan 24, 2023
I wanted to try playing through the game again but in VN mode this time so I downloaded the compressed 0.6 linked in OP and apparently it turns out it's just the 0.6 sandbox version. This might be stupid but the way it's presented in OP implies that the compressed link is actually related to 0.6 VN and not sandbox. Any ideas?

ScentedElf

Jan 9, 2020
I wanted to try playing through the game again but in VN mode this time so I downloaded the compressed 0.6 linked in OP and apparently it turns out it's just the 0.6 sandbox version. This might be stupid but the way it's presented in OP implies that the compressed link is actually related to 0.6 VN and not sandbox. Any ideas?
As far as I'm aware v0.6 never had a VN version made. The dev only ever published the sandbox one. I don't know if Snats ever properly adressed why they dropped support for VN mode, but now with the remake around the corner (hopefully) it looks like their vision for their game has always been a sandbox.

Reactions: Toukebri

Toukebri

Jan 24, 2023
As far as I'm aware v0.6 never had a VN version made. The dev only ever published the sandbox one. I don't know if Snats ever properly adressed why they dropped support for VN mode, but now with the remake around the corner (hopefully) it looks like their vision for their game has always been a sandbox.
v0.6
Added Sandbox/VN Builds
  • 2.5k+ Images
  • 250+ animations
  • 25 New characters added.
According to the changelog, it could either mean he added support for VN 0.6 or he simply updated the previous VN build but is not 0.6.
EDIT: The image attached below suggests there is indeed a VN version for 0.6. The only problem now is I don't think there's a compressed version and that is my issue here, and then the link in OP should be corrected too. I'll just keep searching in the thread for a compressed version, I guess.

ScentedElf

Jan 9, 2020
According to the changelog, it could either mean he added support for VN 0.6 or he simply updated the previous VN build but is not 0.6.
EDIT: The image attached below suggests there is indeed a VN version for 0.6. The only problem now is I don't think there's a compressed version and that is my issue here, and then the link in OP should be corrected too. I'll just keep searching in the thread for a compressed version, I guess.
Oh right, the most recent version is 7.3! It's been so long since the last update I just assumed people would have been asking about the most recent version of the game. Now that you say it I think 0.6 was the last one with a VN version. But unfortunately it's been so long I don't have those folders anymore. You might be lucky trying to find an old post from snats's patreon and/or kemono page.

Reactions: Toukebri

Toukebri

Jan 24, 2023
Oh right, the most recent version is 7.3! It's been so long since the last update I just assumed people would have been asking about the most recent version of the game. Now that you say it I think 0.6 was the last one with a VN version. But unfortunately it's been so long I don't have those folders anymore. You might be lucky trying to find an old post from snats's patreon and/or kemono page.
No worries, I gave up my search and just opted for the full version of 0.6 VN instead of the compressed.

Reactions: ScentedElf
May 3, 2022
Lol exactly. This forum seems to have the mentality.
Free = Can’t criticise

Thats like watching public cable tv and saying all shows are good because they’re free access
You're joking right? This place breeds anti-dev mentality and people come here to spout off whatever they feel like because such opinions aren't welcome in other places. And in case you've forgotten you're pirating games here, most of the games on this forum aren't free (at least not the versions that get uploaded here). Your analogy should be you're an uninvited guest watching someone's cable and complaining that the programs suck and that they should subscribe to something else.

So yeah, you can write your critique if you want (there's even a specific section of each forum thread for reviews meant for critiquing games) but don't be surprised if devs don't pay attention to it.

4.20 star(s) 200 Votes