Apr 28, 2022
Well damn... This is really sad. This was my 2nd favorite game on here...

Just like Taffy Tales, a re-work = a death sentence. I highly doubt this game will ever be finished.

How many other games have been "Re-Worked" and are now lying in f95s 'Abandoned' graveyard...

Thats okay, I still have the original downloaded, Ill just enjoy that half-game instead - the art had more soul anyway

Reactions: Skiraka

EPenia

May 11, 2019
I really like the game, and I'm kinda exited for the rework. I get that the old models were too difficult to work with, since a lot of animation seemed kinda off with the proportions. As everyone, not sure about Jeanne. I see that on the Patreon there are some posts about the rework, can anyone copy here the latest Dev-Log? Much appreciated

Reactions: lkjhgfdfghjkl

getko2100

Jun 17, 2020
Well damn... This is really sad. This was my 2nd favorite game on here...

Just like Taffy Tales, a re-work = a death sentence. I highly doubt this game will ever be finished.

How many other games have been "Re-Worked" and are now lying in f95s 'Abandoned' graveyard...

Thats okay, I still have the original downloaded, Ill just enjoy that half-game instead - the art had more soul anyway
>Implying Koikatsu games have soul

syad51

Nov 18, 2017
Issue, I'm still near the beginning of the game, was just introduced to Scarlet- had the sit down meeting and told she's going to be the teacher mon/wed/friday at noon.
But I'm in the living room during those days and I don't see an option to start lessons.
Is this a bug or am I missing something?

Edit:

So I kept playing, the living room cutscene played a second time and now it seems to be working as intended.
Odd.

Last edited:

Skiraka

Oct 13, 2020
Issue, I'm still near the beginning of the game, was just introduced to Scarlet- had the sit down meeting and told she's going to be the teacher mon/wed/friday at noon.
But I'm in the living room during those days and I don't see an option to start lessons.
Is this a bug or am I missing something?

Edit:

So I kept playing, the living room cutscene played a second time and now it seems to be working as intended.
Odd.
The game is kinda a mess so expect these kinds of things.

nerowaiss

Jun 2, 2020
Twisted World Rework Dev-Log #2

Hello everyone, I apologize for the delay. This post was supposed to be uploaded yesterday, but due to the strong cyclone and floods that affected my country over the weekend, I couldn't do it. Fortunately, my area wasn't severely impacted, and I'm fine, but unfortunately, I can't say the same for the electricity cables in my neighborhood. I've been without electricity all weekend. I'm writing this as quickly as possible before the power goes out again. So, let's get to the progress of the past two weeks:
DONE:
  • All texts (both in English and Spanish), sounds, and codes for the heaven event have been added and tested.
ALMOST DONE:
  • all text(English and Spanish), sounds, effects and code testing from the entire hell event till the moment MC rebirths.
1700921735976.png
  • All interactive hell maps related to the prologue Hell event have been fully implemented in the game.(5 in total)
  • Characters related to the prologue Hell event are fully implemented, like for example, Afir, Ariadne, the Demon Queen, Astarte, Mephisto, some generic red Demons NPCs and black/dark souls.
STILL WORKING:
  • The entire text(English and Spanish), sound, animations, and code organization related to the MC's hospital event, where he is reborn in his new body.
And that's all I've done over the past two weeks. I'm still working on dialogues, sound, and properly adding facial expressions for each character during conversations. Additionally, I was able to significantly improve my lines of code, simplifying the majority of them. However, these are things that players usually don't see, so that's less important. I also want to mention that I'm getting closer to completing the development of the prologue for the rework. While I don't have a specific date yet, I can assure you it will be this year, either in early or late December. So you better save time during that month for me.❤
And again I am sorry for the delay, I was not expecting that the Cyclone would hit that hard, literally my home first floor flood in water lol, but thanks god, I am perfectly fine, and can keep working❤

1700921763145.png

jhose15xs

Sep 1, 2017

Hello everyone, I apologize for the delay. This post was supposed to be uploaded yesterday, but due to the strong cyclone and floods that affected my country over the weekend, I couldn't do it. Fortunately, my area wasn't severely impacted, and I'm fine, but unfortunately, I can't say the same for the electricity cables in my neighborhood. I've been without electricity all weekend. I'm writing this as quickly as possible before the power goes out again. So, let's get to the progress of the past two weeks:
DONE:
  • All texts (both in English and Spanish), sounds, and codes for the heaven event have been added and tested.
ALMOST DONE:
  • all text(English and Spanish), sounds, effects and code testing from the entire hell event till the moment MC rebirths.
View attachment 3117190
  • All interactive hell maps related to the prologue Hell event have been fully implemented in the game.(5 in total)
  • Characters related to the prologue Hell event are fully implemented, like for example, Afir, Ariadne, the Demon Queen, Astarte, Mephisto, some generic red Demons NPCs and black/dark souls.
STILL WORKING:
  • The entire text(English and Spanish), sound, animations, and code organization related to the MC's hospital event, where he is reborn in his new body.
And that's all I've done over the past two weeks. I'm still working on dialogues, sound, and properly adding facial expressions for each character during conversations. Additionally, I was able to significantly improve my lines of code, simplifying the majority of them. However, these are things that players usually don't see, so that's less important. I also want to mention that I'm getting closer to completing the development of the prologue for the rework. While I don't have a specific date yet, I can assure you it will be this year, either in early or late December. So you better save time during that month for me.❤
And again I am sorry for the delay, I was not expecting that the Cyclone would hit that hard, literally my home first floor flood in water lol, but thanks god, I am perfectly fine, and can keep working❤

View attachment 3117191
well, with this info, where he lives? dominican republic have a cyclone the last week, he can live well with 1300$ at month, there are cyclones lately in the caribe, snats lives in south american?

Azraelith

May 1, 2019
well, with this info, where he lives? dominican republic have a cyclone the last week, he can live well with 1300$ at month, there are cyclones lately in the caribe, snats lives in south american?
I'm pretty sure Snats lives somewhere in South Korea

moi69

May 9, 2018

DONE:
ALMOST DONE:
View attachment 3117190
STILL WORKING:

View attachment 3117191
i probably misunderstood something, but i was under the impression that the 1st rework-release would include progress with all characters up to par with the old game ... judging from that post it seems we'll "only" get the hell-stuff, the hospital-stuff and thats it? ... very disappointed :(

then again, I set my expectations wayyyyyyy too high to be fair i guess :FacePalm:

ScentedElf

Jan 9, 2020
i probably misunderstood something, but i was under the impression that the 1st rework-release would include progress with all characters up to par with the old game ... judging from that post it seems we'll "only" get the hell-stuff, the hospital-stuff and thats it? ... very disappointed :(

then again, I set my expectations wayyyyyyy too high to be fair i guess :FacePalm:
No, you're right. It's been reported a couple times now that the first version of the rework is meant to be up to the hospital. Snats has very much so revised the story though and expanded upon what was maybe 10 min of prologue making it longer. We'll have to wait and see just how much content there will be but from an older dev log we did see a fully made sandbox map for the hospital so at least that portion of the game should have some interactable stuff and story quests to go through. At least that's what I hope will be the case. Best case scenario heaven and hell will also have a couple quests and side quests. Although if I'm right that would mean that the characters we're all waiting on won't be the big focus of the first reworked version. Well except for our gorgeous doctor most likely which I'm hoping lives up to what I remember of her from the first game.

Reactions: moi69

Lolikanion

Sep 11, 2019

I think what you misunderstood is that people said that 1st version will be close as big as 0.7.
Because we will not get only hell and hospital, but heaven as well.
The story is remade so that we will probably first explore heaven, do some quest, then maybe be exiled to hell.
And then we will most likely get in to the hospital.

Reactions: moi69 and nerowaiss
4.20 star(s) 200 Votes