Doroheroro

Feb 9, 2021
Yeah it's a lot of money, but you don't NEED to pay anything, if it's too much for you then don't sub to those tiers. Wtf is this argument? Those are donations, there are some perks for the people that donate more but at the end of the day you don't HAVE to donate. You can just sub when an update is released or you could wait for the public release. He was always open about the content that was supposed to be in the remake if you're disappointed that is on you. Mfers acting like the dev is poiting a gun to their heads and forcing them to sub to his patreon.
you don't get it, it's hurting actually the economy :Kappa:

Vizer007

Oct 15, 2019
People seriously think that the prologue was the only thing that was done in a whole year?
lol
There are characters, maps and, I am sure, story (or at least a draft with main points) that was done, the only thing left is "making it into a game".
Making "first" update is the hardest and longest part.

Doroheroro

Feb 9, 2021
People seriously think that the prologue was the only thing that was done in a whole year?
lol
There are characters, maps and, I am sure, story (or at least a draft with main points) that was done, the only thing left is "making it into a game".
Making "first" update is the hardest and longest part.
The only sad part is that over the years Snats has made A LOT of content that was never made public or now it's no longer available. There were a lot of public channels on discord with bonus animations, renders and even fan content made with the kk cards that were deleted and those goods were never posted elsewhere.

iooooodr

Aug 29, 2019
I really hate talking in this forum as no one here understands game design or project management, so its just "its free" "nobody else is complaining" "discord and patreon like it" the game is a 3D VN make in Ren'Py with a premade model engine the most time consuming part is rendering, I still like the game im not hating im just disappointed

Erick101

Dec 27, 2019
I really hate talking in this forum as no one here understands game design or project management, so its just "its free" "nobody else is complaining" "discord and patreon like it" the game is a 3D VN make in Ren'Py with a premade model engine the most time consuming part is rendering, I still like the game im not hating im just disappointed
Yeah that is what i am saying that we are just disappointed and these guys thinks it is hate they don't like opinions they just depending like it is hate

Doroheroro

Feb 9, 2021
Yeah that is what i am saying that we are just disappointed and these guys thinks it is hate they don't like opinions they just depending like it is hate
"1 week of work" is not a valid opinion. But if i had expectations for version 0.1 I would have been disappointed as well. I am waiting for content with the main characters so getting used to waiting until they eventually get introduced it's the best cope for me

reeeeee2323

Jan 15, 2019
Yeah it's a lot of money, but you don't NEED to pay anything, if it's too much for you then don't sub to those tiers. Wtf is this argument? Those are donations, there are some perks for the people that donate more but at the end of the day you don't HAVE to donate. You can just sub when an update is released or you could wait for the public release. He was always open about the content that was supposed to be in the remake if you're disappointed that is on you. Mfers acting like the dev is poiting a gun to their heads and forcing them to sub to his patreon.
The argument is that the game was great but unfinished, then received a totally unnecessary year long remake that nobody asked for, changing most characters into completely different looking ones, providing little content. Yes, the disappointment is on me, and half the other people commenting here. Nobody said you HAD to subscribe to their patreon, but if you WANTED to get the small amount of content early you need to pay $20.

You're being a rude asshole just because people disagree with you, and wish the dev had spent more time on content that would actually release instead of things that wont be implemented for months. I just don't get it, does this game truly mean that much to you? Just because you like glazing the dev's cock doesn't mean other people can't provide legitimate criticism towards a game they enjoy.

Doroheroro

Feb 9, 2021
The argument is that the game was great but unfinished, then received a totally unnecessary year long remake that nobody asked for, changing most characters into completely different looking ones, providing little content. Yes, the disappointment is on me, and half the other people commenting here. Nobody said you HAD to subscribe to their patreon, but if you WANTED to get the small amount of content early you need to pay $20.

You're being a rude asshole just because people disagree with you, and wish the dev had spent more time on content that would actually release instead of things that wont be implemented for months. I just don't get it, does this game truly mean that much to you? Just because you like glazing the dev's cock doesn't mean other people can't provide legitimate criticism towards a game they enjoy.
"You're being a rude asshole" followed by "you like glazing the dev's cock" in the next sentence. With this kind of hypocrisy in your speech do you think any valid arguments you make will get into the other side's head?

Mr. Chatty

Jul 19, 2023
Hey on the goldenmean thread you are saying that, that game will be abandoned just because Dev decided that newer patrons will not get their hands on the update until 30 days later which is a pretty smart move actually to stop the game from leaking and getting some more supporters but here you are fighting with everyone who has any criticism about this game. What's your agenda?

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017

If you think that the remake was not necessary that is fine. I would even agree with you on that I was happy with the older version. "but if you WANTED to get the small amount of content early you need to pay $20" So yeah your whole issue is that people that voluntarily sub to the game have some perks that the non subs don't have despite the fact that you get the exact same game for free anyway.

Hey on the goldenmean thread you are saying that, that game will be abandoned just because Dev decided that newer patrons will not get their hands on the update until 30 days later which is a pretty smart move actually to stop the game from leaking and getting some more supporters but here you are fighting with everyone who has any criticism about this game. What's your agenda?
The difference between golden mean and this game is that if you sub now, you get the current version for this game. In golden mean's case it doesn't matter which tier you sub to you will have to wait 30 days to get the update even if the game is already out for the other people that subbed to the exact same tier as you. So the dev is actually punishing newer subs and that is not the case here. If you can't tell the difference then I don't know what to tell you.

Last edited:
Reactions: yoyomistro

Mr. Chatty

Jul 19, 2023
So I played the game and in terms of story it's not a very big update but in terms of content it's big enough for me to say that, I may have to wait for at least 2 more updates to have the opinion that snats is slacking on this game or that he is milking his patrons, hopefully the hospital part will be released before Feb ends and after that the 3rd release will be the deciding release.

Like many others imo this remake wasn't necessary but let's not worry about what's already happened. this prologue was good, more detailed than the previous one, animations were smoother and of course many more things improved over the previous one so at least we have something and if he can put consistent updates after this, I am all for it again.

Reactions: Gojii and Hitany

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
So I played the game and in terms of story it's not a very big update but in terms of content it's big enough for me to say that, I may have to wait for at least 2 more updates to have the opinion that snats is slacking on this game or that he is milking his patrons, hopefully the hospital part will be released before Feb ends and after that the 3rd release will be the deciding release.

Like many others imo this remake wasn't necessary but let's not worry about what's already happened. this prologue was good, more detailed than the previous one, animations were smoother and of course many more things improved over the previous one so at least we have something and if he can put consistent updates after this, I am all for it again.
There are a few scenes that will be added in the public release in a couple of days.

• Angry
Reactions: HerreroA

Doroheroro

Feb 9, 2021

Snats will always be the type to unintentionally milk his patreons. It's our fault for giving him so much money

Reactions: Gojii and Pirate1

Mr. Chatty

Jul 19, 2023
There are a few scenes that will be added in the public release in a couple of days.
After what I just wrote on this thread, you think I don't know about this? Even after those 5 scenes added my opinion about this game and it's situation would be same, they wouldn't add to the further story but only be added to the hell area which I have already concluded.
The difference between golden mean and this game is that if you sub now, you get the current version for this game. In golden mean's case it doesn't matter which tier you sub to you will have to wait 30 days to get the update even if the game is already out for the other people that subbed to the exact same tier as you. So the dev is actually punishing newer subs and that is not the case here. If you can't tell the difference then I don't know what to tell you
Context is different but situation is relatively same both Devs have done something drastic actually what drmolly did is less drastic than what snats did snats waisted years of financial support from his patrons while drmolly is only panaling his new supporters for 30 days.
But in one thread you are acting as a white night against any criticism while in the other thread you, yourself are the critiser.

Reactions: Gojii

Murgle

Aug 23, 2018
paying $100
Ehn.

I'd never pay that much, but, you also have to understand that there are millions of people in the world to which a hundred USD isn't even pocket change. Those are the philanthropic givers, peeps so rich the numbers don't even mean anything.

I wasn't aware snats had a tier that high (holy shit), but good on him for attracting some of those whales.

Reactions: Gojii

Murgle

Aug 23, 2018
No, you can see that, I popped open the game files and looked around, there's unused assets even in the leaked version. I'm pretty content that the snat-monger is hard at work.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Context is different but situation is relatively same both Devs have done something drastic actually what drmolly did is less drastic than what snats did snats waisted years of financial support from his patrons while drmolly is only panaling his new supporters for 30 days.
But in one thread you are acting as a white night against any criticism while in the other thread you, yourself are the critiser.
If you read my comment in that thread I was responding to someone calling the dev a scammer and I even said that I don't think the dev is a scammer if everyone knows what they are getting into. My whole argument in that thread and the reason why I said the game would probably end up abandoned is because he is not making it very appealing for new people to sub since they have to wait a whole month to get the game despite the fact it is already out for the tier they subbed to.

The "criticism" here is just people crying because some people want to donate more than others, despite the fact that everyone gets the same game for free and the dev was always open about what he was doing and what content was going to be part of the remake.

It was a good attempt at trying to twist what I said though.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 200 Votes