Sep 5, 2020
You hit the nail on the head....

The ppl who are mad wanted the entire og game on release of the remake...

But ppl like me who sub to the 2 buck teir to keep up with news. Knows he was not gonna drop the whole damn 2 years woth of remade old game in this ( also he changed some plot points, like u meet ur father in this version at some point, where we never met him in the og).

Dude is angood dev. He only every relased updates 2 times a year before this ( every 5 or 6 months) idk why ppl thought he relese a whole rewoked game in 8 or 10 months......but ppl be unrealistic, and it's always the ppl who don't support devs who are mad, how does that work?
Some of yall just be talking and putting words in people mouths. To say this is the weakest update he ever drop is a fair analysis. Assuming someone who dont like this update never paid for his patron is a weird argument to stand on. Also turning 13months into 8 to 10 months show ur lying just to protect his image for some random reason. Also i posted a screenshot of my patreon supporting him in a previous post since that the only thing that make someone opinion valid to you.

Egris

May 6, 2020
I don't like that you can miss content based on atributes and interactions now, is unnecesary tbh and a pain to unlock all the gallery, i hope is only in the prologue and not in the rest of the game, the models got a huge improvement also they look beautiful and really polished, overall really fucking good.

Also if you want to see more content just play the normal version for now, it has HOURS of gameplay and fap material.

HerreroA

Apr 3, 2023
It sounded like Snats was confident about releasing the whole Prologue by now last month but with unforeseen delays he could only get the first half out. Based on what I've read so far it's been a mixed bag so based on that I'll probably wait till the second half of the prologue to try it. Now while I am a bit disappointed to read that after a year we're only getting 30-40 minutes of content but have been more or less keeping up with news so know Snats has been working on characters, backgrounds and stuff so not too a big deal. What will be a big deal is if the hospital stuff doesn't come out any time soon with how Snats was announcing the release and since he's already got so much done with the assets and characters if the next few updates takes a while and they are short then I'll be very disappointed and probably not bother with it anymore. Loved the original and am hoping for the same level for the remake, especially with what I've seen and read so far.
20 minutes at max, at least this first part of the prologue

Reactions: Kozuki12

Aug 26, 2021
well after looking at the hidden 5 CGs, I think this update is a bit disappointing, but it still acceptable. The focus of this argument is actually on the entire preface is divided into two parts by snats.for some unavoidable reasons,. Based on the old game, it can be expected that the hospital part must have much more content than the hell part, that makes the content of the hell part appear less and disappointing

But I also hope that brothers who love this game can give snats some time to prove themselves. I believe he is not someone who will casually abandon a game he has been developing seriously for many years.just play the old game and give him more time.When the hospital partis finally released, let's discuss whether this game is worth waiting for so long

And I don't care about those fk $100 arguments.This is the opportunity snats gave to those who voluntarily donated large sums of money to test bugs.yes not giving equal opportunities to all donors is indeed a mistake, but it is not a reason for people to abuse him.

jems666

Jun 22, 2022
"v0.1 is massive with over 20 crazy sex scenes and 2 hour of content you stupid trolls!"
All those dudes writing whole essays while dickriding snats real quiet lately :LUL:
The fact that snats been posting updates for 8 months of content that won't be out in the first half of 2024 is just funny, why are you working backwards almost like you're milking... :ROFLMAO:
"this will make future updates come out so much faster!" yeah we'll see about that, if the next update is out in 1-2 months and it's the whole hospital and 1-2 more months is their apartment and the beach and all then yeah I'll be surprised. :BootyTime:

DrIvanR1314

Jun 27, 2020
snats, did not spring this rework out of nowhere, there were posts on their patreon and they were copied here that they wanted to redo the game. Now, while I understand that people are right to be pissed off because there is no follow up to 0.7.3 with 0.8 or other stuff(belive me, I wanted to see how that goes), I also understand wanting a better do over of your work. Hell, all this says to me is that I should wait for 0.2 rework version for the hospital, doctor and family prologue redone.

that said, I was also interested in the supernatural part of the story, since the old story had you have sex with others to give Lustful energy for the Demons to empower them, plus occasional Ring Ghost sex girl and Santa Claudia(the rework might give us Frau Krampus as well), so update 0.1 of the rework satisfies my demon and angel sex scene wanting, and the Hospital, Tomoe and the family in the next update would be great to see.

4.20 star(s) 200 Votes