bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
TwistedWorldRemake-0.1Beta
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Jnx

Jun 6, 2017
The original code in the game was a buggy mess, and I am a very vocal about my dislike of remakes/reworks, but maybe the game won't crash a bunch or have quest lines randomly saying everything's complete only to have more suddenly appear right after.

There were plenty of issues with the last version and I have morbid curiosity about the story.

mrex

Jan 5, 2021
The original code in the game was a buggy mess, and I am a very vocal about my dislike of remakes/reworks, but maybe the game won't crash a bunch or have quest lines randomly saying everything's complete only to have more suddenly appear right after.

There were plenty of issues with the last version and I have morbid curiosity about the story.

Prince Vevit

Jul 5, 2021
Do yourself a favor and play the old 7.3 version. Game was making itself to be a masterpiece, with some of the stupidest, but also sexiest scenes I've ever seen. I'm not usually this crass, but the scenes were hot as hell, being mischievous and bossy to obstinate headstrong characters made for such exciting scenes, and everything was so exaggerated in excessive ways where it wrapped around from silly back to being incredibly horny inducing. There was something primal in these scenes, that just fucking DID IT for me. Also, I normally don't like futa at all, but the futa here was so incredibly alluring and enticing, and for the first time ever, I really enjoyed the futa stuff. Don't scoff at 7.3, and if you are seeing this thread for the first time, don't just jump into the "new" version, play that 7.3.

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
v0.1 BETA:

Not True :HideThePain:
  • 3k+ renders
:unsure:

There are at least 2300 image files and that is just one folder, and theres hundreds more in the other folders but the thing is there is a lot of layered images for facial expressions, sprites etc. So there likely are 3k+ image files/renders, just maybe not the "tangible" amount that anyone who doesn't have a technical understanding would recognize.

4.20 star(s) 200 Votes