Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
But in all seriousness I liked the old version and will stick around and see what the new version comes up with, it's only fair to give it a try.
Yeah the old version was great but the code was a mess and snats was having a lot of issues with the old models. There was a lot of clipping. When you play it you can see he tried to play around with the angles of the scenes to try to hide a little, but there are some scenes where it's noticeable.

Reactions: BrothersKeeper

Arvettis

Aug 8, 2022
Why do devs keep trying those reworks and remakes is just beyond me. Haven't there been enough failed reworks yet?
You would think devs would learn from others mistakes.
Is there even a game that has been succesfully reworked? Any examples? :unsure:
Wath mistake? They are basically showing us there are a lot of low QI rich kids who give money on patreon even if you stop update for mounths, i'm not joking i saw some games here who got abondened who still had ppl paying for patreon even when dev sayd he would stop the updates. So trowing away your entire work to start from again is a good way to make more money showing there are lot of ret*rds ready to spread their wallets.

Jnx

Jun 6, 2017
The original code in the game was a buggy mess, and I am a very vocal about my dislike of remakes/reworks, but maybe the game won't crash a bunch or have quest lines randomly saying everything's complete only to have more suddenly appear right after.

There were plenty of issues with the last version and I have morbid curiosity about the story.
I spoke too soon, the game crashes and restarts after meting the black soul again.

No faith in this.

Neroxstn

Mar 28, 2022
Calm down, the most difficult thing was the structural basis of the game and the plot of the dialogues, remember that the animations are made with Koikatsu, so once the structure is finished, the decoration is easier. Don't be surprised with quick updates on animation advancements (I hope I'm not wrong)

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Did the dev go with the edgelord von edgerson MC in the end? No previews show him.

4.20 star(s) 200 Votes