X[]-[]X

Aug 28, 2021
Do you know how easy it is to make or avoid a crash in renpy? Redoing a game, coming back after what, a year? And the FIRST version has a game breaking bug? This will NEVER be finished and added a bunch of features no one asked for in a game already plagued by issues.

So yes, I have ZERO faith in this garbage.
I told you why and you ignored me lol

Hikage255

Aug 29, 2017
he shouldn't have remade it everything was fine before hand but instead he felt the need to remake the game for 2 something years

TankH04

Mar 15, 2021
I'm a little disappointed the game is completely restarting, but I'm looking forward to what you do with it from now on.

Niraeza

Aug 9, 2019
I understand needing to rework the game, given the difficulty working with the older models and all but the introduction to this long wait is pretty weak. The heaven and hell bit is pretty long and drawn out and the characters that most of the sex scenes are with bald and faceless models. It'd have been a better idea to spend the effort to progressing this plotline to more desirable characters and making scenes with them instead. I couldn't care less about fucking a bunch of faceless demons in a dungeon or the light soul at the start or the demon guard. The only one that makes sense plotwise is the light angel at the start because she turns dark when you cum inside her and that's a plot point in of itself, but every other faceless demon we fucked along the way served no purpose really. Definitely could have scrapped those bits for something else.

I know it'll get better once we leave the heaven/hell section given the quality of the other version, but this is a WEAK opener to a remake.

Jul 4, 2017
Do you know how easy it is to make or avoid a crash in renpy? Redoing a game, coming back after what, a year? And the FIRST version has a game breaking bug? This will NEVER be finished and added a bunch of features no one asked for in a game already plagued by issues.

So yes, I have ZERO faith in this garbage.
Is not a 0.1 is a beta version some dude leaked

• Thinking Face
Reactions: <<Solaria>>

Thedude715

Nov 6, 2017
Time between updates for this game has always been long and I don't actively follow it so did not think much of it when nothing happend for a long time.
But another game has been hit with the classic dreaded rework huh?
Sadly it seems like most reworks all old content is gone and there is almost nothing in this new version.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 200 Votes