Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Dude I feel you but this thread will be cancer for the next few days and there is nothing you can do about it. It doesn't matter if you explain that he didn't work on just the prologue in the past year or that the rest of the prologue is coming out in the next month people will still be mad. Remakes are never received well and this will not be the exception. Just enjoy the game and wait it out until people move on to another thread.

rendrend

Dec 5, 2018
i thought this game was abandoned... Year later suddenly a Remake !?... hmm something feels fishy in here ! :unsure:
Nah this is not sudden at all, i check the maker updates on kemono once in a while and this has been going since april at least. On the downside it really feels like a downgrade from the original at least for me but oh well

Reactions: SBeater

Hydra22

Jun 5, 2017
I love the game like crazy, but he did the remake too quickly, because the main game wasn't even ready, which had quite a lot of content, but now he knows what's wrong with a year of remake content, instead of continuing the normal game, but no I don't really have anything to say, it's his game after all, but it's a shame, who knows how many years it will take to get back to the content of the original game (sorry for my English, but I'm using a translator)

Feb 17, 2018
After having played this I can say... I don't like it,

WOW WHAT AN ORIGINAL OPINION!

Yeah, I know I know.

The game is fine, I enjoyed it, but I don't like it compared to the original game,

The after life takes too long, we don't even see the other world.

I think that re doing the game to take a diferent path isn't a bad idea, but the original storyline should have been finished before doing so.

It's fine as its own thing but not as a replacement.

As an example, we got Scarlett Law and Scarlett Trainer, two products that are pretty much the same as far as I know being developed simultaneously.

Reactions: The King of Pirates

Nemo de Nemo

Jul 30, 2020
Rip to what was, were there any extenuating circumstances as to why this remake was made? Seems flippant but things can happen to force such decisions.

Reactions: Chris2041

Loorenio

Nov 26, 2021
content creation should be directed by the creator. many projects just die bc the creator looses the passion as fans restrict the creative flow and developement of the creators work. you have to admit that the first version of Heaven and Hell was pretty bland and snats games could have been dissatisfied by it as they moved on to become better at the thing they do.

and try to build a skyscraper on a fundament made out of duplo bricks.

4.20 star(s) 200 Votes