Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Rip to what was, were there any extenuating circumstances as to why this remake was made? Seems flippant but things can happen to force such decisions.
The code of the original game was mess since he barely knew how to code when he started the game and the models had a lot of clipping issues during sex scenes. From what other poeple have said it seems like he also lost a lot of his original work and equipment because of a flood. I actually don't know if that is true, but I've seen a few people saying that.

anonymous316

Oct 6, 2017
Seeing this makes me glad I dropped my pledge back in 0.4.
No hate to the dev but the game just wasn't going in the direction I liked and this remake doesn't seem appealing to me at all.

• Haha
Reactions: Chris2041

M1918_BAR

Jan 30, 2019
from my experience of trying the remake, i am atleast satisfied with how many new things that got added for future content like the MC stats, Multiple Interaction types, the fallout "character will remember this" "liked" and "didnt like" interaction and the new render for the CGs. the CG runs better than the previous versions and the intro sequence has more world building than before (which is nice). maybe this is because of my lowered expectations from reading this forum but im atleast not dissapointed and looking forward for new content. now that the update is here and i played it, time for me to put this game in the back of my mind again and focus on other games than anxiously waiting for another update everyday.

korat56

Jul 31, 2017
content creation should be directed by the creator. many projects just die bc the creator looses the passion as fans restrict the creative flow and developement of the creators work. you have to admit that the first version of Heaven and Hell was pretty bland and snats games could have been dissatisfied by it as they moved on to become better at the thing they do.

and try to build a skyscraper on a fundament made out of duplo bricks.
There is a very good reason most business in the creative sphere hire editors to ride herd on creative types because without them they do things like this.

ANDERSONKUN1

Aug 26, 2018
from my experience of trying the remake, i am atleast satisfied with how many new things that got added for future content like the MC stats, Multiple Interaction types, the fallout "character will remember this" "liked" and "didnt like" interaction and the new render for the CGs. the CG runs better than the previous versions and the intro sequence has more world building than before (which is nice). maybe this is because of my lowered expectations from reading this forum but im atleast not dissapointed and looking forward for new content. now that the update is here and i played it, time for me to put this game in the back of my mind again and focus on other games than anxiously waiting for another update everyday.
the amount of copium dude

X[]-[]X

Aug 28, 2021
The code of the original game was mess since he barely knew how to code when he started the game and the models had a lot of clipping issues during sex scenes. From what other poeple have said it seems like he also lost a lot of his original work and equipment because of a flood. I actually don't know if that is true, but I've seen a few people saying that.
Well, doesn't really matter now.

Reactions: Kozuki12

Chris2041

Oct 12, 2017
Seeing this makes me glad I dropped my pledge back in 0.4.
No hate to the dev but the game just wasn't going in the direction I liked and this remake doesn't seem appealing to me at all.
Same here when he started to take much time to get short updates something smells fishy i get that when he start the game he dosent know to code and the code was a mess but it was necesary to remake all the story and the characters ?
The old game was really good it wasnt perfect but we love all the characters
After all the wait i was really happy to see the game updated but after playing it im cold ,sad and dissapointed to tell you the true it says the rest of the prologue is the next month i hope its true but seeing the record of the dev i dont have much hope .
I really hope im wrong and the game turns great but is not the first time one dev wit a really cool game ends his game milking ( ejem ejem bones )
I really hope im wrong im gonna give two or three updates more but for the moment this is a downgrade

Last edited:

Arvettis

Aug 8, 2022
Same here when he started to take much time to get short updates something smells fishy i get that when he start the game he dosent know to code and the code was a mess but it was necesary to remake all the story and the characters ?
The old game was really good it wasnt perfect but we love all the characters
After all the wait i was really happy to see the game updated but after playing it im cold ,sad and dissapointed to tell you the true it says the rest of the prologue is the next month i hope its true but seeing the record of the dev i dont have much hope .
I really hope im wrong and the game tirns great but is not the first time one the whit a really cool game ends milkong his game ( ejem ejem bones )
I really hope im wrong im gonna give two or three updates more but for the moment this is a downfrade
Lookout bro, the dev squad defense force will bash you for saying this.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Lookout bro, the dev squad defense force will bash you for saying this.
Nah if you don't like the new game that is fine. Many people hated the original one. Most of the discussions in the last few days were about people not understanding how patreon actually works and not being able to wrap their heads around the idea of people with more disposable income, donating more to devs they like. People are used to the old game and models to it's normal that a lot of them will not like the changes.

Last edited:

Jdiezel

Jun 28, 2022
so whats everyone angry about? i havent played yet but looking at the change log... the characters and locations sound very supernatural based? idk what thats about.. just send the mc home so he can fuck his family

edit: just saw the new screenshots. nah bro wrap up the heaven and hell shit so mc can go home and make love to jaidens bussy

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 200 Votes