Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
You just told wath lot ppl sayd here (me include) ppl just accepting devs doing this, the same ppl who do accepts EA games never being finished, the same who accept AAA games being release with so many bugs.
My whole thing is, at the end of the day no one is forced to sub to any dev and just because you sub doesn't even mean that the game will ever be finished. There have been games that I liked a lot and the devs ended up abandoning them. The people that supported those games got "burned" but that is a risk you have to take when you decide to sub to a dev on patreon or SS. He was always open about what he was doing and what content was supposed to be in the reworked prologue. If you don't like the direction the game is going then don't support him. But please just don't come here complaining about the people that want to still support him it looks really dumb in my opinion. It's 100% fine to criticize the dev just don't make shit up. That's it. I've even commented in the past that there are things about the reworked characters that I am not a fan of, mainly the mc and Jeanne. There are some other that I am still on the fence.

Reactions: Chris2041

Individual

Oct 4, 2022
People that say this isn't good are only doing it because they are crying over the loss of the old version. The characters look just as good if not better than before, the UI is significantly improved, and it's already extremely apparent that the story is more cohesive.

Most developers would just abandon a game they are no longer happy with or continue it to collect the subscription money at the expense of the game's quality. I think the fact the developer made the difficult decision to restart from the beginning shows that he values the game's quality over the money he makes from it.

Stop being ridiculous, there are a lot of trashy developers on this site, Snats isn't one of them.

BBC King

May 8, 2021
I say we just let them cook tbh, feedback is important but y'all are malding on a dev that wants to improve over an already pretty good experience
It's people like you that are the reason devs can keep regurgitating remakes, revamps and reworks. No one here is actually malding, everyone here is just sick of the BS and stating their feelings about it. We choose not to be gullible sheep, you dont. We are not the same.

eo88567373

Feb 27, 2019
Everybody here does make a point which is why im asking this with my own opinion but the previous game had a lot of good things so why now does the dev have to remake something that was already a pretty decent game

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
We can complain about ppl who do this, as the same, we can complain about ppl who keep giving the greenligh to devs who only change a font and some color and say "that's the update guys until next mounth"
I mean you can, I can't stop you, but I don't know what that accomplishes. It's not like the poeple that still really like the game will suddenly stop liking the game and supporting the dev because you complain about what they do with their money. When I say you I obviously don't mean you specifically. Now if you think the remake is a downgrade from the original one. That is fair. I am not going to try to debate anyone into liking the game.

Arvettis

Aug 8, 2022
I mean you can, I can't stop you, but I don't know what that accomplishes. It's not like the poeple that still really like the game will suddenly stop liking the game and supporting the dev because you complain about what they do with their money. When I say you I obviously don't mean you specifically. Now if you think the remake is a downgrade from the origial one. That is fair. I am not going to try to debate anyone into liking the game.
I know, but we just want to release a little here, we not goint there to curse the dev in his patreon or discord, i don't even like ppl who do this. But there are ppl here, who wait 2 years and then get the "i will rebbot the game blablabla" sorry but we have the right to do it even if dev won't even read it.

Individual

Oct 4, 2022
It's people like you that are the reason devs can keep regurgitating remakes, revamps and reworks. No one here is actually malding, everyone here is just sick of the BS and stating their feelings about it. We choose not to be gullible sheep, you dont. We are not the same.
Clearly the developer wasn't happy with the quality of the old version and didn't want to try and continue to build onto a foundation he wasn't happy with. The developer gets to choose the path his game takes, you get to choose whether or not to support the path he's chosen. None of us are sheep, we just understand that the developer makes the decisions and there's nothing stopping us from leaving if we end up not liking it.

How you view this rework depends entirely on what's important to you and what you like. If this isn't what you like, then just move on with your life instead of complaining about a product you got for free. It isn't that hard to walk away as you've invested literally nothing into this.

X[]-[]X

Aug 28, 2021
i was a patreon for a while so they can kiss my ass the oint of a forum is talk betwen ourselfs and discuss the game i did in a repsec way i didnt insult the dev of the game i am left dissapointed after a year of waiting for the update i was expecting more :(
Even if you had gotten the hospital, you still would have whinged; and not just you lol
Hell, EVEN if the beginning house events had been put in, you all still would have whinged "it's too short"; "where's my favourites?" etc.
What you want, is not a good update, but the entire remake of where he left off to be handed to you immediately.

Chris2041

Oct 12, 2017
Nah if you don't like the new game that is fine. Many people hated the original one. Most of the discussions in the last few days were about people not understanding how patreon actually works and not being able to wrap their heads around the idea of people with more disposable income, donating more to devs they like. People are used to the old game and models to it's normal that a lot of them will not like the changes.
the thing is i dont hate this but also i dont love it for a year of waiting i was expecting more after seeing in kemono the updates from the dev it was seeing that this update is gonna be very big and this is gonna be a banger but after playing it in left cold it isnt a bad game but the game before it was a lot better i dont know how to feel about the stats for one i love rplelay games but if this is gonna make me lose scenes then i rather not have it to tell the true.
i dont know i guess only have to wait and see how this going i hope the game turns great and the dev proves me wrong i also hope he dosent take years from update to update

BBC King

May 8, 2021
None of us are sheep, we just understand that the developed makes the decisions and there's nothing stopping us from leaving if we end up not liking it.
Just like theres nothing to stop us from voicing our annoyance/irritation/frustration on the matter. This thread doesnt belong to the developer nor is it exclusive to only the ass-kissers, it belongs to whoever wants to discuss the game and right now majority of people here arent happy so thats what you are gonna see here.

If you dont like it or dont care to see it then I suggest you mute the thread for a few days until the thread maybe dies down.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
the thing is i dont hate this but also i dont love it for a year of waiting i was expecting more after seeing in kemono the updates from the dev it was seeing that this update is gonna be very big and this is gonna be a banger but after playing it in left cold it isnt a bad game but the game before it was a lot better i dont know how to feel about the stats for one i love rplelay games but if this is gonna make me lose scenes then i rather not have it to tell the true.
i dont know i guess only have to wait and see how this going i hope the game turns great and the dev proves me wrong i also hope he dosent take years from update to update
The "issue" is that the prologue was divided in two(the hospital part is supposed to come out sometime next month) and a lot of the stuff he worked on during this last year was stuff that is supposed to be implemented later, like maps characters and other stuff like that. He did the same with the original game, when the first release dropped he already had a lot of stuff made for future releases, that is why the first 2 or 3 updates came out pretty fast.

Reactions: yoyomistro
4.20 star(s) 200 Votes