Aug 9, 2020
Not really no, Snatz made a great game, actually looks like he lost passion for it and tried to remake it and looks like now he can't be bothered and is just posting tiny tidbits of dev logs after realizing his most devoted will still give him money in hopes he will give them a better game so he can take as long as he wants and live off their ignorance.

If he's having issues with coding and RL then say as such don't pussy foot and pretend that nothing is wrong or make yourself look incompetent, or is the chance of him saying that potentially costing him money preventing that. Also the game is free everywhere regardless so yeah we can complain about an indie developer flopping on his game that we were looking forward to that he keeps making vague statements on how much he has done and is taking longer and longer to release the 2nd half of a prologue he said he had more or less ready since January.

There are indie developers, some I've seen for adult games who are taking longer then usual to post or have unexpected delays, pause or stop their source of donations and monitry support cause they feel bad that their game and updates are taking longer then usual or taking longer then they anticipated to come out cause they feel guilty for charging people for essentaily nothing, the fact that Snatz did none of that kind of shows just what type of dev he is.

Now I don't know if you're just another of Snatz alt accounts or just someone who still has faith but it looks like one of Snatz alts liked your post so if you are snatz, damn to post that and log out, log in to another account and give yourself a like, that's something for sure.

One more thing, the fact that people are this passionate about this shows just how much this game was enjoyed and liked, shows just how good of a product Snatz made and now feels like he's just bumbling about. It's disappointing.
You’re so right about developers who pause donations. The creators for Terminal Desires did it multiple times but told people they were. They went on hiatus but gave refunds and paused memberships. It shows that they actually cared about their product.
Snats is the opposite.

He dares has an option for $100 a month but does nothing.

Apr 29, 2020
lmao finally someone says what we’re thinking
Whatever hypocrite, enjoy reading the exact thing I mentioned multiple times over and over again, cause clearly those aren't somehow more cringe inducing or repetitive like beating a death horse when we already understand at this point about Snats false promises with the remake and/or lack of fulfilling his date times with said remake.

Apr 12, 2021
Whatever hypocrite, enjoy reading the exact thing I mentioned multiple times over and over again, cause clearly those aren't somehow more cringe inducing or repetitive like beating a death horse when we already understand at this point about Snats false promises with the remake and/or lack of fulfilling his date times with said remake.
Take the hint, the text is horrible to read since you make the text the same as their clothes, It really is horribly unfunny at that, just take your shite to the ballrider discord and stay there.

Sep 5, 2020
The real issue isn't even whether or not Snat's takes 6 months to put out uodates or not. At least how I see it. The updates for this game always took quite a decent amount of time. And nobody minded since each update felt like it added a good, satisfying amount of content. At least at the start, I understand opinions start splitting nearing the last two updates pre-remake.

The problem now is that all the way back in December Snats was promising the triumphant return of the game from it's major, extensive overhaul that is the remake. At the time we were told to expect the FULL prologue. This got delayed due to family and holiday related scheduling issues at the time which is fair enough. Afterwards, so as to not leave the community hungry for long Snats decided to give us the first half of the prologue so as to minimize the delay. And thus we finally got our first look at the remake. It's worth noting it did initially come with some filler sex scenes missing/unavailable but those were patched in fairly quickly. The reaction to the hell half of the prologue was what it was but at least everyone could agree it was good to get something tangible for this game again.

Seeing as how the full prologue was supposedly almost done all the way back in December 2023, Snats made a statement that the other (hospital) half of the prologue will be released shortly after. I believe the statement at the time was something along the lines of that it will either be released in February or the following month. Which is still a surprising delay for something that at some point only needed less than a week to be ready for release before the first delay hit. And since then it is now the end of July and the other half is seemingly nowhere near done. That is the reason why everyone here is agitated and annoyed at the lackluster speed of development. Now I don't know why this delay has happened. Snats might have been deceiving everyone and just making up that the prologue was nearly done when he'd only just done half or maybe he got too ambitious and kept adding and adding and adding until the original schedule just wasn't feasible anymore. Or maybe he saw the feedback from the first half and went back to adjust things? The issue is none of this gets directly adressed by Snats. To clarify, I don't expect any more deadlines or anything of the sort as clearly this is something Snats struggles with and can really backfire for the dev if they don't meet these expactations they set (just like what has happened) and the dev logs that are currently being put out are doing a lot of good in helping us understand the current state of the game. But, an acknowledgment of the misleading original schedule and the reason behind it would go a long way.

As a side note I hate when people use the "oh this has to be an alt account of X" as a counter argument. It might be it might not be. People on here do get super heated towards devs and start treating almost as if they aren't people, but just some soulless machines who should do nothing but print endless content. And even in the worst case scenario when a dev is genuinely being scummy and the harsh treatment is maybe more understandable (again they're still human) there will be the odd person who will see it as everyone gangin up on one individual and try to step in. When that happens just refute them as you would anyone else with calm, sharp edged logic and facts and hey if it is the dev or an alt of someone you're arguing with maybe that will be the moment you help them see your side of the argument. Or maybe you'll see where their point of view is coming from. Don't just close your mind off and cut off any potentially valid dialogue because "oh its another alt".

Since im assuming you talking about me since you brought up what i said.

There is no discussion to be had if you start a reply off with a straight lie. Also all MY argument is base off of SNAT WORDS and usually quoted somewhere.

Also everyone will never agree on anything trying to convince someone is useless especially when they are willing to lie. Hell we still cant decide if earth is flat or round lol.

Apr 29, 2020
Take the hint, the text is horrible to read since you make the text the same as their clothes, It really is horribly unfunny at that, just take your shite to the ballrider discord and stay there.
Well then you'd need some new contact lenses or glasses to say that the text is hard to read cause only someone with terrible eyesight would say that, the sheer idea that you'd call me a ballrider when I rarely show any support for the remake is wild to me cause that's all around a retarted thing to say when all I've done is to post stuff in this thread that wasn't the exact f#cking complaints about the f#cking irrelevant remake.

Gojii

Oct 29, 2019
i mean i do touch grass.........
Half of this thread the past few weeks or whatever I've been gone is you arguing with everyone. Take whatever 30 seconds a day you spend "touching grass" and like 10x that.

You know what else is hot garbage and not funny? Talking about nothing but how bad the remake is instead of talking about anything else about the original as if the original was stripped from this thread page.
My dude, I'm going to be real, at least the shitposting about the grift/scam and shills coming into the thread to bitch about it is at least amusing for most people. Props for having some fun making the comics but this probably isn't the place for it. No hate from me but just saying. Maybe make a dA or something.

Reactions: yoyomistro

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
The real issue isn't even whether or not Snat's takes 6 months to put out uodates or not. At least how I see it. The updates for this game always took quite a decent amount of time. And nobody minded since each update felt like it added a good, satisfying amount of content. At least at the start, I understand opinions start splitting nearing the last two updates pre-remake.

The problem now is that all the way back in December Snats was promising the triumphant return of the game from it's major, extensive overhaul that is the remake. At the time we were told to expect the FULL prologue. This got delayed due to family and holiday related scheduling issues at the time which is fair enough. Afterwards, so as to not leave the community hungry for long Snats decided to give us the first half of the prologue so as to minimize the delay. And thus we finally got our first look at the remake. It's worth noting it did initially come with some filler sex scenes missing/unavailable but those were patched in fairly quickly. The reaction to the hell half of the prologue was what it was but at least everyone could agree it was good to get something tangible for this game again.

Seeing as how the full prologue was supposedly almost done all the way back in December 2023, Snats made a statement that the other (hospital) half of the prologue will be released shortly after. I believe the statement at the time was something along the lines of that it will either be released in February or the following month. Which is still a surprising delay for something that at some point only needed less than a week to be ready for release before the first delay hit. And since then it is now the end of July and the other half is seemingly nowhere near done. That is the reason why everyone here is agitated and annoyed at the lackluster speed of development. Now I don't know why this delay has happened. Snats might have been deceiving everyone and just making up that the prologue was nearly done when he'd only just done half or maybe he got too ambitious and kept adding and adding and adding until the original schedule just wasn't feasible anymore. Or maybe he saw the feedback from the first half and went back to adjust things? The issue is none of this gets directly adressed by Snats. To clarify, I don't expect any more deadlines or anything of the sort as clearly this is something Snats struggles with and can really backfire for the dev if they don't meet these expactations they set (just like what has happened) and the dev logs that are currently being put out are doing a lot of good in helping us understand the current state of the game. But, an acknowledgment of the misleading original schedule and the reason behind it would go a long way.

As a side note I hate when people use the "oh this has to be an alt account of X" as a counter argument. It might be it might not be. People on here do get super heated towards devs and start treating almost as if they aren't people, but just some soulless machines who should do nothing but print endless content. And even in the worst case scenario when a dev is genuinely being scummy and the harsh treatment is maybe more understandable (again they're still human) there will be the odd person who will see it as everyone gangin up on one individual and try to step in. When that happens just refute them as you would anyone else with calm, sharp edged logic and facts and hey if it is the dev or an alt of someone you're arguing with maybe that will be the moment you help them see your side of the argument. Or maybe you'll see where their point of view is coming from. Don't just close your mind off and cut off any potentially valid dialogue because "oh its another alt".
Yea, I've pretty much laid out this chain of possibilities and been accused of being a shill for it. Clearly, we were supposed to get the hospital update months ago, and I hypothesized that Snats was making major changes based on the feedback for part 1 of the remade prologue. Going by some of the previews we've gotten since February, I can't say for sure that that's the case because some aspects of the previews have hallmarks of things I think should be changed, but I'm not going to reiterate that here...

Although, I did say if we didn't see anything by around April-May, I'd be inclined to think he may have been lying about the progress he made. We all know he's a bit of a perfectionist, but if the remake was initially up to the quality he said he wanted, why would it take an additional 5 months to make adjustments based on feedback? I've been relatively charitable (compared to most people in this thread at least, lol), but I haven't really had much to say since my last time posting here and if I had been supporting Snats, I'm sure I would probably not be at this point in the process. Gonna go back to watching and waiting, just thought your post was worth responding to.

I just noticed... how long has he been collecting money for a new project? what the fuck?

View attachment 3877328
What is it, not expecting anything at all?

View attachment 3877335
I'm pretty sure that's been around since before he got kicked off Patreon. The annoying thing though is that he removed the dollar amounts and some of the other goals that were laid out there.

Reactions: ScentedElf

AhriXKoshka

Oct 24, 2022
We know he milking his fans we know that he scamming people but why we still here in this thread? it doesn't Make any sense,
does that mean we still care about him???

kingmich

May 21, 2017
can you like.. idk report him Subscribestar at this rate? if its like super scam like also no topic of the comics they ok imo its just really random as f lol i mean if you enjoy making them you do you but remember not everyone going like ur stuff

Reactions: TheFalloutSeries

Reiyayru

Jun 2, 2018
real talk, i aint heard nothing about a second game, and if that is true then i agree with you, i hate when ppl dont finish a game and start a second one.......

but what i said stands i posted an listing of his updates... for the last 3 year there was only 5 and each took 6 months with the expection of the remake. so i still dont understand why ppl are mad nothing has changed with snatz updates besides the 1 year remake. and this goes back to .4 update
Look at his Subscribestar donation goal or what either I or Zaebalo8 posted since we took a screenshot of said goal. Also you seem to be missing the point, again, yes his later updates took 6 months (If you look at his twitter and earlier post on Subscribestar you'd see how long it took for his earlier updates) but those updates that took 6 months added loads of content, I don't have the exact timing but if someone knows every update that took 6 months how much time each update added cause at the very least it's far more then 15-20 minutes. I think his 0.7 update took me a couple hours to complete with what he added (It has been a long time so I may be remembering wrong) If I am wrong and every update that took 6 months only added 15-20 minutes of content then I really hyped this game up in my head more then I thought. Think of it like this, every 6 months you get a whole turkey, all of a sudden the person giving you this says he needs some time to make it easier to get the turkey to you and get it quicker, then after 1 year where he shows he's supposedly making it easier to get the turkey to you faster by getting things built and made and then claims to have all the hard work more or less done, then when you get your turkey, it's only a leg and you are told you'll get the rest soon, and you keep getting told that for another 6 months. You see the issue or do I need to dumb it down further?

Reiyayru

Jun 2, 2018
can you like.. idk report him Subscribestar at this rate? if its like super scam like also no topic of the comics they ok imo its just really random as f lol i mean if you enjoy making them you do you but remember not everyone going like ur stuff
I don't think so since he is technically working on the project and actively showing updates even if it is taking long and I think he's covering his ass by making sure not to announce or say any type of release date so it can't be proven that he's taking longer then he promised.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: kingmich

Zaychikz

Apr 3, 2020
Buddy at least make the word color be a little lighter or maybe position them better like your doing a doujin/manga sort of way.
Comments just critize your work and you take it full on salt smh just ignore it and improved it.

ScentedElf

Jan 9, 2020
Since im assuming you talking about me since you brought up what i said.

There is no discussion to be had if you start a reply off with a straight lie. Also all MY argument is base off of SNAT WORDS and usually quoted somewhere.

Also everyone will never agree on anything trying to convince someone is useless especially when they are willing to lie. Hell we still cant decide if earth is flat or round lol.
It wasn't directly aimed at you or anything. Most of what I mentioned including the calling someone an alt account of x is just something I have seen countless times on here. I just think that's a nothing burger of a point to ever make especialy when it seems to be used against anyone who goes against the majority and it's always rubbed me the wrong way seeing it used. But you're right that it's hard to have a proper, thoughtful dialogue online most of the time. And you did good in what seems like shutting down potential lies. At the very least even if trying to convince the other party is useless it will still help others who see your posts understand the situstion anf the truth better. After all that's why most people understand the fact that we obviously live on a donut shaped world.

chainedpanda

Jun 26, 2017

I agree with 60% of this comment. However, as per the release schedule.. It's been passed around for a while that a big reason why the remake took a year to release was because Snats was pre-creating a bunch of characters which would supposedly decrease development time. If this is false, I'd like to see the original posts about the remake, but until then I'm going with this narrative.

This further compounds with the narrative that the remake had to happen because the OG models were causing clipping problems, which seemingly slowed down development. So, on one hand, the pre-creation of characters should speed up development, and the new characters should also speed up development, but development was not sped up, how is it a non-issue?

Plus, it feels like development times have been increasing across the board within this community, so there are going to be those that are already unhappy with the state of the community, but then this happens in a game they enjoy? Naturally they're going to be annoyed. When you add in the fact that so many people disliked the initial release? Not to mention that people are gradually discovering that Snats has a stretch goal for creating a second game on his SS despite being unable to finish the intro for this one?

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Revegutten
4.20 star(s) 200 Votes