toxicduo

Jul 27, 2020
Might as well mark this as abandon now, another good game dead due to "remakes". Honestly feels like developers are starting to use this remaking there game thing as an excuse to disappear but still keep getting money lol especially ones that are this big with over a few thousand subscribers. They know most probably forget they're even subscribed or hang on to some hope even after months of nothing but rather than the developer just admitting they're are burned out, out of ideas, or no longer have the passion to do it they'll take this route to keep milking for as long as they can. Either way this game isn't going anywhere you guys might as well cancel you sub and move on or don't its your money hell let us know if your in that sub discord channel when the update comes out.

Aug 9, 2020
Is there an option to filter out all the garbage arguing and read update and people question about the game (quest,ect).
cuz going true 8 page of bs to read a 4 line note from the dev aint as fun as it seems
Maybe you should listen to why they’re complaining. There wouldn’t be so many complaints and bad reviews if the developer didn’t take over 18 months to only release the pre-alpha

The Grad

Jun 1, 2017
Maybe you should listen to why they’re complaining. There wouldn’t be so many complaints and bad reviews if the developer didn’t take over 18 months to only release the pre-alpha
It looks like they have, and most of the complaints and arguments against them have just been repeated by the same people for months. :unsure:

They looking for info on what has been put out not why it's taking so long to get more! :sneaky:

Delsa

Jan 15, 2019
i really dont care. it can take a decade it wont change the fact that your complaining on a pirate site wont change a daim thing.
old cliche but
1- dont like the dev? dont play and go do something else
2- like the game? play it and stop bitching at those who dont like it

Edit: great now am part of the problem

Reactions: reeee7282828
May 3, 2022
You all filled the 18 months with incessant bitching so no, the delays on the free game you've been stealing does not justify the amount of whinging that has happened here.

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
hmmm isnt it 6? idk. someone says 6, it was a long time ago. if there's no progress in 6 months it'll be tag as abandoned.
Wish it was fucking tagged as abandoned. It is almost magical how many devs as of late have popped back up with updates as soon at the dreaded "abandoned" gets tagged onto their games page. It has revived so many dead games it it boderline voodoo lol

Still even then the dev has burned so much good will with his meandering that it would realistically take YEARs to get close to where we were before. Anyone signing up to his Subscribestar knowing you wont be fucking that family again for at LEAST a couple of years worth of monthly donations? Yeah, did not think so.

Reactions: TheFalloutSeries

bidner233

Aug 12, 2022
i really dont care. it can take a decade it wont change the fact that your complaining on a pirate site wont change a daim thing.
old cliche but

How does his cock taste also yea no shit it does nothing also complaining on his discord does nothing he doesn’t care about community feedback if it isn’t jerking his cock this dude just post’s update so people don’t unsubscribe you just said a no shit statement we just like to complain that’s what people do.

Kimath

Jul 25, 2020
How does his cock taste also yea no shit it does nothing also complaining on his discord does nothing he doesn’t care about community feedback if it isn’t jerking his cock this dude just post’s update so people don’t unsubscribe you just said a no shit statement we just like to complain that’s what people do.
Not everyone is an entitled little manchild. I might've disliked the update and the delay, but I'm not going to stay here throwing a tantrum that Snats isn't delivering anymore to people who have absolutely nothing to do with it. All you can do is wait for the release if you care, or if you don't:

Move the fuck on already. You're just being a nuisance.

bidner233

Aug 12, 2022
Not everyone is an entitled little manchild. I might've disliked the update and the delay, but I'm not going to stay here throwing a tantrum that Snats isn't delivering anymore to people who have absolutely nothing to do with it. All you can do is wait for the release if you care, or if you don't:

Brother you’re mad at people discussing snats negatively for being a obvious milker and purposely delaying the game how is saying why he is a scumbag and how people are dumb for giving him money is a tantrum how dare i discuss on a website that is designed for discussion also why are you mad for people pirating and still voicing their opinion on f95 thats like going into a school and being mad that there is kids

AhriXKoshka

Oct 24, 2022
Brother you’re mad at people discussing snats negatively for being a obvious milker and purposely delaying the game how is saying why he is a scumbag and how people are dumb for giving him money is a tantrum how dare i discuss on a website that is designed for discussion also why are you mad for people pirating and still voicing their opinion on f95 thats like going into a school and being mad that there is kids
dfvd4bx-168bf51e-817f-444b-b45a-9728e504a6ad.jpg

eternalkaiser

Sep 2, 2019
Im curious how many months into you would consider it some form of milking?

- We are currently at 18months going or 19 with one 15min prologue. 1/1/2023 - 7/30/2024
- To give context it took snat 24 months to give us the original game and all the updates we had for that game. 12/31/2020 - 12/26/2022

Unless snat got drop on his head it would be safe to assume he could give us at least half the content he once did in the same amount of time.

Here the link for anyone who want to fact check these dates

I just told you one or two more bad updates..then it’s milking, I can’t consider anything a “scam” that updates even if disapoinoting or bad, scam is a missused/overused word like cringe…ppl don’t know what a real scam is( something which u put in on time or money and you get NOTHING out of…)

and no besides the remake his updates took 6 months at a time there were 3 or 4 I can’t remember it was 2 or 1 and a half years, I had been informed that before he started that they were 3 month updates, but all iv know for the past 3 years are 6 month and longer.

but yea if his next update don’t come out soon( it’s been 6 months and 2 weeks) or if we get another 15 min effor update then yea he milking it and it’s time to move on, the 1 year for the remake…idc, I don’t make games idk how long any of it takes I can just go on what his past updates have shown.

and that is one year long disspointing remake…. But he has 3 years of good stuff.
everyone can miss now and then, we shall see now time will tell

Reiyayru

Jun 2, 2018
I just told you one or two more bad updates..then it’s milking, I can’t consider anything a “scam” that updates even if disapoinoting or bad, scam is a missused/overused word like cringe…ppl don’t know what a real scam is( something which u put in on time or money and you get NOTHING out of…)

and no besides the remake his updates took 6 months at a time there were 3 or 4 I can’t remember it was 2 or 1 and a half years, I had been informed that before he started that they were 3 month updates, but all iv know for the past 3 years are 6 month and longer.

but yea if his next update don’t come out soon( it’s been 6 months and 2 weeks) or if we get another 15 min effor update then yea he milking it and it’s time to move on, the 1 year for the remake…idc, I don’t make games idk how long any of it takes I can just go on what his past updates have shown.

and that is one year long disspointing remake…. But he has 3 years of good stuff.
everyone can miss now and then, we shall see now time will tell
I legit can't tell if you are purposely ignorant or, and I don't mean this as an insult, very autistic cause you seem to have so much trouble grasping the concept of time and relating it to how Snatz used to update and how he's updating now. Like the 12 months he worked on the remake always seems to escape you and you can only hyper focus on his old 6 month updates like he's only been working on the game for that time or less. I already told you, if he was sticking to his schedule then he would of already been on 0.3 not 0.1.1 since it's been around 18 months working on the game and only half of the first update out as a result. You also contradict yourself in the first paragraph, Snatz hasn't been updating and the people paying him money and testing the game/providing feedback in his discord and DMs are getting nothing so far. So by your own words, milking. Also the original game is 2 years of good stuff, and so far 1 1/2 years of mediocrity for the rest.

Reactions: TheFalloutSeries

Reiyayru

Jun 2, 2018

But you are here, throwing a tantrum though admittedly for a different reason, but you cared enough and got mad enough to post a response.

Reiyayru

Jun 2, 2018
You all filled the 18 months with incessant bitching so no, the delays on the free game you've been stealing does not justify the amount of whinging that has happened here.
Can't really steal something that's free, also can't really claim it's thief when it was the dev himself who first started sharing it on here to get it promoted and up and running (This site is a major reason he is making his money) and the pirate site has been good about waiting for the public update of the game to come out before sharing it. Also this is a forum, we are allowed to discuss the game which includes bitching, don't like it then shove off, un-watch and just wait till you see the game pop up on the update list to come back. Who are you Futaboy to deicde how much or how little we get to complain about legit issues about a game (Can agree though some really like to go a bit far, but that's just one or two people)

Lovetities

Apr 3, 2020
At this point, Snat is icstor 2.0, honestly I don't know why people are still defending his shitty work schedule especially in the so called "pirate forum". Welp! I guess we have to be an entitled manchild to know that we are being scammed. Then again if you like throwing your money down the drain just because you like the dev more than his product. Well, that's all on you.

But the least we can do is advice another poor soul from wasting his money every months for a 5/10 dollars game :WeSmart:

Reiyayru

Jun 2, 2018
Im just saying this person doesn’t need to write like 5 paragraphs on why the snatz defender is wrong second yea im not going to read that it’s because he can’t find a way to slim down or shorten their argument like no shit i don’t know why anyone would read it this is literally a lesson in English find a way to shorten your arguments because 90% of the time you are just repeating the same thing bro chill out.
I do apologize I didn't realize English was your second language since no English class in a English speaking country would tell anyone to put less information about what they're saying when discussing stuff and explaining there reasoning. Also I am very sorry for making fun of your inability to read long posts, I didn't realize you did suffer from the lack of reading comprehension and had trouble when it came to reading lots of words, if you need help I'm sure anyone here would be more then happy to summarize any long posts for you. Like the person you replied to was just answering the points someone else made and is very through on their answers, I believe it was at least three different points they were making.

Aug 9, 2020
old cliche but

1) Lmao it’s not piracy when the developer uploads. Lmao play what? You can’t even play the game because there is no game I wouldn’t call 15 minutes of text and still images with bad animation a “game”.

2)People can still like the game and criticise it. Not everyone needs to be in an echo chamber

Reactions: Revegutten
4.20 star(s) 200 Votes