katariya

Apr 19, 2022
is this the full version?
retail ver 1.1.6(but will update soon)
special ver 1.1.12(those who join plan or Subscribe 5$[500yen]up player can access online ver,have zombie story and main story alpha test ver)
PS:If you use change main character sexual's(to futa-girl) savedata in 1.1.12(SP) will be some bug,now I knows is magic mirror track map wanted LV 1 or higher,police(sp) won't come,orge security force will come...
that's dev say(2022.8.27):
Regarding the additional elements of the main scenario, we have put a break here and are working on updating the product version. We will be submitting an update request early next week!
We will continue to work hard on production! ψ(・ω´・,,ψ

Last edited:

katariya

Apr 19, 2022

main story is same to special ver 1.1.12 now

mod:Add zombie skin to pool
main story's npc will random zombie skin(behavior is same to human so it may runaway if find human),backup first, it will make main story chaos...
base to 1.1.12SP data but I think 1.2.0 retail ver can work too...
copy to TwoHorns\Resources\ScenarioData\ogre_main_scenario\ (backup original file first)

Last edited:

YdenMkII

Dec 2, 2018
1.2.0 out

What’s new:

• 3 new sex scenes have been added.
  • Added the option to turn on/off the appearance of male NPCs from the menu.
  • New mini-events have been added.
    • Some events can only be started when male NPCs appear. – Male NPCs now appear on all maps.
  • “X-Ray Scope” which shows a cross-sectional view has been added.
    • It can be purchased from the dealer “Ami Makihara”.
  • Fixed some bugs.

katariya

Apr 19, 2022
for retail 1.2.0 and special ver 1.1.12's mod: ( add_zombie_skin_to_pool's mod also can use to retail ver 1.2.0)
uncensored copy and replace(path:TwoHorns\Resources\res\real) and need debug mode,you can active by:config>[official web sie>cancel]*11 times,than load game>system>click mosaic once(it's a switch,so if you click twice=mosaic on)
you can also active debug mode by edit UserDefault.xml(path:C:\Users\(your ID)\AppData\Local\TwoHorns)
search:<debug>false</debug>, if not find add <debug>true</debug> before </userDefaultRoot>,if find that line change false to true
sistermart_cheat_equip
path:TwoHorns\Resources\ScenarioData\ogre_main_scenario\

Last edited:

Neoazeta

Dec 23, 2019
for retail 1.2.0 and special ver 1.1.12's mod: ( add_zombie_skin_to_pool's mod also can use to retail ver 1.2.0)
uncensored copy and replace(path:TwoHorns\Resources\res\) and need debug mode,you can active by:config>[official web sie>cancel]*11 times,than load game>system>click mosaic once(it's a switch,so if you click twice=mosaic on)
you can also active debug mode by edit UserDefault.xml(path:C:\Users\(your ID)\AppData\Local\TwoHorns)
search:<debug>false</debug>, if not find add <debug>true</debug> before </userDefaultRoot>,if find that line change false to true
sistermart_cheat_equip
path:TwoHorns\Resources\ScenarioData\ogre_main_scenario\
Thank you. :love:
Uncensored path should be \Resources\res\real\ ?

dinamite157

Oct 24, 2021
Any content in here? they have a dialogue like they are searching for something on someone, they even mention looking at the MC to see if he fits that something
1662144989811.png
I Have no idea what the trigger is, but eventually i talked to them and it worked(i think its Level or Progressing the Main Story)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Does anyone know if there any other scene like that(not the content exactly) but scenes that doesnt come from battling or story

Last edited:

dinamite157

Oct 24, 2021
What is the point of carrrying
eventually you will unlock a jail where you can put the girls and have sex with them, whenever you want. on that topic i wanted to know if it will eventually expand, 2 slots is way too little

Minishotgun

May 10, 2017
eventually you will unlock a jail where you can put the girls and have sex with them, whenever you want. on that topic i wanted to know if it will eventually expand, 2 slots is way too little
Short answer: Yes, you'll unlock up to 16 slots.

Long Answer: You'll unlock up to 16 slots during gameplay, but since you need to house the Oni-Girls in some of them, don't worry, once you finish the game they leave the cells and you can capture whoever you want instead. each "prison" always has 3 slots. to unlock more slots, just follow the main story.

gonna hide the list of prisions behind this spoiler if you don't care about surprises:

Reactions: dinamite157

katariya

Apr 19, 2022
Any content in here? they have a dialogue like they are searching for something on someone, they even mention looking at the MC to see if he fits that something
View attachment 2020980
I Have no idea what the trigger is, but eventually i talked to them and it worked(i think its Level or Progressing the Main Story)

Does anyone know if there any other scene like that(not the content exactly) but scenes that doesnt come from battling or story
it's mini event...
there are some event in some map...
magic mirror track have 3 couples...
train have random events,and department store Elevator too...
and hospitial have a hiden room(a boss HP999)...etc

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 13 Votes