Qobos

Jul 30, 2017
what do Position Changer? It's mean poses change or what? How to use this item?

UPD: I tried it on the wrong NPC. Already figured out how to use (y)

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017

steven090

Jan 5, 2018
Here's a full uncensor for the windows v1.1.0.0 (Modified executable + Resource pack).
Please someone apply it to the censored version and re-upload so we can update the thread again.
Hey. I think there are some false positives there. I tried the game without it and my antivirus does not go off.

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
Hey. I think there are some false positives there. I tried the game without it and my antivirus does not go off.
I'm not sure what I could do about that. Feel free to make a command line comparison to look for stuff, but all changes I made to the executable are literally just these 3. (Well technically 4, since I had to change 2 numbers on the third mosaic thing.)
before.jpg
changed to
after.jpg
That's it.

asfasfasfvas

Oct 13, 2018
New version 1.1.6 is now available. By getting the Master Key, you will be able to enter all the rooms in the apartment.

This will allow you to break into all the locked rooms and intervene in the lives of the apartment residents! You'll be able to spy on (and even destroy...?) the activities of married couples...? There are rooms where there is clearly something suspicious going on...?

What's new:

- Chinese language support (machine translation)

- Added the master key to the apartment
It can be bought from a suspicious merchant named Ami Makihara.

- Added male characters have been added to some maps.
Currently, they appear in maps that can be entered by using the master key.

- Added a costume switch to the SEX scene.
You can switch costumes when having sex with the girls you catch in jail.

- The cursor position on the save screen is now saved.

- Fixed some bugs.

YdenMkII

Dec 2, 2018

As mentioned above, the new stuff is mostly the key to the apartment buildings in the 2nd town. You can get into all the rooms now with mini events in a couple with one door still locked (this door was used in the delivery quest from memory). Not sure if there's anything special about the 2 creepy twins in one of the rooms but they're super strong if you decide to attack them. Oh yea, kidnapping the guy's wife will make him attack you on sight if you enter the room again.

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
I would guess that update was rushed to keep the promise of releasing something in feb. A bunch of choice boxes are suddenly Japanese and the added content in 1.16 seems underwhelming.
It also doesn't include the uncensored textures like 1.10 did.

Thanks to nik333november I have the assets anyway and I will make mosaic removal mods for PC and Android.
Already finished the one for PC (Android is a bit more complicated and will take longer), but this time I'll make a proper mod thread so people find it more easily and I first need to upload, format, and then get that thread approved, etc.

Edit: Android version finished, too.

Last edited:
Jan 12, 2018
I would guess that update was rushed to keep the promise of releasing something in feb. A bunch of choice boxes are suddenly Japanese and the added content in 1.16 seems underwhelming.
It also doesn't include the uncensored textures like 1.10 did.

Thanks to nik333november I have the assets anyway and I will make mosaic removal mods for PC and Android.
Already finished the one for PC (Android is a bit more complicated and will take longer), but this time I'll make a proper mod thread so people find it more easily and I first need to upload, format, and then get that thread approved, etc.
Thank you bro,when the thread has been created,leave a link here pls

Reactions: Tribi

chayo76

Mar 13, 2019
how to release landlady from cell,, in the jail,, S keypad doesn't work for carry.. any one can help?,, thanks

4.10 star(s) 13 Votes