cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Is it the same scenes for her though? Maybe Brain players miss Brawl scene and Brawl players Brain scene, either case missed 1 scene.
should be same scene aka she's on top of mc after barnight and proposes sex and then no matter chooses no sex. if there is chance to have sex with her then it's not that obvious.

Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023
should be same scene aka she's on top of mc after barnight and proposes sex and then no matter chooses no sex. if there is chance to have sex with her then it's not that obvious.
I'm not sure I understand what you're writing, but: whether you're on the Brawl or Brain route, MC will definitely reject sex with the drunk Teagan. (thanks to the author, because it's a really fair decision)

Reactions: youngethan

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
whether you're on the Brawl or Brain route, MC will definitely reject sex with the drunk Teagan. (thanks to the author, because it's a really fair decision)
i'm saying that if it's possible to continue that scene then it's not obvious on either brain or brawl path.

Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023
i'm saying that if it's possible to continue that scene then it's not obvious on either brain or brawl path.
I played both routes and this scene has no sex continuation. They talk and Teagan goes home. Then MC meets the Bartender.
I spent all possible time with him and there was no other interaction that he might have missed--yet in the end I got an error message too.
This is the problem we are talking about...

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
I've counted to 3 more players with the same problem as me:

We play Teagan route faithfully and whatever we seem to do, the end stats say "Teagan : 1 missed opportunity".
Both "romantic" and "fun" selection when she straddles you seems to give the same ending.
I'm playing "Brain", could it be that I need "Brawl"?

Anyone that can give us a clue?
I'm on Brawl path and I get the same result... So it doesn't matter what path you're on... :unsure:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
i know so again if it is possible then dev made it difficult to unlock.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I'm willing to bet that basically everybody missed that last one. But in a strange way, given Teagan's personality and values, it kinda makes sense. Now whether Drifty intended it this way, or if he made a mistake and meant it the other way, I have no idea.

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

kotte

Feb 11, 2018
  • Reject Teagan's advances and tell her that she can't just decide for both of you when she was trying to hump you.
Do you mean when she is straddling you? I get two clickable zones, her mouth ("romantic") and her thighs ("fun").
But whichever I choose, in the end the game tells me "1 missed option".

Rhykio

Dec 18, 2021

u4ia_ja2.png

So, that's it for the creation of the new love interest. It was the closest poll by far, and ended up being the battle of the redheads.

Ginger (opt 6) and Red (opt 5) had an equal amount of votes all the way up top the last hours, when some late votes (or change of mind) tipped the scales in the favor of the ginger by three votes.

So here she is. Finalized, corrected, improved and hd morph fitted to make an entry in the game. And you all did good, she's a beauty.

Bonus trivia: She has Lexi's eyes. The very same ones.

I have to say it was harder and more time-consuming than I thought it would be, but I hope you feel it was worth the effort. More than 100 renders were done in the process of presenting you with the different options, in addition to building her.

For overall progress numbers for episode 2, I'm at 432 story renders and 1,008 frames of animation. It's behind where I hoped I would be, but my significant other bought a surprise trip to France in a few weeks. Therefore I had to do a bit of scene setup so that I can have animations ready for rendering when I'm away - as animations have less chance of failing when rendering

Anyway, thank you very much for the support, for participating in the vote, and I hope you enjoy the season. Stay safe out there.

// Drifty

Deximay

May 29, 2017
I don't have much of a feedback yet other than, give me more of that milf route content. Thus far seems the only route that offers interesting characters.

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

Netgear

Jul 25, 2018
Can't fucking get pass by the perks chart.
I can chose to learn "Perceptive" and i lose a point from 2 to 1 but that's it, when i try to "Learn" anything else, it doesn't work and i tried "learning" all of then, didn't work, so i'm stuck in that chart.
So my question: do i have to learn something of the game to be able to learn a perk ???

Got the answer here :
u have to unlock the line to the skill, so click on the line and then unlock it, its stupid
I agree with you, it's fuckin damn stupide, the game said to chose a perk, not a fucking line to a perk.
I lost half an hour click the damn perk with the damn "Learn" button.

Drifty, please do some thing about that, either you remove the lines or do tell us that we have to click the damn line to advance this perk chart.

Last edited:

Fun Shaundi

Jun 24, 2021
Can't fucking get pass by the perks chart.
I can chose to learn "Perceptive" and i lose a point from 2 to 1 but that's it, when i try to "Learn" anything else, it doesn't work and i tried "learning" all of then, didn't work, so i'm stuck in that chart.
So my question: do i have to learn something of the game to be able to learn a perk ???

Got the answer here :

I agree with you, it's fuckin damn stupide, the game said to chose a perk, not a fucking line to a perk.
I lost half an hour click the damn perk with the damn "Learn" button.

Drifty, please do some thing about that, either you remove the lines or do tell us that we have to click the damn line to advance this perk chart.
Or just remove 1 point from the perks, but also remove the lines. Ever since it came out I said how confusing it can be, and how pointless it is to give 2 points but you have to pick a line to get to the perk.

FaceCrap

Oct 1, 2020
Here I was, wondering why this game never showed up on my "Latest Updates" page... until I discovered on the dev's Discord that it actually was released and also why it never showed up for me... sandbox... ugh...
On top of that, there's a 1.03c bugfix release out since May 6th... so almost two months ago. But yeah, sandbox.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Here I was, wondering why this game never showed up on my "Latest Updates" page... until I discovered on the dev's Discord that it actually was released and also why it never showed up for me... sandbox... ugh...
On top of that, there's a 1.03c bugfix release out since May 6th... so almost two months ago. But yeah, sandbox.
considering how "precise" tags are, having "hard" filters on the latest updates page isnt that great idea.

you can miss more than a few good games, as this one for example - it has some free roam and sandbox elements, yet it far from being full sandbox and grindfest.

FaceCrap

Oct 1, 2020
considering how "precise" tags are, having "hard" filters on the latest updates page isnt that great idea.

you can miss more than a few good games, as this one for example - it has some free roam and sandbox elements, yet it far from being full sandbox and grindfest.
Yet, those tags are the first line of decision making for me... I couldn't care less if they are full-on accurate or only slightly matching. Likewise I don't care if it's minor sandbox or full-on...
I.Just.Don't.Like.Sandbox... no matter how great a previous game from the same dev is.
And from what I read not just minor sandboxing, but even timed sandbox elements...

I'm kinda overwhelmed with the amount of sandbox clicks. There's these weird timed "events" and stuff.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 27 Votes