Omniscience25

Oct 24, 2022
It's a good start and so long I like it too. The only point at the moment which annoys me a little is this sandbox feeling. I like free roams once in a while. But here it's too much for my taste. It feels like some old LucasArts point & click adventure games.
Yeah, I confess that I also found it a little strange at first, but then I got used to the new mechanics... I was starting to have fun cleaning the MC's house with that music in the background Let's see what's new soon in the next chapter

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
I was starting to have fun cleaning the MC's house with that music in the background
That was a part I liked too. It's what I said, I don't hate free roams. Well dosed they loosening a game up. But if I have the feeling 80% of my playtime was just clicking through the same pics to get the next part of the story it's too much. Euphoria gave me this feel. The story is really good so far, the playing experience not so. We'll see. I think Drifty heard the feedback of his audience and the next chapters it's not that bad.

dewayne4478

Dec 10, 2022
Me ready more Teagan and Samantha the stripper Only talk to her once but she seemed interesting. Well Teagan just grew on I missed her the first thru at the Dock

Omniscience25

Oct 24, 2022
Yes, I'm looking forward to getting to know more about Samantha, Teagan and even more about Lin... Man, actually all the girls there are interesting so far for me... :eek:

Zoomaa

Jul 14, 2022
It seems everyone knows a piece of the puzzle and we will have to piece it together, didn't like the fact that Teagan is being controlled by someone like come on we already had the ex-girlfriend in the previous game who was also controlled by the agency or whatever their name was.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1688581553482.png

u4ia of being put down, everybody! Do play and enjoy your last moments
right in the start of this game.

Grif1001

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
It seems everyone knows a piece of the puzzle and we will have to piece it together, didn't like the fact that Teagan is being controlled by someone like come on we already had the ex-girlfriend in the previous game who was also controlled by the agency or whatever their name was.
Homeland

Reactions: Zoomaa

Rhykio

Dec 18, 2021
Here are the missing Dev Logs...

_____

u4ia_ro2.png

Unlocked

Nothing too exciting to report this week. I wasn't too happy with the numbers last week, so I gave it a little push to catch up. I've been setting up animations, and they have been rendering none stop. I don't have the exact numbers, but last I checked they had increased by a thousand. And while they have been rendering, I've also built a decent render queue for the story renders, so my computers should have enough work to last a while.

And while we made Roxanne these last few weeks, there's been fewer previews than normal, so it's time we put out a few again.

In addition to progressing the story, I do take some time to learn new stuff. I needed a girl for a little scene, so below you'll see the model I made for it in Zbrush, meaning she's 100% custom.

Anyway, that's enough show and tell this week. I'll be back next Friday, hopefully after yet another productive week.

Have a nice weekend, enjoy the season, and don't forget to pick up some good deals in the Steam summer sale which started yesterday.

Cheers
// Drifty

u4ia_sa2.png

Unlocked

I promised you some numbers last week, so let's start with that. Story renders are at 612 and completed animation frames are at 2,576. In other words good progress over the last few weeks.

I also signed some new songs. One of them is very good and gave me the idea for a scene, where I basically animate a segment through the whole song. These scenes are very complex to do, but I feel add so much it's worth the effort. This specific scene I think will give you that feeling you had while playing Leap of Faith (not THAT scene).

Although, what I'm trying to do isn't technically possible in Daz Studio, and a piece of cake in Blender, but the scene is far too complex to send over to Blender as my first Blender project. So while exchanging ideas with Puggy and Wibble about it, it boiled down to trying to trick Daz into doing something it's not meant to do. In addition to that, I'll collect some friends and we're going to try and re-enact that scene in the mo-cap suit. And no, it's not lewd. :) And yes, I'm very much looking forward to start working on that scene when the time comes.

One thing I noticed after episode 1 of U4iA is that Lin had much more support than I thought she would, so I decided to expand her role a bit in the story. So if you enjoy Lin's company, that should be good news for you - which brings us to the previews.

That's it for this week. One drawback about doing a lot of renders in a short amount of time is that there is a whole lot more to post-edit (which I do manually). So I'd better get back at it.

Have a nice weekend, and stay safe out there.

Cheers

// Drifty

Last edited:

the_needlesss

Mar 8, 2022
The game is unplayable without a comprehensive guide sadly. And there's none.
If you don't want to get cucked by the game 10 times during 1 episode, pls don't install it until theres a guide available.

cumsumnida

Jul 18, 2021
Game starting out strong.
Hoping the gameplay mechanics and love interest count doesn’t grow too much…scope creep is generally bad for a project.

Really looking forward to seeing these perks mechanics being implemented well.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
The game is unplayable without a comprehensive guide sadly. And there's none.
If you don't want to get cucked by the game 10 times during 1 episode, pls don't install it until theres a guide available.
there is wt-mod and player is supposed to focus on 1 girl at a time.

Reactions: youngethan

camube

Jun 4, 2022
Here are the missing Dev Logs...

_____

View attachment 2752094

Unlocked

View attachment 2752111

Unlocked

Wait, Lin is not main Love Interest? Wow

I waited for the next chapter mainly for her lol
I gotta reconsider my excitement of the game now

qvcatullus

Sep 17, 2020
Wait, Lin is not main Love Interest? Wow

I waited for the next chapter mainly for her lol
I gotta reconsider my excitement of the game now
I'm not sure I follow. If the layout from LoF is any indication, the game has like a dozen LIs -- you can spot them because they give you a portrait with a summary at the end of the chapter, and she gets a section. With that many, they each get a share of the story. If anything, it sounds like Drifty is writing her more of a part than he expected, so good news for Lin fans?

Reactions: youngethan

camube

Jun 4, 2022
I'm not sure I follow. If the layout from LoF is any indication, the game has like a dozen LIs -- you can spot them because they give you a portrait with a summary at the end of the chapter, and she gets a section. With that many, they each get a share of the story. If anything, it sounds like Drifty is writing her more of a part than he expected, so good news for Lin fans?
hell yeah

the_needlesss

Mar 8, 2022
there is wt-mod and player is supposed to focus on 1 girl at a time.
There is a mod, but it's not working properly and does not allow for full story unlock anyway. For example
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
There are more issues like that which i won't go into details of, and anyway wt mod is not the same as comprehensive guide of LoF level

Rhykio

Dec 18, 2021

u4ia_ev2.png

It's been posing and rendering all week. Last time Lin was the focus, and as you might have guessed by playing the first episode that Synne is offering an alternative, more milfyer route - and that's been this week's focus.
The free roam is getting close to complete. As this is a hotel, there will be a lot of rooms, and there's no way I can put people in every room. So I thought, why not reach out to other developers and see if they want to have some of their characters stay in this hotel? Sure enough, we already have our first guest from another game, and hopefully, I will be able to add a lot more.
The current completed render count is 799 story renders and 2,817 animated frames.

So, for this week's preview:
"Sure, I could spread my legs for you and have you do me on the table over there, right now... but where's the fun in that?"
- Synne

Leap of Faith - translation project

I've had so many requests for translating Leap of Faith since it was completed, I've finally decided to prepare it and open up for community translations. If you're interested in learning more or contributing, head over to my discord server at and check the channel #lof-translations (if you've connected your discord account to Patreon, you're already there).

Everyone contributing will be credited in the game.

Have yourself a good weekend, and stay safe out there.

// Drifty

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 27 Votes