qvcatullus

Sep 17, 2020
Hey guys! How do I get to dance/leave with Teagan at the club? I don't know what I've missed
You need to have started out by befriending Teagan, which means walking past the first boat on the docks to where she is at the end. Help the guy who needs assistance with his heavy cargo in his boat, then walk all the way to where she's standing, and talk to her. Then she'll be the one to show you arount town, and you won't meet the other two until you get to the club party.

dewayne4478

Dec 10, 2022
You need to have started out by befriending Teagan, which means walking past the first boat on the docks to where she is at the end. Help the guy who needs assistance with his heavy cargo in his boat, then walk all the way to where she's standing, and talk to her. Then she'll be the one to show you arount town, and you won't meet the other two until you get to the club party.
i missed her the first i played Now I hope her or Samantha can move in with you. Or whoever people want with in reason

bateauivre

Aug 26, 2023
Thanks a lot man!

bateauivre

Aug 26, 2023
Anyway, I'm so dumb, I have another question. Why does Hackatron always turn to off? Even though I click on Borrow, the next time I click on the app it shows Status: Off. Is it meant to be a scam or do I have to do something else?

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Has Drifty ever divulge the scientific explaination why the MC is so fucking ugly? Was he trying to give the BARS MC a run for his money? :unsure:
I mean look how cool his new buddy looks, yet all the girls will still swoon over the uggo. :rolleyes:
dont worry, as long as you are pretty boy, or a girl ,everything should be fine.
you can do it!

#imsoperttyithurts

Deleted member 3727657

May 22, 2021
yeah, you all are ugly motherfuckers!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This game is excellent in every way: rendering, model, gameplay, atmosphere, choices, MC, physiology, writing, animation, originality of models and story, absence of bugs, etc :coffee: :coffee: :coffee:
Do you think this game will be a slow burn? I mean, I'm very curious, I like to build up a lot of tension and then have vaginal sex and anal sex ( It means that sex does not happen soon )

lipe2410
CrazyRabbit

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
This game is excellent in every way: rendering, model, gameplay, atmosphere, choices, MC, physiology, writing, animation, originality of models and story, absence of bugs, etc :coffee: :coffee: :coffee:
Do you think this game will be a slow burn? I mean, I'm very curious, I like to build up a lot of tension and then have vaginal sex and anal sex ( It means that sex does not happen soon )

lipe2410
CrazyRabbit
it all depends on the characters included - here and in the most of other (non fuck-fests) games.
absolutely no point in asking "if the game is slow burn" (unless you are playing/checking Summers gone ofc :KEK: ), you should ask instead, for example, if chick xyz (from the preview/banner) is slow burn or not.

there are some girls with slow burn (aka tension building, if you prefer it that way) and there are some quite easy chicks.
that way majority of players should be satisfied, so i would say thats pretty good compromise overall.

Deleted member 3727657

May 22, 2021
it all depends on the characters included - here and in the most of other (non fuck-fests) games.
absolutely no point in asking "if the game is slow burn" (unless you are playing/checking Summers gone ofc :KEK: ), you should ask instead, for example, if chick xyz (from the preview/banner) is slow burn or not.

there are some girls with slow burn (aka tension building, if you prefer it that way) and there are some quite easy chicks.
that way majority of players should be satisfied, so i would say thats pretty good compromise overall.
Thanks mate, I mean it i hope this game has at least three girls or milfs who have at least 10 ( the more the better ) verbal or teasing events before starting vaginal sex and anal sex, so that sexual tension accumulates.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Thanks mate, I mean it i hope this game has at least three girls or milfs who have at least 10 ( the more the better ) verbal or teasing events before starting vaginal sex and anal sex, so that sexual tension accumulates.
well there are sexpossibilities early and you are supposed to date 1 girl etc at a time.

OleJackRipper

Mar 22, 2021
Drifty made an amazing vn in Leap of faith.

However I don't see a harem tag here.. . . .remembering Leap of faith, this will probably be an amazing ride. but I'm probably going to heavily disagree with choosing a LI. That's for reality. Not for fantasy and fiction. . .

You'll have fun. I will respectfully see myself out

4.10 star(s) 27 Votes