cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Drifty made an amazing vn in Leap of faith.

However I don't see a harem tag here.. . . .remembering Leap of faith, this will probably be an amazing ride. but I'm probably going to heavily disagree with choosing a LI. That's for reality. Not for fantasy and fiction. . .

You'll have fun. I will respectfully see myself out
lof didn't have harem tag either.

holaje12

Dec 17, 2018
Drifty made an amazing vn in Leap of faith.

However I don't see a harem tag here.. . . .remembering Leap of faith, this will probably be an amazing ride. but I'm probably going to heavily disagree with choosing a LI. That's for reality. Not for fantasy and fiction. . .

You'll have fun. I will respectfully see myself out
Why didnt you see yourself out before leaving such a dumb comment?

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
he was hoping future tag.
tentacle monster MC?
i dont see it here, despite LoP was excellent game.
if no tentackle monster MC, what would be point of making a game?
this should be fantasy, not reality.

yeah, im hoping for the future tag (otherwise im dropping this game down)...wish me luck!

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
Well I got to say the MC looks quite ugly - no character in his looks - somewhat like a creep

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
The mere fact that you can play the role of a middle-aged MC rather than another 18 y/o virgin wanting to bang his mom, is enough for me to give it a shot. (y)

MC: "On victory, you deserve beer, in defeat, you need it.
Give me a slut and a beer crate and I will conquer the world."

View attachment 2598138
THX for sharing...
The MC looks anything but middle aged

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
how do you get passed the perk screen - I chose 1 perk and it worked but now I see 1 perk point left and it won't let me assign it

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
I do wish Drifty best of luck but hope this does not include the NTR / sharing crap or the heavy freaky BDSM ets.
I know none of the Genre items say these but some devs get swayed by the NTR groups later in the game - so if these are to be added please advise early so the rest of the normal people can leave

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
I do wish Drifty best of luck but hope this does not include the NTR / sharing crap or the heavy freaky BDSM ets.
I know none of the Genre items say these but some devs get swayed by the NTR groups later in the game - so if these are to be added please advise early so the rest of the normal people can leave
theres nothing about NTR ... but like you aid lets hope he doesn't get swayed :unsure:

Orgitas

Jan 5, 2023
For me it's not sandbox, it's freeroam like Lof had but very extended. I don't like it and you can lose a Li very easily for not clicking in a certain place or at a certain time.
Cheers. Hmm.. Will just put the game to play on the back burner for now then.

Reactions: Sin_Mechero

qvcatullus

Sep 17, 2020
For me it's not sandbox, it's freeroam like Lof had but very extended. I don't like it and you can lose a Li very easily for not clicking in a certain place or at a certain time.
Lose is a strong word, since so far we only know about the repercussions for the first chapter. So far the big things for the freeroam are a) are you going to help the guy with the boat and show that you're a nice guy; b) who will be your "first friend" and show you around town and thus be the people you meet at the club; c) do you meet one character at the phone store or not until later at the VIP lounge; and d) did you clean up the main bedroom in your trailer in case you happen to go home from the club with one particular girl.

I'll admit that D is a little tricky, since it requires you to sort out how to maneuver around the blocked hallway, but it's also not a huge deal. It's chapter 1, so do another playthrough if you mess that up your first time and are heartset on it. B is the biggest one, since you seem to bond more with either the girls from the boat or the girl on the dock based on whom you talk to, and it determines whom you can leave the club with, but that's just a plain old story branch, it's not that hard to figure out, and you meet the others at the club regardless so there's no reason to assume this cuts you off from them forever. Indeed, C strongly suggests that it really doesn't matter that much, since you get a second chance at that "meet cute" regardless of how you started. And A is just a simple classic morality test -- do you trade some of your resources (free roam time) to do a good thing. The only problem with it is that in games the cliche is that "do the good thing" is almost always the obvious right answer, but I'm okay with that being something video games teach us.

Reactions: Elhemeer

Sin_Mechero

Mar 27, 2022
Lose is a strong word, since so far we only know about the repercussions for the first chapter. So far the big things for the freeroam are a) are you going to help the guy with the boat and show that you're a nice guy; b) who will be your "first friend" and show you around town and thus be the people you meet at the club; c) do you meet one character at the phone store or not until later at the VIP lounge; and d) did you clean up the main bedroom in your trailer in case you happen to go home from the club with one particular girl.

I'll admit that D is a little tricky, since it requires you to sort out how to maneuver around the blocked hallway, but it's also not a huge deal. It's chapter 1, so do another playthrough if you mess that up your first time and are heartset on it. B is the biggest one, since you seem to bond more with either the girls from the boat or the girl on the dock based on whom you talk to, and it determines whom you can leave the club with, but that's just a plain old story branch, it's not that hard to figure out, and you meet the others at the club regardless so there's no reason to assume this cuts you off from them forever. Indeed, C strongly suggests that it really doesn't matter that much, since you get a second chance at that "meet cute" regardless of how you started. And A is just a simple classic morality test -- do you trade some of your resources (free roam time) to do a good thing. The only problem with it is that in games the cliche is that "do the good thing" is almost always the obvious right answer, but I'm okay with that being something video games teach us.
I don't know what will happen in the next chapters ( I was referring to what is currently playable )and I really hope there won't be so much freeroam.
You may not mind starting the game many times. I don't mind to choose a certain path like in Lof. But here I don't see it well implemented, when you play it for the first time you will most likely end up with the girl you don't want. Because of a decision you made without knowing anything in the first 5 min, that you don't enter where the toilet is or any other decision without knowing it.
I'm fine with paths, but not so soon. When you haven't even met the Li yet.
I really think this game is designed to be played with a walkthrough or play it until you know it by heart.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ancandune
4.10 star(s) 27 Votes