Sep 3, 2020
What does he mean come back to bite me if I only like one girl?
I don't like the sound of that tbh
unless I misunderstood what he said which I probably am if I'm not in a relationship or sleeping with all of the girls I will miss out on important story information

that will come back to bite me in the ass

it kind of sounds like he's forcing the player to be a womanizer

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Joshy92

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
unless I misunderstood what he said which I probably am if I'm not in a relationship or sleeping with all of the girls I will miss out on important story information

that will come back to bite me in the ass

it kind of sounds like he's forcing the player to be a womanizer
I could be reading too much into this I don't know
I guess we'll find out in the next update or the one after that

Sep 3, 2020
I probably misunderstood what he said but don't misunderstand me

I don't care about missing out on content or short updates I just don't want to get shot in the face because I

didn't spend time with one particular girl and get information

you know consequences like that

• Red Heart
Reactions: Joshy92

VaderExMachina

Nov 21, 2022
i guess it will be similar to LoF where we can be with most girls till that point where we're in bed and must choose one girl.

Harlaw

Sep 21, 2019
I think what he meant was that just because you're interested in only one girl, doesn't mean you should actively ignore the rest. You could still hang out with the rest, learn their backstory and whatnot, without getting involved with them.

Or at least that's what I am hoping he meant. Because I would really hate for this vn to become a sort of mandatory harem type game.

ZazzyBoi

Mar 23, 2020
I'm guessing the Hack don't work yet cuz I searched the thread about it, found 2 posts, and both also say it's not working with no answer. At least I'll have an excuse to start a new file in the future, to see what it'd change.

tslojr

Apr 8, 2021

Dev Diary, October 27th, 2023

This week I finished the guest cameo scenes and did some work on the Teagan/Sea beach scene. I also finished the custom renders for the top-tier supporters for October and even one for November.
However, for most of this week, I've been preparing the cinematic scene that will end this chapter. Because I also intend to use this as a general-purpose trailer for U4iA I have to put a bit of work into it. Also because the location will be of some importance later on.
As it's animated, and situated around a campfire, using the standard 'daz fire' just wouldn't cut it. So I had to do a bit of testing to create a better-looking fire that would look good while animated.
I'm glad I did, because here's the result, and it's probably as good as it's going to get in a program like Daz Studio, which lacks full vdb support.

Setting up that cinematic scene has also been a big pain in the you-know-where, as there's no way Daz can handle 19 characters in a scene at once, let alone in an outdoor scene that spans the size of two football fields. So, right now I'm posing each character where they are located in the scene, saving them, and loading them on demand when the camera turns in their direction. I'm almost done with the posing which means I can start animating and get my render rig going again.
I've also signed new music directly from an artist, and am also having talks with another who was a The Voice contestant a few years ago.
Cheers guys. Have a nice weekend, and stay safe out there.
// Drifty

Sony676

Mar 14, 2021
Taking really long this time or did everything just change from Leap of Faith? Cause with Leap of Faith we got an update like every three months no?

4.20 star(s) 26 Votes