funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
Should pay a visit to GoG (Galaxy of Games). I find they're MUCH less shady than Steam are.
I honestly discourage anyone from buying anything from Steam, they're much more expensive compared to other platforms and they're offline half the time. Steam has lost traction in terms of being a reliable platform.

Speaking for myself of course, but, fuck Steam.
:cool:

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
Why not host it yourself? That way you could retain all the revenue?
He's not exactly looking for a host, Steam is a Publisher with a very long reach in terms of possible customers it 'could' serve. But Steam has let it's over bloated success go to their heads with this "1 strike you're out" BS, even if it's not worth mentioning in a normal context.

As I pointed out before, I have my own reasons to hate Steam (the above reason being one of them), but they do bring a very strong argument to the table by having access to a very large and diverse user/player base they can publish directly to. GoG is not quite as large in terms of possible customers it could publish a title for, but it could be a half decent alternative to Steam. Let's just hope they don't catch the "anal retentive" bug that Steam has contracted.

So, hosting the game himself would not exactly bring 17MOONKEYS anything more lucrative than just sitting there wishing someone would know where to buy a copy. F95 might be a large community, but it's far from a lucrative option for a creator who hopes to cover some expenses with...

I hope things work out for you 17MOONKEYS, because your game is one of the better ones and would have fared decently on Steam.. Please don't give up!

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
UFO [Ch.3 v0.6.5] [17MOONKEYS] - Compressed

Win/Linux [151 MB]
- - - -

Mac [160 MB]
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

youraccount69

Dec 30, 2020
UFO-CH3v0.6.5
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

• Red Heart
Reactions: 17MOONKEYS
4.00 star(s) 119 Votes