Ren'Py Abandoned Under House Arrest Reboot [Ch. 2 Halloween] [HSA GAMES]

4.20 star(s) 6 Votes

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I like the other game so this remake I hope we get more than the original game had.
Internal view cream shots with pregnancy would be a major upgrade from before.

Oh well wishful thinking I suppose, will wait till its finish before trying it out, only because the last one was abandoned.

• Angry
Reactions: Carpe Stultus

Steppen Wolf

Dec 21, 2019
After finding weed and reading the tutorial, nothing happens.

The Progress system inside the mobile says: "search basement..." and nothing happens.

How this game works?

Someone could be kind and give me a hand, please?

Last edited:

saltynip

Oct 16, 2020
After finding weed and reading the tutorial, nothing happen.

The Progress system inside the mobile says: "search basement..." and nothing happen.

How this game works?

Someone could be kind and give me a hand, please?
You could just start over and play story mode

WastedTalent

Dec 11, 2020
You could just start over and play story mode
you still have to find items to move the story forward and when it says you need a flashlight to search a room and you open phone inventory to equip it the application sends you back to MC's room and you goto the room to search and it still says you need flashlight or whatever item you may already have in your inventory so the story mode seems unplayable at this time. Maybe I am missing something but I tried equipping it in the room and in the MC 's room to search and just remained stuck.

saltynip

Oct 16, 2020
you still have to find items to move the story forward and when it says you need a flashlight to search a room and you open phone inventory to equip it the application sends you back to MC's room and you goto the room to search and it still says you need flashlight or whatever item you may already have in your inventory so the story mode seems unplayable at this time. Maybe I am missing something but I tried equipping it in the room and in the MC 's room to search and just remained stuck.
I've finished ch2, there is no flash light in the game right now, I unlocked everything in the Bio, am I missing something?(BTW:I was playing sandbox mode)

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Just curious is there any way you could add an option to play like a vn instead of forcing sandbox? I just don't like sandbox personally but I do like the base story and the characters. I'm not counting on it as I know little of programming so I'm not sure how big of an ask it is but for me it would be more enjoyable without the sandbox...
The option is right there at the beginning. Sure, there is free roam, but with the VN story mode, there is no points or funds to manage and just refer to built-in walkthrough to guide you where to go and what to do next.

WastedTalent

Dec 11, 2020
The option is right there at the beginning. Sure, there is free roam, but with the VN story mode, there is no points or funds to manage and just refer to built-in walkthrough to guide you where to go and what to do next.
That's what I'm saying that's the way I am playing it only gave me 2 options at the beginning and I chose story mode not sandbox or whatever and it still makes you use the inventory system or at least it did me... and it won't let me equip the flash light from inventory and when I go into inventory it takes me back to MC's room when I equip the flash light there it doesn't do anything when I goto the room where the flash light is needed it says I need a flash light. Even in "story mode" you still have to search the rooms or at least it made me. Idk what the issue is but it's malfunctioning if what you are saying is true...

drhotrod

Aug 18, 2019
That's what I'm saying that's the way I am playing it only gave me 2 options at the beginning and I chose story mode not sandbox or whatever and it still makes you use the inventory system or at least it did me... and it won't let me equip the flash light from inventory and when I go into inventory it takes me back to MC's room when I equip the flash light there it doesn't do anything when I goto the room where the flash light is needed it says I need a flash light. Even in "story mode" you still have to search the rooms or at least it made me. Idk what the issue is but it's malfunctioning if what you are saying is true...
Are you sure you are playing this new version of the game? There is no flashlight in this game. Both modes tell you what to do and then cross it out when completed. The only item you equip are the lockpicks (even then these are only needed so far for the garage door).

Cornfield

Donor
Oct 30, 2017
The character appearing in the text area when they speak is really unnecessary and the image takes up too much of the screen.
Hopefully this gets finished, I like the story.

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
The dialogue images are far too big. Jut the head is sufficient. Why do they have to move?

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
And a terrible sandbox as well. Sorry not for me. Dont devs get it? In every survey sandboxes are disliked and people always choose the VN version if it is available. Good luck as the previous sandbox version was abandoned.

Steppen Wolf

Dec 21, 2019
Same here. I cannot do anything. Also, I'm playing in story mode.

4.20 star(s) 6 Votes