Ren'Py Abandoned Under House Arrest Reboot [Ch. 2 Halloween] [HSA GAMES]

4.20 star(s) 6 Votes

homarkc

Nov 12, 2018
In the sandbox mode I notice that I got 2 extra skill points after getting the African burial box. If I max out the skill points just by using PC in my room, will those 2 points be carried over to the next update? On the other hand, if I uses those 2 points, then there will be 2 unused points in the PC (with a 2 points gain on action). Will those 2 unused points on PC still be there in the next update?
By the way, if I sniff the panty in the bathroom, my nefarious point becomes 4. Is that OK?

Last edited:

Silk_Ari

Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
In the sandbox mode I notice that I got 2 extra skill points after getting the African burial box. If I max out the skill points just by using PC in my room, will those 2 points be carried over to the next update? On the other hand, if I uses those 2 points, then there will be 2 unused points in the PC (with a 2 points gain on action). Will those 2 unused points on PC still be there in the next update?
yes they will get carried over. Points that get auto added (sniff panties) can exceed the skill limit and will get carried over to the next version.

Last edited:
Nov 1, 2018
Is there possible to have a spoiler box in the main post to know the relations ?
I can't figure what is supposed to be the last one.
Seems to be : aunt / cousin / gramma / ???

alex870821

Dec 4, 2019
I've finished ch2, there is no flash light in the game right now, I unlocked everything in the Bio, am I missing something?(BTW:I was playing sandbox mode)
How did you unlocked last gallery from Mom/Marcy? For me it says end of chapter 2 in story mode but one scene is still locked in bio-Mom/Marcy!

saltynip

Oct 16, 2020
How did you unlocked last gallery from Mom/Marcy? For me it says end of chapter 2 in story mode but one scene is still locked in bio-Mom/Marcy!
I played sandbox mode, MC found out a password "rush2112"(or something can't remember), then big sis(Tracy) ask MC to fix their dad's PC, because she is going to need it. When fixing it, MC unlock the compressed file using that password. He saw a picture of Tracy showering in the tub. Later MC found the camera his dad hid in the toilet and connect it to his own PC, then in the end, MC got the picture of his Mom showering(This is the scene that needs to be unlocked)

Last edited:

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
The poetry on Chapter 2's start screen would be more readable if formatted better and punctuation were used.

Chapter 2
My poison fills your head.
As I tuck you into bed,
You feel my fingertips.
You won't forget my lips;
You'll feel my cold breath:
It's the kiss of death.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Silk_Ari

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
Things that are good: The models, the animations, the memories

Things that are annoying: Oversized headshots, the headshots sliding into frame and the text bar sliding up into frame. These things are visually distracting and annoying to constantly see. Model for Sal from Oath being used for the MC.... very disconcerting...

Things you could improve: Have different headshots and character id's for the younger versions of people. It's weird having the headshots of the older version coming up.

Bonus: Disappointed that Rose was not in her cute cafe outfit for this version.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
$$$$!!!! MEGADETH !!!!$$$$$
Haha, can't argue with you there. I'm just saying that it's harder to read properly if you don't know the reference. Whether Megadeth does or not doesn't matter; anyone not familiar with metal (and specifically this group) won't know its lyrics, and may not read (or sing) it properly. Damn, brings back childhood memories.

That does bring up another point I thought about but forgot to include before. I wonder to what degree self-abuse will come into play, given the fuller context of the song. Saying there was psychosis on the part of the MC seems too simple to me, so I assume something more has gone on. That's part (but only a part) of what makes this game interesting, and the fact that the MC himself can't remember any of it and that no one seems to have witnessed anything except the aftermath makes it that much more intriguing.

Last edited:

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Marcy memory doesn't unlock after first time talking to Eidith
Really? It did for me. I wonder what is required. Did you have at least 2 love and 2 sleuth? IDK if you need 1 or 2 love, but IIRC there was only one love skill use during that conversation, and then there were two uses of sleuth. (I can't remember for certain, though.) You probably need at least those to get the unlocked memory.

Jan 12, 2020
I loved OOL and this game is no different. Always great story and some of the hottest models on this site. Had zero issues playing in story mode but as a general rule and I'm sure many others do the same, if I see "sandbox" in description it is an instant nondownload for a game. Hopefully this great game is not overlooked because of it.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
if I see "sandbox" in description it is an instant nondownload for a game. Hopefully this great game is not overlooked because of it.
I get that, but tags wouldn't be accurate if that was omitted, given that a sandbox mode does exist for the game. It's optional, yes, but since F95 doesn't have an "optional sandbox" mode, the sandbox tag should remain. There are some other games (Rocking Robin, for example) that have the option of VN or sandbox mode, but since it's not very common I doubt an optional sandbox tag will ever been added on F95. I'm also curious why it seems to be policy to remove the VN label from a game's title when there is definitely a VN version of the game provided as well. It doesn't make sense to me, since the game exists as both. But I guess that's the policy here.

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
$$$$!!!! MEGADETH !!!!$$$$$
Loving the game so far but did have a question about Rose, specifically if there will be the option to keep her as the MC's girlfriend and whether that is tied to the plot of the game. I chose to skip the lewd scene with her (because truthfully I'm just not interested in her...especially when we have literally everyone else to pick from as a L.I.). I did go back just to see how it played out and noticed 3/4 of the way into the scene Julia walks in on them in flagrante delicto, is embarrassed and runs out. Now if we skip that scene since I'd like nothing more than to break up with her, will things still be awkward with Julia?

Silk_Ari

Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
Loving the game so far but did have a question about Rose, specifically if there will be the option to keep her as the MC's girlfriend and whether that is tied to the plot of the game. I chose to skip the lewd scene with her (because truthfully I'm just not interested in her...especially when we have literally everyone else to pick from as a L.I.). I did go back just to see how it played out and noticed 3/4 of the way into the scene Julia walks in on them in flagrante delicto, is embarrassed and runs out. Now if we skip that scene since I'd like nothing more than to break up with her, will things still be awkward with Julia?
You'll have to play and find out won't you ;)

Hallanorg

Sep 14, 2021
This was great, look forward to more. Do think some of the items in the rooms should not just be one time access, missed the webcam because I couldnt get into the bathroom and after that it just other interactions with the bathroom locked whilst someone using it

Last edited:
Reactions: Silk_Ari

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Marcy is the realest milf i've ever known in the game.
I never really thought about it in general, so I can't say whether I feel completely the same. What I can say is that she's definitely one of the best ones I've seen. There are far too many who still look like they're in college, not in their forties. One of the big points of MILFs is that they look more mature and more like a typical mother, but they are attractive anyway. I obviously have nothing against extremely attractive mothers or against a dev rendering someone however they want, but I end up not really seeing them as "mothers", which makes only the ILF apply. They're just women, so just WILFs.

Last edited:
Reactions: Henry73au
4.20 star(s) 6 Votes