3.60 star(s) 5 Votes

GrumpyGranny

Game Developer
Oct 20, 2018
UP is on hold, currently writing script for a new project. I was previously rendering on my laptop and in cloud and I kinda hoped the expenses for it would be at least partially covered by patreons. Honestly it was probably a mistake to start this thing without a proper pc to begin with. Anyway, back then I've decided that I will start a brand new project in 480p (which wouldn't probably work out anyway), but thanks to the new generation of graphics cards a new pc is significantly more affordable for me. But all things considered (rtx 3080 10GB are unavailable, there are rumors of 20GB version which could be available next year and most importantly I simply can't afford it right now) I don't expect that I will be able to buy it this year, more likely Q1 2021. So until then I will keep writing and we shall see. That's the gist of it, thank you for your support.

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
UP is on hold, currently writing script for a new project. I was previously rendering on my laptop and in cloud and I kinda hoped the expenses for it would be at least partially covered by patreons. Honestly it was probably a mistake to start this thing without a proper pc to begin with. Anyway, back then I've decided that I will start a brand new project in 480p (which wouldn't probably work out anyway), but thanks to the new generation of graphics cards a new pc is significantly more affordable for me. But all things considered (rtx 3080 10GB are unavailable, there are rumors of 20GB version which could be available next year and most importantly I simply can't afford it right now) I don't expect that I will be able to buy it this year, more likely Q1 2021. So until then I will keep writing and we shall see. That's the gist of it, thank you for your support.
It's understandable that things are running slow if you're waiting for hardware. I ordered my own 3080 back at the end of October and it's still not here. Fortunately for you it's been said that 3060 will have better stock and at least Daz3D seems to work really well with those. 3060 is the most cost effective per render.

GrumpyGranny

Game Developer
Oct 20, 2018
It's understandable that things are running slow if you're waiting for hardware. I ordered my own 3080 back at the end of October and it's still not here. Fortunately for you it's been said that 3060 will have better stock and at least Daz3D seems to work really well with those. 3060 is the most cost effective per render.
Yeah, I actually managed to get 3080, 3060 seems nice with extra 2GB, but right now the market situation is even worse then last year, like the price of my 3080 in the aftermarket is more then double of what I paid, and I thought I am paying too much. It's just absurd, shops selling used 2080 super for 2,300usd ...

GrumpyGranny

Game Developer
Oct 20, 2018
Btw, if there is a native speaker (from the US would be best) who would like to help me with the new project (and possibly this in the future), please let me know.

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
Yeah, I actually managed to get 3080, 3060 seems nice with extra 2GB, but right now the market situation is even worse then last year, like the price of my 3080 in the aftermarket is more then double of what I paid, and I thought I am paying too much. It's just absurd, shops selling used 2080 super for 2,300usd ...
It's a while since you wrote this, but..
I ordered the 3080 for 760USD... and I'll get it too. Question is when.
I wrote before that 3060 were most cost effective, but I meant 3060TI. I don't really know where the 3060 stands.

If you wanna blame anyone for the shortage and price hikes... blame bitminers. They're pretty much entirely to blame.
Some of the ASIC miners use over 12 chips. Each chip could've become a graphics card. Those chips are bought directly from the factories.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1620570773889.png

The Cure for Madness
Hi guys & gals, this is first promo for the upcoming game (as well as name reveal). I will drop a few more this month, but I'm sure you'll be busy cyberpunking your ass off.

APR 14, 2021 AT 2:50 PM

Chapter 1 BETA release

BETA RELEASE

APR 28, 2021 AT 6:38 PM

The Cure For Madness Chapter 1

Download links

There is a REQ+ thread 4 those should you wanna +1 and all..
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-cure-for-madness.82046/
New game out on patreon!

GrumpyGranny

Game Developer
Oct 20, 2018
The links are leaked early beta that (unfortunately) contained some bugs, this link should be working:

3.60 star(s) 5 Votes