• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.60 star(s) 5 Votes

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016

Status of Chapter 2

Hi guys & gals,
I am sure some of you are wondering when you can see the chapter 2. Well, (un)fortunately the pandemic didn't impact my workload, so there is only so much time I can spend on this project. I hope all of you are healthy though.
The script for chapter 2 is finished and send to proofreader. Together we've also rewritten a significant portion of chapter 1 (same content, just stylistic / grammar changes). I've also fixed a few renders. Once the proofreader is done I will release BETA.

Here is a little steamy render for y'all.
d7_shower_1.jpg

CouchPillow

Aug 6, 2016
Excited for the next chapter. I really liked the new story rewrite, definitely a step up from the original and allows for more options on how to progress with the game.

melvin432

Aug 20, 2019
i gotta ask (not having played the game) is it NTR if your the main character fucking (or more likely getting raped by) ppl isnt that just cheating(or rape) or just sex?

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
i gotta ask (not having played the game) is it NTR if your the main character fucking (or more likely getting raped by) ppl isnt that just cheating(or rape) or just sex?
Ask the Japanese, a hell of a lot of their NTR stuff is from the female point of view.

lifemare

Apr 16, 2020
Any chance to get a custom name prompt for the MC at the start?

One little line of code that would go a long way to offer immersion for players. I don't personally find it very engaging to read everything in the third person...

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
I nitcied missed character name, martin martin name isn't defined. Check this out and fix it where it missing, please.

3.60 star(s) 5 Votes