3.60 star(s) 5 Votes

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
Is this Chapter 1 even the same game as the intro? Seems like a very different MC and the story in the intro was not in this version.

The current story lacks sufficient choices to be rated excellent, but it doesn't make me cringe like the "intro" version did. Stay on this path and this will be a good game.

GrumpyGranny

Game Developer
Oct 20, 2018
Is this Chapter 1 even the same game as the intro? Seems like a very different MC and the story in the intro was not in this version.

The current story lacks sufficient choices to be rated excellent, but it doesn't make me cringe like the "intro" version did. Stay on this path and this will be a good game.
I have rewritten the story. After reading the comments I realised I agree with a lot of criticism.

Reactions: dest99

Aug 17, 2019
Unofficial Android Port for Chapter 1 Compressed :

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS
My Android Ports now have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.

Ob Nixillis

Aug 1, 2017
I am well aware of problems with writing, I would really need some native speaker or simply someone with better english-fu to review the texts.
I'm no Morah Zamorah but if you'd like if you can send me the script for the game I could try and spice it up and help with the flow.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Seems okay so far glad to know there are options in the game so we can opt-out of situations.

Nerra

Apr 13, 2018
You need to add some type of setup explaining the backstory of the MC. The beginning of the game starts off with the MC talking to some guys about a book. You have no idea who these people are or what their relationship is to the MC. The MC mentions something about seeing a therapist, but gives no clear idea as to why she needed to see one. You have no idea that the MC has a boyfriend until she starts thinking about him while jogging.

Kalam_mekhar

Feb 17, 2019
You need to add some type of setup explaining the backstory of the MC. The beginning of the game starts off with the MC talking to some guys about a book. You have no idea who these people are or what their relationship is to the MC. The MC mentions something about seeing a therapist, but gives no clear idea as to why she needed to see one. You have no idea that the MC has a boyfriend until she starts thinking about him while jogging.
It was said that she need therapist because she was chasing psycho that killed homeless ppl, also there is no need to explain smth that becomes obvious in 5 minutes

Reactions: patrickB

laflare82

Dec 24, 2018
I just started playing game has been pretty good up until this line ( There is too much Evidence, I will send you what we know about the SAPD guys involved that completely made me lose hope because the story has been fantastic and realistic but that line ohh my God.:confused::(:cautious: Dev its been great dont do this start with the Shenanigans.

• Haha

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
I disagree. I think writing is much more effective when it jumps in in the middle of the action, then fills in the backstory as needed over the course of the plot. In this way, the player is immediately engaged, and the back story is much more interesting if it is explaining something the reader is wondering about, rather than being a "you will someday understand why you are reading this" approach.

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
a female mc: YES!
story: okay!
renders: okay.
the look of the MC: YIKES! looks not only really mature, but also far too thin and the face doesnt look that attactive either. meh.

Reactions: Darkman_13
3.60 star(s) 5 Votes