3.60 star(s) 5 Votes

DaGecko

Feb 27, 2019
Xian Pu said:
Nice this new game.
But I find Natalia a little too passive, even submissive.
It would be better if she took more initiative ... But it can be expected in the development of the character and the game.
The game has fem protag and NTR, what you should expect is a submissive lead. The fact that she's under a false name will bring blackmail into the fold, and with the picture of the old man you can already expect all the cliché's these tags combined usually has.
I disagree strongly - it is entirely possible to have those (or almost ANY) elements and have an assertive and/or willful protagonist! Anyone can be manuvered (or forced) into a situation - much less being deceived!! Even someone who is trying to be nice (and mistakes submissiveness for niceness) or is normally submissive can become assertive as all Hell when pushed too far or the situation changes. Anything else is just bad / trope writing.

This is one of the biggest gripes (and turn-offs) of so many of these games for me: the woman who is repeatedly wronged yet takes it - while that happens in real life, it is *rare* (the repeatedly part) and signs of a serious psychological disorder (or 2.. or more) and not erotic! This is even MORE true with rape - I absolutely hate it when the character (protagonist or not) just accepts being raped (again, often repeatedly) and meekly goes on! When there are ample examples (and far more if you care to look into police reports) of what actually happens and they plot the death of the bastards who raped them (and quite often succeed).

I realize that this is not (exactly) what TL8ez was saying, but it is in line with that outlook that "Well of course she is meek and submissive - she is the victim!"

Raminita

Only in madness, do you find beautiful death
GFX Designer
Donor
Jun 11, 2017
She looks good. I'll give it a try

Under-Pressure-Sig.gif

drhotrod

Aug 18, 2019
Chapter 2 gets buggy. Too many missed pictures not loading and exception errors with the bad guys at the end.

Reactions: LarryF

CouchPillow

Aug 6, 2016
To everybody having issues and missing images please remember that this is a BETA release and I'm sure the dev will have most of it fixed in the official release.

GrumpyGranny

Game Developer
Oct 20, 2018
Thanks guys for the feedback. Tbh I didn't really expect anyone to join 20 bucks membership to get first beta version, so I didn't really bother to do proper quality check (and I didn't expect that I will leak this version myself). Lesson learned.

Regarding the animations, I would like to - one day - but rendering on my laptop is terribly slow and shitty as is, so it's not really an option right now.

Ob Nixillis

Aug 1, 2017
so snooping in the script.rpy leads me to believe that all you need to do to fix the last bit is scroll up to the top of the script and define those two people, I'll see if I can't fix it real quick

Ob Nixillis

Aug 1, 2017
okay so go to the game folder and replace your script.rpy file with this one. This fixes the error message but it does not add in the missing images as they do not exist. Sad day I know but hey, you guys downloaded the beta at least you get that sweet sweet soryline! (besides there weren't even any titties in the missing images)

ustar

Dec 29, 2017
I nitcied missed character name, martin martin name isn't defined. Check this out and fix it where it missing, please.
I'm getting a bunch of errors at the car scene with Martin pressing ignore gets past it but you get a part of a scene then another error.
Chapter 2 image not found:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I get that too.
I had those errors too. I decided to alter the game script, so it will avoid those errors. I will share it in attachment, just replace the original with modified. Enjoy.
Unofficial fix for UnderPressure-Chapter2-beta
View attachment UnderPressure-Chapter2-fix.rar

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
I would play more or try more female mcs but the male characters are always ugly. I dont want see an attractive woman fuck some ugly or fat guy.

• Angry
Reactions: hh103

diegao

Nov 27, 2018
Unofficial Android Port for Chapter 1 Compressed :

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS
My Android Ports now have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.
Could please drop the recent update

Reactions: Iorgi

Sarazeta

Jan 21, 2018
okay so go to the game folder and replace your script.rpy file with this one. This fixes the error message but it does not add in the missing images as they do not exist. Sad day I know but hey, you guys downloaded the beta at least you get that sweet sweet soryline! (besides there weren't even any titties in the missing images)
The images aren't missing they are under different names d7_nat_blush and d7_nat_smile

3.60 star(s) 5 Votes