Collection Unreal Engine Under the Witch [v2024-08-09] [NumericGazer]

3.90 star(s) 110 Votes

barSOSA

Oct 18, 2019
Aside from the fact that this demo has only "3" scenes, people kind of forget that these 3 scenes have nearly 5-6 scenes included in each. For further elaboration, when Bo Wei releases something as a 1.0. It usually consists of 3 exact scenes with jpgs in it. For a project with this amount of production value, I think Numeric did a pretty good job so far with lots of different POVs and positions on scenes and hell I am so hopeful now if they release it with this schedule.

Not gonna lie, I was sure we were going to have our first tech demo by december or something. New mechanics being showcased, UE5 adapted graphics showcased, main story premise showcased. This was what I was expecting up to this point. If I have to criticize anything about the progress so far it would only be a constructive one. Which I am sure there are things there and there to say. But as I've said I think panning his/her schedule or speed would be rather harsh at his point.
What's the third scene? I only have 2 in my Collection tab.

wazxy

Jul 8, 2019
It's hard to imagine that anyone is still supporting this project,But new content is good.
kurowfps.png
15FPS-30FPS on my laptops :(
Extremely low CPU multi-core usage and almost no use of graphics card(usage rate 6%)

1723276839162.png
Can't beat the witch?
Use sword SP to upgrade the protagonist's skills!

Last edited:

Kyzer05

Oct 28, 2020
Looks promising, but yeah, only 2 scenes after so much years is kinda frustrating. And unfortunately i fear we not gonna have a lot a scene next time given how ambitious NumericGazer is about this game

blulaz

Nov 23, 2017
This Kuro room might be too unoptimized or something. I had to turn down the graphics to get stable fps. The main game doesn't have this issue.

Bacher

Dec 4, 2017
The main game works fine on win7 but Under the Witch - Gothic KurosRoom only works for win10/11 , maybe should add that piece of information in the first post

DocRipper

Dec 27, 2021
This Kuro room might be too unoptimized or something. I had to turn down the graphics to get stable fps. The main game doesn't have this issue.
You're comparing 0.1.0 Alpha with something that's finished (also UE4 vs UE5), this is heavier.
Try the first or second game in 0.1.0 and you will find some bugs.

The main game works fine on win7 but Under the Witch - Gothic KurosRoom only works for win10/11 , maybe should add that piece of information in the first post
Why? Win7 is in general unsupported OS.
This game is built on the newer version of UE5 (no support for Win7). Older games were UE4.
You should avoid newer games with Unreal prefix or upgrade your OS.

Reactions: vndnv

Fakeguy69

Nov 22, 2023
Hello guys i am new to this game is last update contain the full game? why there is many version? are they standalone? What should i start download ....help me please

• Haha
Reactions: Randomamigo
3.90 star(s) 110 Votes