Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
Undercover Love [Ep.5Cb] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 1.14 GB
Original Size Mac: 1.11 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 339 MB:
Compressed Size Mac: 305 MB:

Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

supernova874

Sep 18, 2019
IC Patch updated to episode 5cb. throw the file in the game folder.
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

Before loading the script.
ValueError: unsupported pickle protocol: 5

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "/home/supernova874/874/1tb-ntfs/Games/EroticRT/Beta Status/L to Z/Rank #2/Undercover Love/UndercoverLove-Episode5Cb-pc/UndercoverLove-Episode5C-pc/renpy/bootstrap.py", line 326, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "/home/supernova874/874/1tb-ntfs/Games/EroticRT/Beta Status/L to Z/Rank #2/Undercover Love/UndercoverLove-Episode5Cb-pc/UndercoverLove-Episode5C-pc/renpy/main.py", line 382, in main
renpy.loader.index_archives()
File "/home/supernova874/874/1tb-ntfs/Games/EroticRT/Beta Status/L to Z/Rank #2/Undercover Love/UndercoverLove-Episode5Cb-pc/UndercoverLove-Episode5C-pc/renpy/loader.py", line 244, in index_archives
index = handler.read_index(f)
File "/home/supernova874/874/1tb-ntfs/Games/EroticRT/Beta Status/L to Z/Rank #2/Undercover Love/UndercoverLove-Episode5Cb-pc/UndercoverLove-Episode5C-pc/renpy/loader.py", line 129, in read_index
index = loads(zlib.decompress(infile.read()))
ValueError: unsupported pickle protocol: 5

Linux-5.14.21-210.current-x86_64-with-glibc2.2.5
Ren'Py 7.4.4.1439

Sat Feb 26 16:44:19 2022

also tried with the .exe via wine same think...

Reactions: Fapmaister

Moisan4

Jul 12, 2017
This Link is not working. "File is Deleted"
I wonder why?

Game Version in OP: Episode 5Cb
Patch Version in OP: "for this version 5b2"

Maybe it was deleted because people don't read Game vs Patch version #'s, and to avoid issues, they just remove the file and/or download link. Also, if you read the last few comments in this thread (literally just above yours) you'd find the new patch, and the fact the patch author is fixing one mistake for the 5Cb patch (current game version), and will soon update their mod once complete.

mav99

Jun 8, 2020
I wonder why?

Game Version in OP: Episode 5Cb
Patch Version in OP: "for this version 5b2"

Maybe it was deleted because people don't read Game vs Patch version #'s, and to avoid issues, they just remove the file and/or download link. Also, if you read the last few comments in this thread (literally just above yours) you'd find the new patch, and the fact the patch author is fixing one mistake for the 5Cb patch (current game version), and will soon update their mod once complete.

Already fixed my mistake and updated original link-it so should be good now lmk

Drainer002

Jul 23, 2020
Damn it I swear I edited that line! I'll fix it sorry

edit: there ya go updated and fixed
i wanted to do an edit because that next line in text was also wrong, but then f95 went into backup mode, so it went from "how are things with your parents?" mc= "They're alright, i guess." (just wanted to let you know.) ;)(y)

Drainer002

Jul 23, 2020
For those that like to play with light or no background text box, this file do's wonders, it gives an outlined text so its a lot easier to read the text. It's an older file made for other games in ren'py but up until now i use it for most games i play.

perhaps the creators, can look into this. enjoy and have fun all

CrimsonAxisStudio

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2017
I do apologize for "necro"ing an almost month old comment but I only just found this game and was reading through your posts to see the plans for the game. I would like to lend a admittedly long rant to support your point and/or provide some framework? info, if you do feel the contrivances of the intro are a little bit to much hop, ship and fuck; maybe geniuine life experience could fill the gap? (No, not that gap)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Moving off/on? topic to this being a sex game and specifically the "If I intended it to be that type of game, then I would have had a hell of a lot more scenes where MC and Whoever having a lot more inner turmoil about doing sexual things":

I personally find rationalization hot (see: corruption but even in vanilla decisions), there are VERY few "kinks" that really explain the cerebral aspect of sex as much as incest and impregnation (sometimes :/) including games. With that said, seeing how well (professional and often) you communicate and dealt with the swarm of "there is an I-patch, why isn't the dev completely rewriting to support such a drastic shift in relationships that literally only changes the terms of address" guaranteed I'm going to swing by your patreon and drop a 1month sub (I don't like recurring payments due to genuine dummy brain issues so if you set up a Buy me a coffee or whatever lumpsum service you may attract more forgetful idiot to drop a larger single sum).

Here's to at least SOME introspection in our funny pron games eh? (I've genuinely spent like 10 minutes alone trying to clean this up and rewrite it [< included on a second pass of this comment alone], I apologize again for the necro and even if the game is not for me you are an admirable dev I'll try an keep an eye on : p) [oh and if you are looking for proofreaders I did that/this shit in college just to pass the time]
I'm planning to redo some of the beginning scenes, since my hardware has drastically changed since I started, and expand a couple of things dialogue wise and add/subtract a few things.

CrimsonAxisStudio nice update. I just wanted to remind that the bug that doesn't trigger Sasha's night visit is still present.
It seems that the game doesn't register correctly Sasha's first date.
I'll look into that tonight when I get back from work. Thanks for letting me know.

JanisL

Oct 30, 2018
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: could not find label 'clubinvfin'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "kathrynupdate.rpyc", line 3337, in script
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 1711, in execute
    rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
  File "renpy/script.py", line 910, in lookup
    raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'clubinvfin'.

Windows-10-10.0.17763
Ren'Py 7.4.4.1439
UndercoverLove Episode5C
Sat Feb 26 20:53:49 2022

DqnkSpeed

Oct 3, 2020
View attachment 1605251

Overview:
You have traveled abroad for a few years after school. You spent these years doing many things, one being an apprentice to a private investigator. You decided that you want to open your own business, so you decide to go home, only to find out that your parents won't allow you to move back in, so you decide to call up some old family friends and end up moving in with them in a new city. You'll discover that the people around you, and the world at large, is not what you thought it was. A world of magic set in a more modern setting, many mysteries to discover and unravel, and people to meet.​

Thread Updated: 2022-02-26
Release Date: 2022-02-26
Developer: Crimson Axis Studio
Censored: No
Version: Episode 5Cb
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: MEGA - WORKUPLOAD - - - PIXELDRAIN -
Mac: MEGA - WORKUPLOAD - - - PIXELDRAIN -
Others: TORRENT -
COMPRESSED

Patches: *

Extras: Walkthrough Mod* - Gallery Mod* - Fan Sig

* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

Character Intro Video:

View attachment 1674988 View attachment 1674987 View attachment 1674989 View attachment 1674986 View attachment 769023 View attachment 769024 View attachment 769025 View attachment 769028 View attachment 769030 View attachment 828797 View attachment 828802 View attachment 1089031 View attachment 1089032 View attachment 1089034 View attachment 1089038 View attachment 1124498 View attachment 1124499 View attachment 1124500 View attachment 1124501 View attachment 1124502 View attachment 1269203 View attachment 1269205 View attachment 1269206 View attachment 1437805 View attachment 1437807 View attachment 1437809 View attachment 1437810 View attachment 1437811 View attachment 1605264 View attachment 1605265 View attachment 1605266
The update had 0 sex scenes what the heck?Why release it

Nov 9, 2020
The update had 0 sex scenes what the heck?Why release it
Agreed. There was hardly any content period . The story barely moved. Dev's got a lot of talent, has a great story going with excellent 3-D renders but this latest release was flat. I thought Claudia would at least suck the M.C.'s cock in the bathroom scene but no dice. Hopefully this was just a hiccup in the story and it get back on track.

4.20 star(s) 33 Votes