VN Ren'Py Undercover with Nora [Ep.1] [Inceton]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
UndercoverWithNora-Ep1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
What happened to this team man, They went from Incest corruption fun to fucking shitty Rom coms... Can we not get one game like their first few, you know the ones that made them popular in the first place :unsure:
The fuck are you talking about, they always reek of beta fetishes, they literally cannot finish a game without some 'technically not NTR', Romance is the last thing these guys can make :FacePalm:

Last edited:

Takkertje

Mar 4, 2020
Nice game.
After the next update i hope to replay without the sun glasses.

vije89

Feb 22, 2024
Nice for New Game..... Actually I Hope Jennifer got season 2 but maybe Nora can be another Jennifer :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Some of you folks crack me up....

Attempting at using the word "romance" and "Inceton" in the same sentence. :ROFLMAO:

You can't do it... it's impossible... your OS will automatically attempt to translate the words as you type them together with an error: "Attempting to auto-translate failed: Unknown language detected" :ROFLMAO::p

/end 6am humor post, it'll get better after some coffee.

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
Why is this tagged as male protag? Ten minutes in and like 90% of the content is in Nora's POV. I think the only part you have male POV is right at the start when he opens the door

Reactions: Bestort

LoGyMW

Nov 21, 2022
Damn, didn't even know they were working on another new game. Once again, i feel like they may be spreading themselves too thin, but i guess time will tell. Lets see if this is any good

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
Some of you folks crack me up....

Attempting at using the word "romance" and "Inceton" in the same sentence. :ROFLMAO:

You can't do it... it's impossible... your OS will automatically attempt to translate the words as you type them together with an error: "Attempting to auto-translate failed: Unknown language detected" :ROFLMAO::p

/end 6am humor post, it'll get better after some coffee.
This one seems different honestly, Nora is a lovely main girl.
She's having a rough time, even before the final scene i was thinking we need to take this poor girl on a date and show her a good time.
And then fuck her, because that's what we are here for lol.

Even the incest is being treated "tastefully", i'm very surprised at Inceton writing something that isn't just "horny idiots go at it".

I'm sure they'll fuck it up at some point, but right now, yeah i like it.

The boss is so fucking weird though, he's unwittingly helping so far... but WTF?
This being Inceton it smells like an attempt at sharing... They have the history for weird decisions like this, create a romantic main girl... share her with the creepy boss.

They built this reputation...

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Damn, didn't even know they were working on another new game. Once again, i feel like they may be spreading themselves too thin, but i guess time will tell. Lets see if this is any good
They've lately been always setting up the next pending game while working on the two or more that get simultaneously released and yet to be finished. The LustyVerse series being a good example.

Reactions: LoGyMW

LoGyMW

Nov 21, 2022
They've lately been always setting up the next pending game while working on the two or more that get simultaneously released and yet to be finished. The LustyVerse series being a good example.
Yea seems like it. I just looked at their site and looks like they have yet another game currently in development which may be releasing soon as well from the looks of it, although that one seems to be from their NTR branch i think from what i read about the plot of the game

Griev

Dec 7, 2021
I hope this is good. They owe me my time back for "Limits of Sky"!! :LOL:

LoGyMW

Nov 21, 2022
Nice for New Game..... Actually I Hope Jennifer got season 2 but maybe Nora can be another Jennifer :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Looks like they have another game in development that seems to be similar to Jennifer, at least the plot they show on their site reads like it might. Wife and husband move to a new town and it goes from there

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes