VN Ren'Py Abandoned Unexpected Adventures [Ch. 6 July 2020 Version] [Macadam]

3.70 star(s) 10 Votes

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
trans in her case. might wanna add ''bi'', too.
not needed... that will be directly ingame while a sex scene with multiples sex is available. The "bi" is kind of "standard" outside of gay and lesbian gameplay. you be able to choose if you accept another man to join to have sex with you (male mc) and the girl you fuck, or to join you during lesbian scene (female mc) directly before sex scene with this possible
July version? Dev you been holding out on us? :cautious:

On another note, this game is an acid-fueled reminder for all you kids to stay in school and don't do drugs. At least, don't do them as much as this dev does.
I m working on a remake version. Obviously, this take more time than a few months :/. Even if i didn't wanted to add new content, the actual content count thousands of renders... wich took me years to made.

maybe a demo will pop out... maybe :sneaky:

that's true... i... didnt get the change to stay in school long :/ and.. well.. i didnt took drugs but i guess my mind is a bit fucked up sinze i am born... nothing that can be fixed now (that's what the doctors say when i was born).

Reactions: Ghostface Reborn

jhustrue

Mar 3, 2020
that's true... i... didnt get the change to stay in school long :/ and.. well.. i didnt took drugs but i guess my mind is a bit fucked up sinze i am born... nothing that can be fixed now (that's what the doctors say when i was born).
I was just joking. All of our minds are a bit fucked up around here.

• Haha
Reactions: macadam

Rudrig

Apr 23, 2018
I found an odd error: when I tried to start Hunk date part 3, the attached error message popped.

PS: at the same event, "sac" and "Hun" are also not defined as sayers.

Last edited:
  • Sad

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
I found an odd error: when I tried to start Hunk date part 3, the attached error message popped.

:cry: This is again the typo...

Ren'py really dont like when a single typo happen and i tend to make it and forget when a Caps is ON or not...

i thougth i fixed that... hmmm... just a sec and i check again and post quick fix asap :)

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016

hmm i checked on my script, and can't find the error... maybe i uploaded the wrong script.

can you please check with this if you still have the error ?

just extract and put the script into the "game" folder at replacement.

i know this have been reported to me on patreon. i thougth i fixed everything about it :/

Sonico

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
hmm i checked on my script, and can't find the error... maybe i uploaded the wrong script.

i know this have been reported to me on patreon. i thougth i fixed everything about it :/
Don't know how big a deal or not that might be, but noticed you can't hide text or use rollback on Harem Mode.
Also, if you pick the white body type he turns black when fucking the Countess.

• Sad

Rudrig

Apr 23, 2018

Yep with this works like charm. I don't know if it's intended, but originally there was no "Sandbox" file just a BAK file, with many others, see the attachment.

• Wow

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
love the shemale addition lets see what comes next or if its continue at all.
definitly continu. not here, but the remake. I wont let down my first little shit thing :D. may it be super bad or super cool, once i m in, i go all the way (that what she say... i mean... hm hm, nevermind... XD)

Don't know how big a deal or not that might be, but noticed you can't hide text or use rollback on Harem Mode.
Also, if you pick the white body type he turns black when fucking the Countess.
Harem mode use different style... i dont understand exactly why it hide the button at the bottom and lock the scrollback and such. I think i missed something, but i have no idea what's wrong :/

This is strange... i did the white version before the black version. if something must be missing, it should be the black version. strange...

Yep with this works like charm. I don't know if it's intended, but originally there was no "Sandbox" file just a BAK file, with many others, see the attachment.
That's not normal :O.. there must be 1 sandbox.rpy and a sandbox2.rpy... that's very weird o_O... how can you access sandbox without the file ? dafak i m soo confused now o_O

you miss sandbox.rpy and harem.rpy...

here i share them, in case. (honestly no idea how the game could work without them :O)

(remember that Harem mode is only available once you finish the main story 1 time.)

Alright, the description bought me :D
Expect the worse. So that way you maybe gonna enjoy it, XD. It's the best way to jump in a game.
I just hope i can at least give a bit of fresh air after playing all the others games around, with something different.
Dont hesitate to share your opinion about it :), i take everything.

ShamanLab

[Industry News] Weird behavior (c)
Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
macadam this is off topic but how you organize so big amount of content in DAZ? There is some kind of special plugins for this?

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
A bit of info about the remake changes.

I m honestly super excited about this new style of navigation. It look pretty cool imho :D

antonio1508

Mar 25, 2020
i've unpacked the update in game golder , but doesnt work.

While loading <'Image' u'cursor01.png'>:
File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 198, in script call
call _gl_test
File "renpy/common/00gltest.rpy", line 442, in script
$ __gl_test()
File "renpy/common/00gltest.rpy", line 442, in <module>
$ __gl_test()
File "renpy/common/00gltest.rpy", line 359, in _m1_00gltest__gl_test
_gl_performance_test()
File "renpy/common/00gltest.rpy", line 384, in _gl_performance_test
ui.interact(suppress_underlay=True, suppress_overlay=True)
IOError: Couldn't find file 'cursor01.png'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "E:\mega.nz\UnexpectedAdventures-Macadam-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 313, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "E:\mega.nz\UnexpectedAdventures-Macadam-pc\renpy\main.py", line 513, in main
run(restart)
File "E:\mega.nz\UnexpectedAdventures-Macadam-pc\renpy\main.py", line 139, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "E:\mega.nz\UnexpectedAdventures-Macadam-pc\renpy\execution.py", line 876, in run_context
context.run()
call _gl_test
$ __gl_test()
File "E:\mega.nz\UnexpectedAdventures-Macadam-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 881, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "E:\mega.nz\UnexpectedAdventures-Macadam-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1913, in py_exec_bytecode
exec bytecode in globals, locals
$ __gl_test()
_gl_performance_test()
File "E:\mega.nz\UnexpectedAdventures-Macadam-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 289, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "E:\mega.nz\UnexpectedAdventures-Macadam-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2672, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
File "E:\mega.nz\UnexpectedAdventures-Macadam-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3158, in interact_core
self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
File "E:\mega.nz\UnexpectedAdventures-Macadam-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2079, in draw_screen
renpy.display.draw.draw_screen(surftree, fullscreen_video)
File "renpy/gl/gldraw.pyx", line 852, in renpy.gl.gldraw.GLDraw.draw_screen (gen\renpy.gl.gldraw.c:12337)
self.draw_mouse()
File "renpy/gl/gldraw.pyx", line 1304, in renpy.gl.gldraw.GLDraw.draw_mouse (gen\renpy.gl.gldraw.c:18738)
hardware, mx, my, tex = renpy.game.interface.get_mouse_info()
File "E:\mega.nz\UnexpectedAdventures-Macadam-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2430, in get_mouse_info
rend = renpy.display.im.load_image(img)
File "E:\mega.nz\UnexpectedAdventures-Macadam-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 1721, in load_image
return cache.get(image(im), render=True)
File "E:\mega.nz\UnexpectedAdventures-Macadam-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 266, in get
surf = image.load()
File "E:\mega.nz\UnexpectedAdventures-Macadam-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 625, in load
surf = renpy.display.pgrender.load_image(renpy.loader.load(self.filename), self.filename)
File "E:\mega.nz\UnexpectedAdventures-Macadam-pc\renpy\loader.py", line 576, in load
raise IOError("Couldn't find file '%s'." % name)

here the error message.

• Wow

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
i've unpacked the update in game golder , but doesnt work.

While loading <'Image' u'cursor01.png'>:
call _gl_test
$ __gl_test()
$ __gl_test()
_gl_performance_test()

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "E:\mega.nz\UnexpectedAdventures-Macadam-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 313, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "E:\mega.nz\UnexpectedAdventures-Macadam-pc\renpy\main.py", line 513, in main
run(restart)
File "E:\mega.nz\UnexpectedAdventures-Macadam-pc\renpy\main.py", line 139, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "E:\mega.nz\UnexpectedAdventures-Macadam-pc\renpy\execution.py", line 876, in run_context
context.run()
call _gl_test
$ __gl_test()
File "E:\mega.nz\UnexpectedAdventures-Macadam-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 881, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "E:\mega.nz\UnexpectedAdventures-Macadam-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1913, in py_exec_bytecode
exec bytecode in globals, locals
$ __gl_test()
_gl_performance_test()
File "E:\mega.nz\UnexpectedAdventures-Macadam-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 289, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "E:\mega.nz\UnexpectedAdventures-Macadam-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2672, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
File "E:\mega.nz\UnexpectedAdventures-Macadam-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3158, in interact_core
self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
File "E:\mega.nz\UnexpectedAdventures-Macadam-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2079, in draw_screen
renpy.display.draw.draw_screen(surftree, fullscreen_video)
File "renpy/gl/gldraw.pyx", line 852, in renpy.gl.gldraw.GLDraw.draw_screen (gen\renpy.gl.gldraw.c:12337)
self.draw_mouse()
File "renpy/gl/gldraw.pyx", line 1304, in renpy.gl.gldraw.GLDraw.draw_mouse (gen\renpy.gl.gldraw.c:18738)
hardware, mx, my, tex = renpy.game.interface.get_mouse_info()
File "E:\mega.nz\UnexpectedAdventures-Macadam-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2430, in get_mouse_info
rend = renpy.display.im.load_image(img)
File "E:\mega.nz\UnexpectedAdventures-Macadam-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 1721, in load_image
return cache.get(image(im), render=True)
File "E:\mega.nz\UnexpectedAdventures-Macadam-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 266, in get
surf = image.load()
File "E:\mega.nz\UnexpectedAdventures-Macadam-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 625, in load
surf = renpy.display.pgrender.load_image(renpy.loader.load(self.filename), self.filename)
File "E:\mega.nz\UnexpectedAdventures-Macadam-pc\renpy\loader.py", line 576, in load
raise IOError("Couldn't find file '%s'." % name)

here the error message.
update ?

the last update i posted on patreon is for DMO (Dark mist origin), not for this game :).

DMo =
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

that error seems to be because it miss the cursor (i made a custom cursor for DMO. But Unexpected Adventures normally use standard cursor)

are you sure you not get confused like this ?

if yes, then i m sorry, i thougth i was clear enougth in the post :/

And if you talk about this game and a "update" like the last link posted here, then i don't see :unsure: (But one thing for sure, is that this error come from the missing of a custom cursor, wich i didn't used on Unexpected adventures.)

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
working right now (the best i can... wich mean, slow and all due to holidays organisation and all) on the hardest , longuest part of the reroostered edition.

wich is :
that's it, no more spoil for now XD

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Just to give you all an idea of how big the reroostered edition is going to be compared to actual (standard) version.

This doesn't count all the side stuff like Harem and such. Only the Main Story straigth from A to Z.

Litteraly shit tons of stuff have been added and paths extensions are huge.

you can for exemple, have s erious relation with the original stewardess that "dissapear" at beginning in the original version. In the reroostered edition, you be able to enjoy her ALOTS before losing her (or not, depend of your choices :p)

Demo planned is until you meet the Countess for the first time in the main story.

The bar show the difference of length of the main story. So expect some serious gameplay time.

Hope you had a Merry Christmas ! (bit late but whatever XD)

antonio1508

Mar 25, 2020
Can't wait for the demo and for reroosted version ! it seem amazing content and work . But i know it will be not before a moment :/

• Sad
3.70 star(s) 10 Votes