VN Ren'Py Unexpected Opportunity [Ch. 6] [Sweetychily]

3.30 star(s) 19 Votes

Larry2000

Dev/Head Writer of Unexpected Opportunity
Game Developer
May 9, 2017
Wow now it makes all sense, I would be the weird friend and as for Emily, she is right that it helps the MC, but it would have been better than when she told the MC that she is going to use it beforehand, then the MC prepares herself mentally and there is no surprise that they see you as an object and we start to analyze it is a win-win because a discount, the method is a little low, but effective.
and the option 3 could be that Emily is hot and with that cafe outfit, it just makes you want to rip her off and fuck her until dawn
Bro... the cafe outfit DOES go pretty hard :love:

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Wow now it makes all sense, I would be the weird friend and as for Emily, she is right that it helps the MC, but it would have been better than when she told the MC that she is going to use it beforehand, then the MC prepares herself mentally and there is no surprise that they see you as an object and we start to analyze it is a win-win because a discount, the method is a little low, but effective.
and the option 3 could be that Emily is hot and with that cafe outfit, it just makes you want to rip her off and fuck her until dawn
WHy would she need to tell him beforehand? Haven't you ever told a friend let's go someplace without telling them all the info beforehand? I know I have and probably others. It's not uncommon. Friends do things like that.

hysepReC

Feb 16, 2022
Sometimes i wonder if people just complain for the sake of complaining. Emily and the MC went to the gym together and she saw an easy way to get a discount. Should she have told him about her plan beforehand? Probably, but there was no harm done. Taylor sent the MC nudes, immediately regretted it and came up with a shitty excuse because she was embarrassed. I've already commented about Lisa running away but i'm sure she had a good reason for it and Nicole covered for her because that's what friends do.

I don't think any of these girls did something unforgivable (or even bad). Rachel on the other hand? Well, let's see...

chicken head

Sep 1, 2018
If anyone has every seen a comment or received a like from me, they should know my position on bad tags, bad storylines and unwholesomeness. I like the good vibes, I like redemption and I like cute things. So hopefully you guys can give certain characters a chance eventually. If you guys have negative opinions, just know that I wouldn't fail you, so have a little faith :D If I do, I'll be here as I have for the last 7 years :D
I know you well my man :love: giphy (6).gif

chicken head

Sep 1, 2018
You're too much! Glad to see you ChickenHead <3

If you play it, tell me your favorite character :D
you already know who it is :) love all girls except Rachel (character-wise only but it may change in the future after you revealed her story arc ) but if I need to pick one sure it will be Lisa and that damn sure you know it well virtual-hug-big-hug.gif

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Just wait until I wish to create a storyline where the reason Alistar is so wholesome is cause they are all robots that watched too many wholesome direct-to-video Disney movies where the power of friendship conquers all.

:unsure: Maybe I will...
Disney is very UNwholesome. They've destroyed everything they've touched for a long while now.

Reactions: AlexMpog and EJW

Larry2000

Game Developer
May 9, 2017
Disney is very UNwholesome. They've destroyed everything they've touched for a long while now.
I will post this response in a spoiler cause off topic. But I will confirm that this is NOT the story in Unexpected Opportunity for Alistar's story. On a side note, we've just started outlining next update and we got a good place for Emily in it :D

We're thinking of making a poll soon for the most popular/loved Love Interest. Stay tuned!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Larry2000

Game Developer
May 9, 2017
Hey all, we just put a post out on our Patreon page about the next update :D It's free for all to see, so give it a look.

It also gives a preview of what's coming in our 0.4 update including Emily for those short hair lovers. :p
We also address some changes to characters. As well as a poll we're making later :)

Edit: It says June 1st, we meant June 2nd :)

LionHeart131

May 23, 2018
Hey all, we just put a post out on our Patreon page about the next update :D It's free for all to see, so give it a look.

It also gives a preview of what's coming in our 0.4 update including Emily for those short hair lovers. :p
We also address some changes to characters. As well as a poll we're making later :)

Literally read the patreon post and stared at my calendar for a solid minute saying "today is june 1st. . . ."

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019

Sweetychily

Dev
Game Developer
Jan 5, 2023
Hello everybody! We have a poll on our page waiting for you and it's free for all! If you would like to have more power on the poll and have the other advantages, you can be one of our Supporters! Thanks!

Last edited:

holaje12

Dec 17, 2018
A rework uh? Well, it was much needed, although I see they keep insisting with the cheating ex.
Unless it turns out that she never cheated somehow ( which at this point would be unlikely and also an unoriginal plotwist that has been used before and it only serves to annoy the audience with the initial misunderstanding), she is just a waste of resources because 90% of the people just wont play her route no matter what, I wouldnt even listen to her explanation if the game didnt force me to. Cheaters just can never be a LI unless you are making a cuckold game.
Still, the main girls seem to be Lisa and Nicole which are pretty good (after removing the bcc stuff lmao) so the game is worth playing right now at least. But again-> Rachel = waste of time and renders that could be used on the main girls or even introducing other LIs..... Just saying.
Some devs do make the mistake of adding some cheater exs at the beginning of their game for some cheap drama, but they know better than to keep her around and even make her a LI, it'll never work no matter what her reasons or explanations might be.
I know the devs want to think that they are so good that they might change some people minds but thats just not possible. Its like a chef saying you will enjoy eating feces because he is just going to prepare them specially good for you. No way, dude.
She cheated, thats it. Thats all that matters.

Last edited:

Melanx0l1k

Feb 28, 2023
hello developer(s), I wanted to say that this is a game like a fairytale, the main character had everything bad and everything became good. I hope the plot, which is ambiguous, will show something in the end, and not just as a seed. I hate you for this ending of the chapter, but at the same time I adore you and look forward to the continuation. Sorry for my English, I used a translator

Cabin

Dec 11, 2022
pls do add the bdsm tag when u implement it in the game
i filter out games using that tag
its my fav fetish
unfortunately so many good bdsm games remain hidden away just because of poor tag usages

Larry2000

Game Developer
May 9, 2017
Hello everyone! It's been a while and I want to communicate a few things. First, we're still working on our update. As is usually the case, we have lives besides that so sorry if people expected the update sooner.

Second, All that said, We're in the final stages of completing the update! :D

We're still tweaking things, but the thing to note about this update is the pacing and the scenes we wanted to add.

We didn't intend for the update to be as heavy as it ended up being, but there are some revelations we have about the characters that can't be done any other way. We find out or tease some very deep and traumatic things from some of the main character's pasts. The main focus of this update are Rachel, Nicole, Taylor and Emily. Each dealing with their own issues and or their own regret. However, it doesn't leave the MC out of it. How does MC fit into their stories? MC shares a past with Rachel and Nicole, so how will he consolidate them?

Rachel, a betrayal; and Nicole, a trauma. We will find out some bigger revelations soon about them and MC.

Speaking of MC, how is he? In the first couple of updates it seemed that his problems were solved. But is that really the case? Does he have no room to grow? Well, in update 0.3 when he was gathered around the kitchen table, you could catch that he got awfully defensive when asked about himself. What's his deal and what does that mean for his relationships?

Emily on the other hand is a bit different. She and MC have really hit it off and seem to be good friends. There is a bond that isn't just male and female, but is that what both of them want? Who knows... maybe you can change that...

Taylor is the gym attendant that looks like she uses the facilities to great success. In 0.2 we received some intimate photos of her and 0.3 we get a birds eye view of exactly why. However, what does that mean for MC? MC's a nice guy, and of COURSE when a lady sends you unwanted nudes, you delete them right? He did honest! In this update, we'll see if that was a mistake or not ;)

Lastly, 0.4 is the last strictly story chapter. We want to give players the option to pursue a girl, or choose to not continue with them romantically. OR if you're a real dog ;) you can pursue them all :devilish: In 0.5 we're gonna do a code overhaul that will allow us to do this. We'll talk more about this later.

Regardless of what you pick, we want the characters to speak to real people. People with complex emotions. People that regret decisions they make; that try their hardest and still fail; those that fail and are sometimes rewarded. Just like in real life, there is a sense that when one door closes, another opens. And the willingness to make a mistake and learn that making mistakes helps you grow.

We tried to follow that when creating Unexpected Opportunity. The fact that in life, we all fail and sometimes that failure opens up a new, perhaps... unexpected opportunity; an unspeakable horror takes you and leads you to the love of your life; finally, a kind stranger that drafts up the path to the light. In many ways, the city of Alistar and the MC are ways for these lost people to find this kind of happiness and those to in turn, help the MC as well. Hopefully we can live up to creating something like this :D

Damn, I'm incredibly icky and verbose! Yuck! :sick: I hope you look forward to our update coming soon :whistle:

Our Patreon is:

3.30 star(s) 19 Votes