VN Ren'Py Unexpected Opportunity [Ch. 6] [Sweetychily]

3.30 star(s) 19 Votes

Larry2000

Dev/Head Writer of Unexpected Opportunity
Game Developer
May 9, 2017
Are there any, or are there any plans for vaginal creampies and pregnancy in the future?
Well, I haven't talked to my partner Sweetychily about it yet, but personally, I'm not against it. You may even say I "like it" quite a bit.

A more vague, but probably more reliable answer is: this is a romance based VN that relies on deep connections with Love Interests, and I'm sure that at at least a few of them (Maybe more) would love to have a life with children. Obviously, if this were to happen, it would be a bit later, but I'm not against it :)

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
Unexpected Opportunity [v0.4] Unofficial Android Port + KoGa3's WT Mod

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 387mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Android Port Updated..

Larry2000

Game Developer
May 9, 2017
Are there any, or are there any plans for vaginal creampies and pregnancy in the future?
I hope by later you don't mean "endings"? Those are the worse.
Well, I talked to Sweetychily and he was A-OK with it :D

And to answer your question TM, it's really hard to write a story where you give options for girls to get pregnant when there are so many variables. Imagine impregnating Emily, but you choose not to with Taylor or something, but then others choose the opposite. How do we tell a cohesive narrative without either creating unrealistically expanding branches, or a railroaded experience?

That said, if YOU have some suggestions on how to make it happen, I'm all ears :D

And finally, I'm totally down with LI's getting pregnant in the middle, but man, I have zero idea how I would plan that. Haha

But I have plenty of ideas of what happens during AND after the pregnancy ;)

Larry2000

Game Developer
May 9, 2017
No need for a question mark. The punctuation police has stuck again. :ROFLMAO:
Pedantic meanie... :cry:

By the way, thanks for the help. I corrected the typos from last time. And I worked extra hard to correct the rest. If I missed any blame Microsoft Word for letting me down.

• Hey there
Reactions: Saint Blackmoor

_Daxx_

Jan 11, 2021
Yeah, early posts are misleading when games change so much. Thanks for getting a second look in.

I'm also glad you came into the game in 0.4. This is the best game state so far. We added music and sound effects. It can be better, but we feel we did a great job in that department. Hopefully the music only enhances the experience.

Lastly, with the ex-girlfriend story, you'll find out some insight in this update about her. You can always talk to me in private messages if you have concerns or questions. That goes for everyone <3

Until later!
So I played this through last night & I have to say that I'm pretty impressed. The writing is good & the characters are intriguing, I'm looking forward to finding out more about each one of them. I'm enjoying the build up between the MC & the others characters & while I am looking forward to seeing some lewd content with them soon I'm glad that it hasn't been rushed into since they all seem to be dealing with things that could have made it feel a little cheap if it had happened too quickly (especially with how the MC's mental state was in the beginning).

I hadn't seen how the whole thing with Rachel had been handled originally but from what I saw last night I'm very interested to find out what did actually happen there & why she thinks it's better to tell the MC that she cheated on him (especially given how it's affected him) rather than what she actually did. Also her little sister is adorable & I really want the MC to become a big brother type figure for her & hope that he'll be able to get Frank to help her out, from the little I've seen of her I already want only the best for her. But yeah, I think you guys have handled her really well so far (especially with how the MC reacted during their earlier meet up considering what he believed had happened). Still not sure if I'll want her as a LI for my MC, that will all depend on what she actually did do & her reasoning for it. What I do know is that unless it's something really bad I will want my MC to be around as a friend if for no other reason than to help with her sister.

Lisa seems very sweet & I want to find out what trauma she's had in the past that has caused her to have such a child-like mentality at times (I think it was hinted at something to do with her father) & how she has never touched a butt besides her own considering she's married. But I know & don't mind waiting for those answers to come as the story progresses.

Emily is fucking adorable & I really do feel for her. I have someone close to me that struggles with the same thoughts she seems to after seeing what she was thinking in the kitchen, so that hits home for me. She's probably my favourite so far because of that.

I can't wait to see something evolving between Nicole & the MC because I'm a sucker for the romance between an MC & an older woman that was a family friend/Aunt sort of thing when she starts to see him as a man & not a kid any more.

Taylor & the MC seem to have a shard trauma to bond over with them both being cheated on by their ex's (though not really in the MC's case) & believe that could lead to some interesting scenes where they can try to help each other overcome the mental/emotional damage that causes.

Frank seems like too good of a man to me still. I know, I know, it's been said many times that he really is just a nice guy that wants to help but I'm just too much of a cynic to believe anyone is actually that nice. I'm pretty sure it'll be proven to me over & over again that he's just a really nice guy & I'll believe it eventually, but I just can't help being suspicious lol.

The renders are good & I like the looks of each character. They are each beautiful in their own distinct way & they look different enough to not all feel like the same person with a different attitude. I'm also very grateful that the MC looks like an adult rather than a 13 year old boy that's supposed to be 18/19 like in so many VN's out there. Big props for letting us play as an adult that actually looks like an adult, it's a huge point in this games favour for me.

I may be in the minority here but I actually liked the giggles/laughing sound effects & I think the music was implemented well & each track seems to fit the scene it's used in. I also like the way thoughts are displayed in a different colour to dialog, it really helps to differentiate them & although it might be a small touch I do appreciate it.

So all in all I'm really impressed by what I've played so far & as long as no surprises pop up before then you guys will have a new Patron on the 1st of the month (I like all my Patreon charges to come out on the same day so I make sure to start any new subs on the 1st). Hopefully after the corrections made to the messy start you'll see an uptick in Patrons going forward because I think you both deserve to have way more than what you do currently

P.S. I just want to throw my vote in for some midgame pregnancies too! Not sure how to implement it without branching paths for it though, so sadly I can't help in that regard. Even so I do hope that we'll be given the option to creampie the girls (& without the unnecessary talk of getting the morning after pill, the girls could already be on birth control) once we start getting lewd content even without it necessarily leading pregnancy at the time. I hate forced pull-out scenes.

Larry2000

Game Developer
May 9, 2017
So I played this through last night & I have to say that I'm pretty impressed. The writing is good & the characters are intriguing, I'm looking forward to finding out more about each one of them. I'm enjoying the build up between the MC & the others characters & while I am looking forward to seeing some lewd content with them soon I'm glad that it hasn't been rushed into since they all seem to be dealing with things that could have made it feel a little cheap if it had happened too quickly (especially with how the MC's mental state was in the beginning).

I hadn't seen how the whole thing with Rachel had been handled originally but from what I saw last night I'm very interested to find out what did actually happen there & why she thinks it's better to tell the MC that she cheated on him (especially given how it's affected him) rather than what she actually did. Also her little sister is adorable & I really want the MC to become a big brother type figure for her & hope that he'll be able to get Frank to help her out, from the little I've seen of her I already want only the best for her. But yeah, I think you guys have handled her really well so far (especially with how the MC reacted during their earlier meet up considering what he believed had happened). Still not sure if I'll want her as a LI for my MC, that will all depend on what she actually did do & her reasoning for it. What I do know is that unless it's something really bad I will want my MC to be around as a friend if for no other reason than to help with her sister.

Lisa seems very sweet & I want to find out what trauma she's had in the past that has caused her to have such a child-like mentality at times (I think it was hinted at something to do with her father) & how she has never touched a butt besides her own considering she's married. But I know & don't mind waiting for those answers to come as the story progresses.

Emily is fucking adorable & I really do feel for her. I have someone close to me that struggles with the same thoughts she seems to after seeing what she was thinking in the kitchen, so that hits home for me. She's probably my favourite so far because of that.

I can't wait to see something evolving between Nicole & the MC because I'm a sucker for the romance between an MC & an older woman that was a family friend/Aunt sort of thing when she starts to see him as a man & not a kid any more.

Taylor & the MC seem to have a shard trauma to bond over with them both being cheated on by their ex's (though not really in the MC's case) & believe that could lead to some interesting scenes where they can try to help each other overcome the mental/emotional damage that causes.

Frank seems like too good of a man to me still. I know, I know, it's been said many times that he really is just a nice guy that wants to help but I'm just too much of a cynic to believe anyone is actually that nice. I'm pretty sure it'll be proven to me over & over again that he's just a really nice guy & I'll believe it eventually, but I just can't help being suspicious lol.

The renders are good & I like the looks of each character. They are each beautiful in their own distinct way & they look different enough to not all feel like the same person with a different attitude. I'm also very grateful that the MC looks like an adult rather than a 13 year old boy that's supposed to be 18/19 like in so many VN's out there. Big props for letting us play as an adult that actually looks like an adult, it's a huge point in this games favour for me.

I may be in the minority here but I actually liked the giggles/laughing sound effects & I think the music was implemented well & each track seems to fit the scene it's used in. I also like the way thoughts are displayed in a different colour to dialog, it really helps to differentiate them & although it might be a small touch I do appreciate it.

So all in all I'm really impressed by what I've played so far & as long as no surprises pop up before then you guys will have a new Patron on the 1st of the month (I like all my Patreon charges to come out on the same day so I make sure to start any new subs on the 1st). Hopefully after the corrections made to the messy start you'll see an uptick in Patrons going forward because I think you both deserve to have way more than what you do currently

P.S. I just want to throw my vote in for some midgame pregnancies too! Not sure how to implement it without branching paths for it though, so sadly I can't help in that regard. Even so I do hope that we'll be given the option to creampie the girls (& without the unnecessary talk of getting the morning after pill, the girls could already be on birth control) once we start getting lewd content even without it necessarily leading pregnancy at the time. I hate forced pull-out scenes.
I want to respond to this incredible feedback, but I'm tired out. Words mean nothing to me now...o_O

Thanks so much, you might hear from me later :) For now, Oblivion is at hand... Any Turok 2 enjoyers?

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
Well, I talked to Sweetychily and he was A-OK with it :D

And to answer your question TM, it's really hard to write a story where you give options for girls to get pregnant when there are so many variables. Imagine impregnating Emily, but you choose not to with Taylor or something, but then others choose the opposite. How do we tell a cohesive narrative without either creating unrealistically expanding branches, or a railroaded experience?

That said, if YOU have some suggestions on how to make it happen, I'm all ears :D

And finally, I'm totally down with LI's getting pregnant in the middle, but man, I have zero idea how I would plan that. Haha

But I have plenty of ideas of what happens during AND after the pregnancy ;)
All creampies. You can have a togglable pregnancy on off in the options for the degens that want to pull out. This also keeps you from having to make double the renders.
One dev used time skips to skip over 4-9 months pregnancy belly to cut down on renders.

Larry2000

Game Developer
May 9, 2017
All creampies. You can have a togglable pregnancy on off in the options for the degens that want to pull out. This also keeps you from having to make double the renders.
One dev used time skips to skip over 4-9 months pregnancy belly to cut down on renders.
We definitely plan to have time skips for sure, so that isn't a problem. The bigger problem is that while you hate them, endings are the best ways to get a consistent game and is the most efficient for time and audience. Objectively speaking, most people aren't going to be like you.

That said, I would LOVE to experiment with the idea. It's clear that not every girl will probably be getting pregnant based on storylines, but if I can make it make sense, then I'm totally down. Send me a DM and we can talk more about it if you like :) Maybe share some Recommendations too.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I just finished the update and I love it
The writing in this is really mature
Something I don't see a lot of on here

I love Rachel
And Evee is so adorable
Thank you for this awesome update dev

A story driven game like this is the best kind of game imo

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
I just finished the update and I love it
The writing in this is really mature
Something I don't see a lot of on here

I love Rachel
And Evee is so adorable
Thank you for this awesome update dev

A story driven game like this is the best kind of game imo
I am not surprised to see you here.

Reactions: Joshy92

UnfinishedSentenc

Jan 5, 2023
Well, I haven't talked to my partner Sweetychily about it yet, but personally, I'm not against it. You may even say I "like it" quite a bit.

A more vague, but probably more reliable answer is: this is a romance based VN that relies on deep connections with Love Interests, and I'm sure that at at least a few of them (Maybe more) would love to have a life with children. Obviously, if this were to happen, it would be a bit later, but I'm not against it :)
Right on, thanks, Larry! Hope it comes to fruition at some point!

WhY NoT?!

Sep 2, 2019
Made a Mod for this game with adding ingame music tracks, some more game settings and WT recommendations (but actually not that needed in the game so far).

Edit Aug. 22, 2023
I updated the Mod and Android port for the new game version v0.4
With v0.4 the Mod music is removed (the game has now music and Audio itself)
So far I left the WT recommendations, but they are actually not really needed for the playthrough
(the choices have no real game impact, the story is linear)

Download Mod v0.4a (~1MB)
Pixeldrain

Android port from the game compressed
with integrated Mod v0.4 (~216MB)
Pixeldrain
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Some ingame pics of the Mod:
View attachment 2639507 View attachment 2639508 View attachment 2639511
How come isn't OP the mod by any moderator?! Isn't anyone around here anymore?

Reactions: Larry2000
3.30 star(s) 19 Votes