RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You can find additional information and if you find this useful, we also accept !
We have a thread here if you have any questions, feedback or requests!
Join for requests/support and get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

crowbar214

Apr 25, 2021
They locked choices for choosing coffee? ..That's stupid as fuck. Ah well. At least I now know why you can't pick some choices. The terrible English in this VN is starting to get to me, too. I'm only up to the first locked choice. Might have to bail this game.

Nov 18, 2021
It will definitely become a wonderful game in the future. The operation in the background looks nice and different. I prefer this realism to the ridiculous relationship indicators. The animations are great but I think it could be much better with different angles.

Good job!

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
Girls look gorgeous, but is Femdom avoidable? Don't like that at all. Also is there an Ipatch somewhere? Family loving is the best loving. ;)

Reactions: Assari

Neko-Chan Pacifica

Jul 6, 2021
View attachment 1420860
UNEXPECTED [v1.0] Walkthrough Mod
The Mod highlights the best choices with green color.​

Installation:

Note: The Mod can help you sometimes, but make your own choices and see the amazing story that the Dev's gave us.

Download: -

As always if you like this Amazing Game please show your support for the Dev,
If you like my work please consider supporting me on my or .
please use official mega or a fast download service, non of this crappy slow as f... filehost.....

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
please use official mega or a fast download service, non of this crappy slow as f... filehost.....
I won't use Mega anymore so that people on this website don't report the links and get more of my accounts suspended, that's what we get for trying to help in compressing games and doing WT Mods we get accounts suspended, you can download from Mixdrop if you don't like it, you can download directly from the Patreon link, if that's not enough well too bad, I'm not adding more hosts.

sdna1

Oct 1, 2021
Compressed Version of
UNEXPECTED [v1.0]
Original Size: 1.34GB
Compressed Size: 496.4MB
DOWNLOAD:
MEGA - - - -

If you like my work Consider supporting me on my or you can also join my for more android ports, mods and compressed versions.
u r hero of this dead game :D thank u for compress

• Red Heart
Reactions: Kond and Jeevant

tonny

Jun 14, 2017
In the scene where that old guy frankie Is sitting on the couch with that girl, why can't I choose "Step In" option?

eyethotknot

May 15, 2019
Is there any effort to improve the English translation? Not the worst I've seen, but for some reason I'm having issues getting used to it.

zeph19

Jul 6, 2017
The technical side of this game looks promising. Renders and the UI look great. Things seem very 'fresh'.

The English is pretty bad. Especially when you want the main character to have this pseudo deep monologue in the beginning. The dialogues also seem unnatural, like robots talking to each other, which is not just the Engrish's fault, but the pacing's, too.

Closed the game after 15 mins of gameplay, but will give it another try for sure in the future when things have been smoothed out.

2382dudubes

Mar 20, 2019
Uff, visually looks really cool, but man that writing is killing me. Couldn't make it further than the flight scene. Every other sentence is written extremely poorly. It's very distracting, please have someone who is fluent in English look through the writing and correct some of the stuff.

"There are some stuffs that employees don't know and should never know."
"I think he was the best father a man could ever have."
(says the woman)
"My father paid for all my mother's surgery"
"When my mother had a deathly ill, both work and thinking about my mother made my father very tired."
"Why my father's in prison is murder."
"I'll do my best to be in control of your stuffs again."
"I've already observed these things in a very short."
"(Meeting... Perfect!)"
(No idea what this is even supposed to mean)

I might check back in after some basic proofreading has been done. As is, it's giving me too much of a headache to read. Very poor quality writing throughout.

3.30 star(s) 32 Votes