ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
New update just dropped. Remember that you can download , and .
Just to clarify, does it mean the free version now allows to play through complete Shapeshifter tribe arc, or are there some wrap up bits which are in 0.3.15 and thus for the time being Patreon-exclusive?

DeepInteractivity

Game Developer
Mar 16, 2020
Just to clarify, does it mean the free version now allows to play through complete Shapeshifter tribe arc, or are there some wrap up bits which are in 0.3.15 and thus for the time being Patreon-exclusive?
You can complete all the story related to the Shapeshifter tribe, but there's a little bit extra before you return to the Passion Temple. Version 0.3.14 does not end at a cliffhanger.

Reactions: ffive

Evizzy89

Aug 1, 2021
You can complete all the story related to the Shapeshifter tribe, but there's a little bit extra before you return to the Passion Temple. Version 0.3.14 does not end at a cliffhanger.
its been awhile since I have played, can I mind fuck that fuck that mind fucks our slimegirl yet

edit :
can someone recomend a solid build/routine that works well with that mind control skill boon thing the demon girl gives you..? I cant remember the name..
Hypnotic gaze?

DeepInteractivity

Game Developer
Mar 16, 2020
its been awhile since I have played, can I mind fuck that fuck that mind fucks our slimegirl yet
Literally yes.

edit :
can someone recomend a solid build/routine that works well with that mind control skill boon thing the demon girl gives you..? I cant remember the name..
Hypnotic gaze?
Hypnotic Glance scales with charisma, empathy and will (the effects themselves are convoluted, check the action's description). Those stats aren't optimal for combat, but the action itself is fairly decent at eroding control. A decent hypnosis-focused build wants a lot of experience poured into charisma, but also into other stats that help during other stages of combat, such as physique/agility to deal damage during sex. Flaunt (the action provided by the fan weapon) increases charisma, physique, agility, will, perception and dealt sex damage, so you can use both for dealing control damage and to increase your damage output.

Since social-based builds have more difficulties than pure physical or magical builds, it's recommended to spend more time raising relationships with the other Candidates, which will help you by making them less likely to choose to attack you and by making it easier for you to recruit allies, and to be opportunistic when you attack them.

sbarabaus

Dec 29, 2017
- Fight between Candidates on the stage: the fight would usually finish once all members of either team are defeated, no matter which team loses, you will be taken to the same passage. However, there is an alternate passage that you can access if all fake Candidates are defeated before any team is completely defeated. You will have to balance weakening the fakes from both sides while you make sure that no team is getting strong enough to completely roll over everyone else in the opposite team. Take notice that the real Claw and Ate will target their respective fakes fairly often.

the scene is too confusing, i have no idea how i'm supposed to control anything that happens there
what happens when you achieve it? if it's just alternate dialog i won't bother trying to get it

also, how can i know if my hypnosis will be strong enough before using it with valtan in the caverns? in that part of the game i can't see any required number or even which skills matter

Last edited:
Reactions: ThisIsMe88

DeepInteractivity

Game Developer
Mar 16, 2020
the scene is too confusing, i have no idea how i'm supposed to control anything that happens there
what happens when you achieve it? if it's just alternate dialog i won't bother trying to get it
Find out who the fake Candidates are, focus on breaking their control and the characters on the opposite team will take care of dealing damage. It's fairly feasible to consistently pass that secret victory condition once you get the hang of it. You get a few alternate dialogues and a decent chunk of points for certain endings of the adventure, so it's fine if you decide to pass on it because you're satisfied with the ending you're getting anyway.

also, how can i know if my hypnosis will be strong enough before using it with valtan in the caverns? in that part of the game i can't see any required number or even which skills matter

sbarabaus

Dec 29, 2017
Find out who the fake Candidates are, focus on breaking their control and the characters on the opposite team will take care of dealing damage. It's fairly feasible to consistently pass that secret victory condition once you get the hang of it. You get a few alternate dialogues and a decent chunk of points for certain endings of the adventure, so it's fine if you decide to pass on it because you're satisfied with the ending you're getting anyway.
the problem is that everybody constantly targets me and i just lose all my lust points
it's also tedious to try and repeat the event multiple time because to reach it you need to click 50 times from the previous save

thank you

Last edited:

kkai

Dec 21, 2016
If I want to promote npc->pc (or mutual) romance so that it surpasses friendship via social and sexual encounters, how would I best do so? I assumed raising intimacy mood during socializing, but when I try that, the interactions tend to raise friendly mood as much or more than intimacy mood. I find romance by far the most difficult "positive" relationship value to increase. Thanks!

Reactions: Zefirion

DeepInteractivity

Game Developer
Mar 16, 2020
If I want to promote npc->pc (or mutual) romance so that it surpasses friendship via social and sexual encounters, how would I best do so? I assumed raising intimacy mood during socializing, but when I try that, the interactions tend to raise friendly mood as much or more than intimacy mood. I find romance by far the most difficult "positive" relationship value to increase. Thanks!
Romantic actions and generic egalitarian sex scenes with only PC and NPC involved. Also set your custom mood to lowest friendly and highest flirty/aroused as possible so that you're more likely to receive the correct actions.

At the start of a relationship with any given character, it's going to be hard for friendship not to be the highest stat because you need the other characters to be on a fairly high friendly mood before they're accepting of romantic and sensual actions. At some point, your relationship will be high enough that you won't need them to have a friendly mood first.

Reactions: kkai

TBCheese

Sep 30, 2017
I'm a few public releases behind. Last time I played, there were placeholders for daily events in the shapeshifter caverns. Have these been implemented yet, or is it just the end of the first trip that is written?

DeepInteractivity

Game Developer
Mar 16, 2020
I'm a few public releases behind. Last time I played, there were placeholders for daily events in the shapeshifter caverns. Have these been implemented yet, or is it just the end of the first trip that is written?
The daily events were substituted by map events that you can trigger by doing different things on the map, except for the one at the very last day. The first adventure is now complete (as of version 0.3.15), and will probably only receive balance adjustments depending on the feedback from the players.

Any plans to have the ability to shoot laser outta your dick?

Vaera

Jan 19, 2019
Hi, I came across a bug stopping progression in v3.14

During the Twisted Festival, at the part where Mesquelles asks if you want to transform, I accepted. A battle scene starts, but nothing progresses and there's no way to exit. Mesquelles always takes the action [Do Nothing], and transformation % never increases from 0%. Lust from both player character and Mesquelles hit 0 multiple times with no change.

The frustration is that there is no save point during the Twisted Festival. I'm going to have to redo the fight with the fake candidates just to get back to this point, not to mention clicking through all the dialogue again.

DeepInteractivity

Game Developer
Mar 16, 2020
During the Twisted Festival, at the part where Mesquelles asks if you want to transform, I accepted. A battle scene starts, but nothing progresses and there's no way to exit. Mesquelles always takes the action [Do Nothing], and transformation % never increases from 0%. Lust from both player character and Mesquelles hit 0 multiple times with no change.
I cannot replicate this issue. Could you send me your save file from before the Twisted Festival, if you still have it? It sounds like it's an edge case that I'm not going to find shooting blanks.

Vaera

Jan 19, 2019
I cannot replicate this issue. Could you send me your save file from before the Twisted Festival, if you still have it? It sounds like it's an edge case that I'm not going to find shooting blanks.
Save attached.

Probably should note that I'm running this on a win32 tablet/laptop (pretty barebones) on Firefox / Windows 10

I don't know if this is relevant, but I visited Mesquelles in the Morph Hut before the Twisted Festival, but didn't end up going through with any transformations (just preferred what I already was).

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 25 Votes