thedongofapocalypse

Feb 21, 2019
@DeepInteractivity
Nah I could continue, as I was saying just a tiny visual bug.

Though I feel a bit dissonance at the Lizards battle, I feel like we are in a live and death battle with serious atmosphere. Yet the battle still using erotic method it's just feel weird, I dont know how to put it, like they're full stop trying to kill us all yet the team still having sex with them. Luckily enough the team smart enough to gank and focus 1 ppl before moving on to other so the team doesn't face deadly consequences yet. At least the monster also using erotic attack, but those guys are using move from regular RPG lmao.

Weirdly enough hypnosis and lifesteal kiss make the female lizard do literally nothing or sometime just inflicting tiny dmg. Dunno if she weak to that combo or I stumble into another bug. It doesn't apply to regular soldiers though, just the leader.

anon1010

Jul 8, 2019
ok when selecting your characters preferences i noticed that there's an oral option and a use mouth option, I'm assuming that use mouth is a more broad version of oral and is tied to kissing and the such but does that mean that use mouth would stack with oral when your character is going down on someone? Also could someone clarify the difference between submission and bottom in preferences? Lastly the preferences like "Bondage", "Hypnosis" and "Oral" are for your character being the submissive one?

DeepInteractivity

Game Developer
Mar 16, 2020
anon1010 Exactly, oral affects both kissing and cunnilingus, blowjobs and more general licking. Bottom refers to being in the passive side of sex (this way, the actors of both "penetrate pussy" and "mount dick" are performing a top action), while submission is more related to discipline, obedience and powerplay in general. Bondage, hypnosis and draining affect characters regardless of whether they're performing or receiving, although there aren't many instances where they do actually affect performing characters.

Reactions: Orphanus

anon1010

Jul 8, 2019
anon1010 Exactly, oral affects both kissing and cunnilingus, blowjobs and more general licking. Bottom refers to being in the passive side of sex (this way, the actors of both "penetrate pussy" and "mount dick" are performing a top action), while submission is more related to discipline, obedience and powerplay in general. Bondage, hypnosis and draining affect characters regardless of whether they're performing or receiving, although there aren't many instances where they do actually affect performing characters.
Thank you for the clarification its much appreciated.

ShadeDragon

Jul 19, 2017
The Caesar does not discriminate people by sexuality but is this all lesbian content?
All the core cast are futa with both penis and vagina so that depends on what you mean be lesbian. Additionally there are some side characters who are male and female, though they don't appear until you groups first trip.

Orphanus

Oct 25, 2019
The Caesar does not discriminate people by sexuality but is this all lesbian content?
It is mostly futaXfuta (with characters who are initially all regular girls), though there is some transformation stuff that could make characters end up as regular girls again or even guys, as well as some monster stuff & a few male NPCs which, as far as I know, aren't main characters.

Oct 6, 2018
this is not only yuri game right? cuz Im not into that much yuri but if there is straight romance and stuff as well I might just sub as well it looks fun game to play

DeepInteractivity

Game Developer
Mar 16, 2020
i shudder in disgust. how the God can allow such transgression against all that is holy exist is beyond me. degenerates ! :WutFace:
The real unholy arts was the hands we held along the way :devilish:

None of this is lesbian content. It's all generic maledom futaXfuta garbage
this is not only yuri game right? cuz Im not into that much yuri but if there is straight romance and stuff as well I might just sub as well it looks fun game to play
The six protagonists, including the player character, are all women. By default, they all become futas near the start of the game, although you can change the settings so that A) None of them become futa, B) Only the player character becomes futa, or C) All other protagonists other than the player become futa.

Later on, you get the option to invite other characters into the Temple (you can veto any of them with no questions asked, some will have requirements to be invited), some of which will be male. If you invite male characters but disable male characters being lewd in the settings, they will not be able to participate in sex scenes or use sex moves during combat. You could also encounter generic male characters in some sex scenes of the story if you don't change that setting.

Additionally, once transformation scenes get unlocked, you can get the player character to temporarily change their gender, or get any character to temporarily or permanently change their genitals.

is this game animated?
There is currently an animation for vaginal penetration, which you can see in the first thumbnail. Version 0.3.20 will also bring an animation for tribadism. Our artist is working hard on getting done as many sprites as possible, but keep in mind that our chosen art style is very labor intensive and her weekly workhours are very limited as long as the game's income doesn't rise.

Feb 13, 2023
The six protagonists, including the player character, are all women. By default, they all become futas near the start of the game, although you can change the settings so that A) None of them become futa, B) Only the player character becomes futa, or C) All other protagonists other than the player become futa.
That is literally not true. The magic dicks and the magic dick mindcontrol bullshit remains inescapable as it has throught the entire lifespan of this pathetic fucking scam. I don't know why admins encourage creators to post when it always leads to this blantant bullshitting about the contents of the exact same boilerplate zero content generic system to market it as things which it demonstrably is not, e.g. a yuri enabled game.

ilmncsm

Apr 10, 2018
That is literally not true. The magic dicks and the magic dick mindcontrol bullshit remains inescapable as it has throught the entire lifespan of this pathetic fucking scam. I don't know why admins encourage creators to post when it always leads to this blantant bullshitting about the contents of the exact same boilerplate zero content generic system to market it as things which it demonstrably is not, e.g. a yuri enabled game.
... Given that I've used those settings they just descibed myself so that the main characters weren't all futa, I'm going to say what the heck are you talking about?

Feb 13, 2023
... Given that I've used those settings they just descibed myself so that the main characters weren't all futa, I'm going to say what the heck are you talking about?
Turning off the ability to interact with a character's dick while they're getting fucked doesn't make them (and it certainly doesn't make the one fucking them) not a futa, what the fuck are you talking about? There's no amount of wilful delusion that can account for the fact that a futa is fucking another character with her futanari penis, it and certainly doesn't excuse the fact that doing so always plays the same stock trapquest tier mental degradation bullshit spiel each and every time.

Jul 20, 2019
are the MC sprites that are currently there for sex scenes not meant to work in sex scenes that have the model displayed for sex, or did i miss something on my part?

4.00 star(s) 25 Votes