Blue2343

Mar 4, 2022
i saw a while at the shapeshifter temple that the player had the option to ask about learning shapeshifting does this work or is it just a you just cant learn it type of thing

DeepInteractivity

Game Developer
Mar 16, 2020
i saw a while at the shapeshifter temple that the player had the option to ask about learning shapeshifting does this work or is it just a you just cant learn it type of thing
You mostly receive a lore explanation. As for game mechanics, right now you can get Mesquelles to perform some transformations (genital changes on any character, gender change on the player) if she's invited to the Passion Temple after the end of the first adventure.

Are there any random daily events that trigger based on relationships yet?
After Taototh tells you about it (day ~10 or so), you can go to the Stars Tower to check the requirements for available events. Iirc, there's an event that requires Claw to be your servant, and another that requires you to be Nash's pupil. On the latest Patreon version there's an event that requires you to have a few relationship points with either Nashillbyir or Padmiri, which most people will likely get without trying, and it should become available for free on the next month. There's another event after the first adventure that requires you to have a decent amount of good relationship levels with any Candidate.

sbarabaus

Dec 29, 2017
i got a bug with rivalries: claw declared a rivalry, then mir challenged and beat me for high stakes and forced servitude on me
but at the end of the day the game said i'm in both a servitude and egalitarian relation to claw

DeepInteractivity

Game Developer
Mar 16, 2020
i got a bug with rivalries: claw declared a rivalry, then mir challenged and beat me for high stakes and forced servitude on me
but at the end of the day the game said i'm in both a servitude and egalitarian relation to claw
Are you in servitude towards Mir and in an egalitarian relationship with Claw? If so, that's allowed.

sbarabaus

Dec 29, 2017
no, i had no relation with either before mir defeated me and i became her servant
maybe later in the day claw beat mir and "stole" me from her?

DeepInteractivity

Game Developer
Mar 16, 2020
sbarabaus Just confirmed that the effects of the Steal Servant battle demand do not remove the special relationship between the servant and their new dominant, it'll be fixed for the next version. Thanks for the report.

Ayymao

May 1, 2021
It would be nice if Val and/or other characters would acknowledge PC standing up for her during the trial despite the bad relationship. Val was made to annoy me, but what her tribe wanted to do wasn't justice. (somehow got ending A too)

francisdrake

Feb 21, 2019
So I notice when other NPC's are leading they have a tendency to always go for the same actions, is there any way to alter their preferences or plans in the future to do so?

hotaruchan1

Sep 7, 2018
So I notice when other NPC's are leading they have a tendency to always go for the same actions, is there any way to alter their preferences or plans in the future to do so?
that's the result of the drives and weights. It's their psudo personality. different characters weigh a few stats and activities as "important" and so just do whatever improves/relates to them.

DeepInteractivity

Game Developer
Mar 16, 2020
If you mean during sex scenes, like hotaruchan1 said they have indeed sex preferences that change as the game advances, but the worst case scenario might be that the characters don't have too many actions to choose from, which might be due to them being locked in bondage, forced into certain positions, or simply not know too many sex scene actions yet. The last case solves itself as the days pass and the NPCs read some of the starting scrolls that teach new actions.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
UnholyArts-0.3.21
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Orphanus

Oct 25, 2019
I like what I read in the .21 changelog, so far the animations are very promising, can't wait for the candidates to get their models :giggle:

Haven't reached the new events yet, just started over attempting a Valtan romance, it's been a bumpy ride so far, but more successful than in previous attempts, she's just a little mean and mostly a slightly depraved, translucent cuddle-bug. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: DeepInteractivity

Adama

Aug 1, 2017
How do the animations work? I've seen one at the beginning, but nothing else for 10 days. All the sex scenes are only written and there is no button to show/hide them even though they are enabled? Other than that, the game looks pretty solid, loving the art and the gameplay (even though it ofc needs more depth a bit).

DeepInteractivity

Game Developer
Mar 16, 2020
Hello, everyone. I forgot to share where I explain the battle AI rework from the next (v0.3.22) update. It's a bit nerdy, but perhaps some of you will find it interesting.

How do the animations work? I've seen one at the beginning, but nothing else for 10 days. All the sex scenes are only written and there is no button to show/hide them even though they are enabled? Other than that, the game looks pretty solid, loving the art and the gameplay (even though it ofc needs more depth a bit).
At the moment, there are implemented animations for Mount Face to Face - Scissors / Penetrate pussy / Penetrate Ass / Mount Dick and Anal Mount Dick. As long as you have the correct position with one of those continued actions, an animation should be displayed.

There are two ways to disable animations: through the settings, and through a button at the top of sex scenes. It may be possible that you used the second button (looks like "[X]"): in case case, enabling animations is as easy as pressing it again. Otherwise, if everything is correctly set mechanically, but animations still do not show up, there might be a bug. In that's the case, I'd thank you if you sent me your savefile so that I could properly debug it.

Reactions: Orphanus

Adama

Aug 1, 2017
Hello, everyone. I forgot to share where I explain the battle AI rework from the next (v0.3.22) update. It's a bit nerdy, but perhaps some of you will find it interesting.

At the moment, there are implemented animations for Mount Face to Face - Scissors / Penetrate pussy / Penetrate Ass / Mount Dick and Anal Mount Dick. As long as you have the correct position with one of those continued actions, an animation should be displayed.

There are two ways to disable animations: through the settings, and through a button at the top of sex scenes. It may be possible that you used the second button (looks like "[X]"): in case case, enabling animations is as easy as pressing it again. Otherwise, if everything is correctly set mechanically, but animations still do not show up, there might be a bug. In that's the case, I'd thank you if you sent me your savefile so that I could properly debug it.
Thanks for the reply! I think it has more to do with the amount of animations or maybe I had to restart the game. I finally got to see them again. I think I might have not used the positions that there are animations for (had scenes from behind mostly). There was no X or + to click on (I see it now). But I think it was due to the lack of animations for the specific position.

Anyway, thanks again. Hope this games goes far, cause it's really good. I was hoping for something like Night Games and games like DoL or the new BDCC, and this game looks very promising!

4.00 star(s) 25 Votes