dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
Sounds like MC will either turn into a woman or trans. Are there any bio males in the game at all for interaction or is it just futa/trans and lesbian content?

joeys88

Oct 10, 2017
Sounds like MC will either turn into a woman or trans. Are there any bio males in the game at all for interaction or is it just futa/trans and lesbian content?
MC is a woman and can turn into futa. There are male chars later on, but until then your peers in the temple are either women or futa depending on what settings you chose.

dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
MC is a woman and can turn into futa. There are male chars later on, but until then your peers in the temple are either women or futa depending on what settings you chose.
Thanks. Just interested in bio M/F content so wanted to see if this featured that or if it was mainly just Lesbian or Futa/trans.

francisdrake

Feb 21, 2019
Thanks. Just interested in bio M/F content so wanted to see if this featured that or if it was mainly just Lesbian or Futa/trans.
All the regular characters are Female who grow dicks after a story event triggers early on (via settings this can be change to never happen or only player or everyone except player) after the travel event you can add some extra characters who are pulled from a group of women and one man.

Orphanus

Oct 25, 2019
I must have gotten lucky the first time I played the Shapeshifter adventure, I'm loosing my mind about the rng in the Nersmias dialogue, maybe I'm getting extremely unlucky but I've been reloading my save for about an hour now and never get a good chain of options to pick. Kinda ruined the fun this time around :oops:

Maybe I'm not understanding how it works ofc but right now I am so annoyed I don't think I'll get the mechanic, time for a break. :'D

DeepInteractivity

Game Developer
Mar 16, 2020
On top of what the other users said, once you unlock transformation content, you can temporarily make the player character male, although the other characters will barely acknowledge it.

I must have gotten lucky the first time I played the Shapeshifter adventure, I'm loosing my mind about the rng in the Nersmias dialogue, maybe I'm getting extremely unlucky but I've been reloading my save for about an hour now and never get a good chain of options to pick. Kinda ruined the fun this time around :oops:

Maybe I'm not understanding how it works ofc but right now I am so annoyed I don't think I'll get the mechanic, time for a break. :'D
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Orphanus

Orphanus

Oct 25, 2019
On top of what the other users said, once you unlock transformation content, you can temporarily make the player character male, although the other characters will barely acknowledge it.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks for the reply, I tried around a bit more & then remembered how that scene works, I'm just an idiot, sorry. o_O I tried to find some perfect line but of course there is none, the goal is to reduce his 1 stat below 0 while not running out of willpower or reducing his trust to much. I ended up with getting to Sillan (I did that before too) but since that is ending C and I mixed up that whole scene with the actual ending of the adventure I was desperate cause I didn't get ending A. My bad x.x Getting to talk to Sillan is required to get a positive ending to the whole trip, but ending C is the right one for the battle-of-wits with Nersmias.

kiDRetadoR

May 17, 2020
Okay, so I've been fiddling around some with this game because I thought it could be a fun experience to have, but I'm finding myself a bit confused.

There are a lot of actions you can perform in this game, some of which I have already learned. Like giving blowjobs, and some other ones. I'd like to be performing blowjobs more often, which is something I like to have my characters engage in, but in my actions list I have never found it. Does it require a certain level of dominance to be able to use this action?

So far I have made my character a total subby, but even then I had assumed I could still perform certain actions to make the scene flow the way I would've liked to, but that doesn't seem to be the case.

Any help is appreciated, thanks.

Orphanus

Oct 25, 2019
Okay, so I've been fiddling around some with this game because I thought it could be a fun experience to have, but I'm finding myself a bit confused.

There are a lot of actions you can perform in this game, some of which I have already learned. Like giving blowjobs, and some other ones. I'd like to be performing blowjobs more often, which is something I like to have my characters engage in, but in my actions list I have never found it. Does it require a certain level of dominance to be able to use this action?

So far I have made my character a total subby, but even then I had assumed I could still perform certain actions to make the scene flow the way I would've liked to, but that doesn't seem to be the case.

Any help is appreciated, thanks.
I basically only play a subby protagonist, so maybe I can help you a little. It's actually not possible to perform actions such as blowjobs when you are the bottom in a scene. The only way to do it is to get the character of your choosing (or any) to develop a taste for being orally pleasured (so they do it more often), which isn't the easiest thing to achieve. There are a few events that can result in a boost to that (most prominently the grape scene with Valtan & Maaterasu) but it's mostly achieved by making them orgasm during oral sex which they have to initiate during bottom scenes. You can however use the moments where you get into an equal sex scene to initiate and perform oral sex on them, just make sure you keep or gain control before the npc orgasms to make sure they come from the blowjob.

test011

Jan 10, 2018
Pretty cool game, I like the interactivity and social aspect.
But I have a question and suggestions about skill "Hypnotic Glance"

First the question, is it me or does bringing willpower of other candidates kind of useless? Both in fights and in sex scenes bringing the willpower to 0 doesn't do much. Am I missing something there?

Secondly a suggestion, maybe expand a little bit on this skill, right now you can mostly boost somebody submission with it, what if instead player would be able to choose? Bring somebody willpower to 0 and change their values at will, make them more dominant or hostile towards other NPC for example. Also option to do more lust damage via this skill or skill tied to hypnotic glance would be swell.

Orphanus

Oct 25, 2019

First the question, is it me or does bringing willpower of other candidates kind of useless? Both in fights and in sex scenes bringing the willpower to 0 doesn't do much. Am I missing something there?

Secondly a suggestion, maybe expand a little bit on this skill, right now you can mostly boost somebody submission with it, what if instead player would be able to choose? Bring somebody willpower to 0 and change their values at will, make them more dominant or hostile towards other NPC for example. Also option to do more lust damage via this skill or skill tied to hypnotic glance would be swell.
I think you are misunderstanding what the skill actually does (unless it was changed recently) since in fights it not only reduces willpower but also the control of the target. It's also easier to land than the normal spells & it works of empathy and willpower, so it basically (in fights) is another tool at your disposal, allowing for a bit more freedom in regards to what stats you go for.

Additionally, reducing willpower means that the target won't be able to use their magic anymore, but I will say that rarely ever happens to me cause the fights don't last that long.

During dialogues hypnotic glance helps you increase your dominance towards the other character, without any of the (potentially unwanted) side-effects of other options that usually either go in a sexual direction or increase animosity, which might be something a player wants to avoid for different reasons.

The main thing, though, is that hypnotic glance actually is an important ability during some of the story scenes, so there actually are applications that go quite a bit beyond simple fight or generic interaction scenes.
Personally I will say I'm not fully convinced by how it was used during the first adventure, but that is neither here nor there, also I tend to forget that we are basically at the start of things still because I played this game a lot and tried a lot of different character routes.

Reactions: DeepInteractivity

manscout

Jun 13, 2018

Orphanus did a good breakdown of other things the hypnotic glance skill is good for, but here is what willpower reduction is really good for:

When making some kind of proposal to an NPC (proposing them for sex or for a special relationship of some kind), they can be tempted by the idea of it but still refuse it for some other reason (don't want want to lose standing, don't want to be submissive, etc). In those cases it costs them willpower to reject the proposal, if they have no willpower they will be forced to accept the proposal.

In combat, most magic spells cost willpower, if a character that primarily uses magic spells in combat runs out of willpower, fighting them will be considerably easier.

In egalitarian sex scenes, willpower affects how quickly a character will attempt to have their "turn" in control. If you are in an egalitarian sex scene with a partner that ran out of willpower, you can effectively have control of the sex scene the entire time as if it were a dominant sex scene. This is useful if you want to either build towards instilling specific fetishes into a character or if you just want to min-max affection gains by making them cum as much as possible (when the AI is in charge they can kinda fumble around a bit and waste some turns without gaining much pleasure).

Orphanus

Oct 25, 2019
Orphanus did a good breakdown of other things the hypnotic glance skill is good for, but here is what willpower reduction is really good for:

When making some kind of proposal to an NPC (proposing them for sex or for a special relationship of some kind), they can be tempted by the idea of it but still refuse it for some other reason (don't want want to lose standing, don't want to be submissive, etc). In those cases it costs them willpower to reject the proposal, if they have no willpower they will be forced to accept the proposal.

In combat, most magic spells cost willpower, if a character that primarily uses magic spells in combat runs out of willpower, fighting them will be considerably easier.

In egalitarian sex scenes, willpower affects how quickly a character will attempt to have their "turn" in control. If you are in an egalitarian sex scene with a partner that ran out of willpower, you can effectively have control of the sex scene the entire time as if it were a dominant sex scene. This is useful if you want to either build towards instilling specific fetishes into a character or if you just want to min-max affection gains by making them cum as much as possible (when the AI is in charge they can kinda fumble around a bit and waste some turns without gaining much pleasure).
Thanks, that is actually in part stuff I didn't even think about so I feel like I just learned something kinda important, since especially as a submissive character it is really hard to nudge the other characters towards specific fetishes. This way it certainly should become a bit easier to do, especially since you just gave me an easier way to initiate specific relationships with most notably Claw. (y) :D

Reactions: DeepInteractivity

DeepInteractivity

Game Developer
Mar 16, 2020

Orphanus and Breakdown gave you pretty ample responses, but there's also another utility to depleting a character's willpower: when some battle actions attack a secondary bar (energy, willpower, social drive) that reaches 0, the rest of that secondary bar damage overflows into lust. This means that hypnotic glance can become pretty devastating if your opponent is close to having their willpower depleted.

There will be other hypnosis, draining and bondage actions with different utilities, but they will come later in the game.

test011

Jan 10, 2018
Thank you for the replies, of course all of you are correct.
I thought i was missing something because of the dissonance between story events where hypnotic glance can be used and actual game mechanic that although powerful doesnt have a specialized mechanic tied with it. Something that i mentioned in my earlier post like more abilities to influence characters than just boosting their submission.

Orphanus

Oct 25, 2019
Thank you for the replies, of course all of you are correct.
I thought i was missing something because of the dissonance between story events where hypnotic glance can be used and actual game mechanic that although powerful doesnt have a specialized mechanic tied with it. Something that i mentioned in my earlier post like more abilities to influence characters than just boosting their submission.
You are very welcome, the game mechanics and all their applications aren't the most obvious thing, it's either ask DeepInteractivity, trial and error or get some snippets from the player community. (Which usually is pretty helpful in this thread, in my experience, and the Dev replies to any question about the game sooner or later).

Influencing character is mostly done through submission, though, to be fair, since otherwise the player has no real control over what they do or not do/is done to them or not. If you want to influence them without being dominant it requires time, patience and a bit of luck that sex scenes play out the way you want.

chmo45645

Oct 10, 2022
Hi, is there plan to make generic sex scenes more context aware?

I follow the game a long time and what worries me more than chaos in gameplay is that all npc (and mc) have the same 5-6 generic phrases during scenes and during main loop interactions in general. For relationship oriented game it is kinda major drawback I think. There is no much motivation to get them if they all are more or less the same. Would be perfect if game acknowledged who you are interacting with and what is you relationship with this person (dom/sub/lover/rival ect.) and who this person is, not only in behind the scenes numbers, but also in dialogues.

There are actually a few examples of this during the first adventure and in a couple events. But most of them still feel like placeholders.

4.00 star(s) 25 Votes