CluelessLemon

Jul 27, 2017
It's actually a bit complicated & I struggle to describe it because there are many individual steps to take, so I hope you can forgive me if I am not too accurate here. When you walk to the caverns you probably noticed the "special" path you can take right at the entrance (It's in the room where you run into Ate), the one that seems to rely on your stats a bit to make progress at certain points. There are basically 2 "Quest" rooms which are part of the maze, 1 has a stuck shapeshifter that you can save and the other has Valtan. You will recognize them by paying attention to what the description says, these 2 rooms are occasionally blocked off (and they let you know if you can freely enter or not by their description too, not just by being greyed out, so just read properly if you want to find them easily). Sadly I am not sure which is which, I am 95% sure one of the rooms is connected to 11, but you will have to try around a bit, unless someone else has a better memory than me & explains it better.

Honestly, if I were you, I'd make a save right at the start of the cavern content (after the first night which marked your arrival) and rush to the cave system just to try around a bit, once you found Valtan you'll know where she is, can reload & then get to her whenever you please. I'd suggest doing it early as possible tho, and, just as a tip, make sure to first meet her, then afterwards look for the shapeshifter in peril
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thank you for the comment, I found her.

Reactions: Orphanus

DeepInteractivity

Game Developer
Mar 16, 2020
Sorry if this has been answered before, with what do you guys edit save games? Tried Notepad etc. and only get jibberish raw data.
You can of course use the Cheat Menu if you have the Supporter version. Other than that, you'd have to edit the data during execution time by using your browser's console, which is likely to break things down if you don't know what you're doing, but some people do that too.

have you fought about adding attribute theft? as a late game thing stealing stats and size form each other
Temporary and permanent stat theft will be related to draining actions, but you won't see the former until after the second adventure, nor the latter until much later.

Orphanus

Oct 25, 2019
Sorry if this has been answered before, with what do you guys edit save games? Tried Notepad etc. and only get jibberish raw data.
Save-edit online, but I really, really advise against changing anything that goes beyond your character's money, stats & stat affinities.

You can edit other stuff, too (like the relationship stats with other candidates, their stats etc.) but it's difficult to pinpoint what is what, a lot of those stats exist multiple times (for their base stats in normal difficulty, their current stats, their stats on the other difficulties etc.) and it would require a lot of trial and error to find what you need to edit & can edit without causing major issues.

Nocturnes

Feb 12, 2018
I noticed this bug has been reported on the itch.io Nersmias guide as well, and I'm vouching for it here:

Getting Nersmias to -1.1 Conviction (for me, done by having Nash's support, having all three bath buffs, the HyRe boon, not using any hypnosis, and having Val help me save Glien, while starting the encounter talking about the murals, then answering with all possible Conviction decreasing answers, never once losing enough Trust to start being hypnotized by Nersmias) does NOT automatically trigger anything. Game still presents the remaining dialogue options including stalling which sets his Conviction back to 0.9, as well as including the option to choose what you propose to him. Choosing to simply leave doesn't trigger the supposed automatic event either.

HOWEVER, after brute forcing it with different variables a few times, for anyone else who might run into this same issue, I found a workaround: Instead of "perfecting" the encounter by never getting hypnotized by him, purposely choose your Conviction-lowering answers in an order that DOES dip his Trust low enough to begin using hypnosis on you, to the point where one of your dialogue options becomes "Stop using hypnosis" AND LEAVE THIS OPTION FOR LAST. Bring his Conviction down to -1.1, and then tell him to stop using hypnosis. For some reason, this force-triggers Ending C immediately after the "He's going to play dumb, isn't he...?" line of text.

Image attached for posterity.

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
Are there any 3p positions in this?
I've been trying to DP Claw with Nash but I can't seem to find a way to make it happen.

You can't even spitroast a girl with your girlbros.

TBCheese

Sep 30, 2017
I've been trying to DP Claw with Nash but I can't seem to find a way to make it happen.

3p requires you be in a shared lead scene and the 3rd person needs to have read the correct scroll ("Tribute for the Goddess" I think)

Double oral: Either lead uses "Make Kneel", then "Extra Make Kneel" (The exception where person 1 has read the scroll), or the 3rd person uses "Extra Kneel" when someone else is already kneeling.
Chain: 1st uses "Mount _____" and "Penetrate ____", then 3rd person uses "Extra Mount from Behind" and "Penetrate ____".
DP: 1st uses "Mount Face to Face" and "Ride Dick", then 3rd person uses "Extra Mount from Behind" and "Penetrate Ass".
Spitroast: Once someone is kneeling, 3rd person uses "Extra Mount from Behind" on the kneeling person.
Scissoring/licking versions also exist, so non-futa characters can take part (even as 3rd person).

Reactions: DeepInteractivity

Roma159357

Jun 8, 2021
Can someone using joiplay tell me how to transfer save files between joiplay and pc? there doesn't seem to be a save files in folder where I place game. When I enable desktop mode, buttons "Save to Disk" "Load from disk" appear but pressing them does nothing. Any help?

DeepInteractivity

Game Developer
Mar 16, 2020
I noticed this bug has been reported on the itch.io Nersmias guide as well, and I'm vouching for it here:

Getting Nersmias to -1.1 Conviction (for me, done by having Nash's support, having all three bath buffs, the HyRe boon, not using any hypnosis, and having Val help me save Glien, while starting the encounter talking about the murals, then answering with all possible Conviction decreasing answers, never once losing enough Trust to start being hypnotized by Nersmias) does NOT automatically trigger anything. Game still presents the remaining dialogue options including stalling which sets his Conviction back to 0.9, as well as including the option to choose what you propose to him. Choosing to simply leave doesn't trigger the supposed automatic event either.

HOWEVER, after brute forcing it with different variables a few times, for anyone else who might run into this same issue, I found a workaround: Instead of "perfecting" the encounter by never getting hypnotized by him, purposely choose your Conviction-lowering answers in an order that DOES dip his Trust low enough to begin using hypnosis on you, to the point where one of your dialogue options becomes "Stop using hypnosis" AND LEAVE THIS OPTION FOR LAST. Bring his Conviction down to -1.1, and then tell him to stop using hypnosis. For some reason, this force-triggers Ending C immediately after the "He's going to play dumb, isn't he...?" line of text.

Image attached for posterity.
Thanks for the post! It helped me to finally replicate the issue. The fix will be ready in a new version soon.

On top of what TBCheese said, it'd be helpful here to make sure that the character you want to bottom does not have the lead. If you initiate an egalitarian sex scene, the lead will be rotated amongst participating characters - except that servants forced to follow you will not be able to get the lead if you offer the scene to a third, independent character. Remember that the scroll allowing 3p positions takes a while to become available.

Can someone using joiplay tell me how to transfer save files between joiplay and pc? there doesn't seem to be a save files in folder where I place game. When I enable desktop mode, buttons "Save to Disk" "Load from disk" appear but pressing them does nothing. Any help?
I have no experience using Joiplay, but if you end up not getting a response here, I'd suggest asking in a less specific thread. If you get an answer elsewhere, remember to share it here too!

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
UnholyArts-0.3.23
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Orphanus

Oct 25, 2019
Well, I think this is the first update, after a long, long time, that really has basically 0 content I'll ever get to see because of the requirements as far as the game settings are confirmed. :LOL:

Doesn't matter tho, it's just nice to see this getting updated, looking forward to the next set of scenes for the relationships with the other candidates ^~^

ThisIsMe88

May 12, 2018
Nersmias guide
I've already played through the sequence once, and I remember it bothering me because I felt like wasting my time constantly reloading. I can't motivate myself to play the newer versions of the game because of this encounter, as nice and tempting as the other new features may sound to me.

That a whole external guide is needed to get through this encounter is IMHO telling of how annoying (obnoxious?) it could be perceived by some players who don't care about "puzzle" gameplay in RPG/simulation (especially smut) games.

I love RPGs, I love story games, I love simulation games, but I can't stand puzzle (video) games, precisely because more often than not they require clarifying stuff that only makes perfect sense in the mind of the author.

I fully realize that the above might be perceived as me being subjective (and entitled?, I hope not), but I really think the rest of the game is nothing like it. It plays and flows beautifully. No other parts require a (inaccurate?) guide or play out for so long with such a dramatical outcome if you bungle them. If you do fail the event, you might as well stop playing because of the long-standing negative repercussions with the tribes (hence the reloading).

I wish there was an in-game toggle to get past this encounter with optimal (or at least somewhat neutral) result.

Reactions: iamnot18

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
I've already played through the sequence once, and I remember it bothering me because I felt like wasting my time constantly reloading. I can't motivate myself to play the newer versions of the game because of this encounter, as nice and tempting as the other new features may sound to me.
I have the same issue not with this event, but with the early-game specifically.

How many times have i played through the the first... what, two or three weeks of the game where nothing happens and you just grind skills and try to fuck your competition? Through the Claw intro arc.

It takes a long time to get to the meat of this game, and the early-game is both kinda boring but also really important.
If you just skip thru it and don't build relationships or grind stats, you get fucked over later.

I tried to cheat to take the sting out of it, but I guess i boosted my stats too high (even though I barely seem to win fights) because now people refuse to fight me when I challenge them, which makes it impossible to get events reliant on them being your servant.
Well, unless I can drain their willpower via Hypnotic gaze and then just demand that she become my servant.

Jambalam

Jan 28, 2019
Does anyone know how to initiate sex with multiple partners in this game? I know that group sex is a thing in it, I just don't know how to initiate it.

TBCheese

Sep 30, 2017
Does anyone know how to initiate sex with multiple partners in this game? I know that group sex is a thing in it, I just don't know how to initiate it.
If you're in a group conversation and you ask for sexy times, you get 4 options: equal terms exclusive, equal terms non-exclusive, dom, and sub.
If you (or someone else) ask for non-exclusive, others in the convo have a chance to join in (based on their mood I think). If someone else asks you for sex, it will tell you that others plan on joining.
Also, if the person who asks or gets asked has a sub following them, that sub is automatically pulled into the sex encounter with their lead disabled. A non-sub follower has a chance to not join the fun, but will just go to the room with you. I guess they watch? Kinky.

Kingsname6809

Feb 2, 2019
whenever I go to Stars Tower I get Error: <<script>>: bad evaluation: Cannot read properties of undefined (reading 'relations')

<<script>>
State.variables.compass.refreshRoomPassage();
<</script>>
<</script>>​

DeepInteractivity

Game Developer
Mar 16, 2020
whenever I go to Stars Tower I get Error: <<script>>: bad evaluation: Cannot read properties of undefined (reading 'relations')

<<script>>
<</script>>
<</script>>​
Thanks for the report. I've uploaded patched versions of the current versions of the game to both itch.io ( ) and Patreon.

How does sex system in this game works? We can only do foreplay with one person? Or can we have dp or lovertrain?
You have plenty of options, provided you unlock them. You will unlock most sex scene actions by reading short stories at the library, so it's recommended to get a new scroll every day. The "Tribute for the Goddess" scroll, available from day 12, unlocks a bunch of threesome positions.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Kingsname6809
4.00 star(s) 25 Votes