DeepInteractivity

Game Developer
Mar 16, 2020
are the MC sprites that are currently there for sex scenes not meant to work in sex scenes that have the model displayed for sex, or did i miss something on my part?
I didn't understand the question. Could you please rephrase this?

Turning off the ability to interact with a character's dick while they're getting fucked doesn't make them (and it certainly doesn't make the one fucking them) not a futa, what the fuck are you talking about? There's no amount of wilful delusion that can account for the fact that a futa is fucking another character with her futanari penis, it and certainly doesn't excuse the fact that doing so always plays the same stock trapquest tier mental degradation bullshit spiel each and every time.
You do have settings in the game that literally disable futa characters. There used to be a bug where this option wouldn't properly prevent a character in the tutorial from growing a dick through one specific sequence, but as far as I know it's been fixed. If you have found something that isn't working as intended, please report it. If you're making things up, misremembering your experience or failed to properly select the settings you wanted, just own up to it and stop spreading misinformation.

sbarabaus

Dec 29, 2017
That is literally not true. The magic dicks and the magic dick mindcontrol bullshit remains inescapable as it has throught the entire lifespan of this pathetic fucking scam. I don't know why admins encourage creators to post when it always leads to this blantant bullshitting about the contents of the exact same boilerplate zero content generic system to market it as things which it demonstrably is not, e.g. a yuri enabled game.
well, that's weird
username checks out, i guess

ilmncsm

Apr 10, 2018
Turning off the ability to interact with a character's dick while they're getting fucked doesn't make them (and it certainly doesn't make the one fucking them) not a futa, what the fuck are you talking about? There's no amount of wilful delusion that can account for the fact that a futa is fucking another character with her futanari penis, it and certainly doesn't excuse the fact that doing so always plays the same stock trapquest tier mental degradation bullshit spiel each and every time.
... Are you getting the options mixed up? There's an option that turns off and on the ability to have impossible sex positions, where two characters having sex can penetrate each other at the same time, but that is a completely different option from the one that determines whether or not the main characters become futa at all in the beginning.

Because there is definitely an option to change who of the main characters is and is not futa. Please stop spreading misinformation.

Reactions: DeepInteractivity

sgb3

Dec 14, 2019
It's a very interesting concept, but the core gameplay loop gets pretty tedious as you're repeating the same actions an excessive number of times to make progress. After a few in-game weeks of gameplay I just felt like it was necessary to resort to a save editor so I could just skip the generic interactions and get to the events. I feel like it would better if you cut the number of actions you're allowed to do in most situations (particularly conversations) but the number increases are increased accordingly.

Shazam55

Jun 30, 2018
Hey so I ended up with a weird issue. I'm at the scene where you fuck Claw in front of Padmiri and the scene seems to get just locked up there in an infinite loop.

I did modify stat and relationship values of the player and characters to be above a normal level. would that be causing the problem? .

Also included a save file of basically right before the scene occurs

DeepInteractivity

Game Developer
Mar 16, 2020
Hey so I ended up with a weird issue. I'm at the scene where you fuck Claw in front of Padmiri and the scene seems to get just locked up there in an infinite loop.

I did modify stat and relationship values of the player and characters to be above a normal level. would that be causing the problem? .

Also included a save file of basically right before the scene occurs
So this is where the problem is coming from: you have set your stats to 1000 while the other characters are within normal ranges, so any time you provoke lust damage on Claw she immediately reaches orgasm, every turn. However, there are two sex scenes in that event that require Claw's lust to be under 75% or 55% at the end of the turn to progress, because it is intended to represent a slow burn. It would be best if you toned down your stats for one day, so that you could experience that story event as it's intended.

Nonetheless, I have updated version 0.3.18 Free ( ) and the two latest Supporter versions on Patreon so that you can finish those two scenes if Claw has reached orgasm anyway.

I have found another error in your save where Nash is counted as an "ega Char" of yours even though you have no special relationship at the moment. This is most visible because you prevents you from seeing your status screen, but it may provoke other issues. Did you artificially alter especial relationships in any way? If you didn't, there's another bug I have to identify and fix. Also, were you playing on version 0.3.18 or 0.3.19?

Thanks a lot for the save, that makes debugging far faster.

Reactions: ffive

Shazam55

Jun 30, 2018
So this is where the problem is coming from: you have set your stats to 1000 while the other characters are within normal ranges, so any time you provoke lust damage on Claw she immediately reaches orgasm, every turn. However, there are two sex scenes in that event that require Claw's lust to be under 75% or 55% at the end of the turn to progress, because it is intended to represent a slow burn. It would be best if you toned down your stats for one day, so that you could experience that story event as it's intended.

Nonetheless, I have updated version 0.3.18 Free ( ) and the two latest Supporter versions on Patreon so that you can finish those two scenes if Claw has reached orgasm anyway.

I have found another error in your save where Nash is counted as an "ega Char" of yours even though you have no special relationship at the moment. This is most visible because you prevents you from seeing your status screen, but it may provoke other issues. Did you artificially alter especial relationships in any way? If you didn't, there's another bug I have to identify and fix. Also, were you playing on version 0.3.18 or 0.3.19?

Thanks a lot for the save, that makes debugging far faster.

The only thing I modified are the stats themselves, I haven't touched any of the special relationships and the Version I was playing on was the public 0.3.18

thanks for the help I'll tone down the stats on that and run it through

Asswecant1231

Sep 24, 2020
How can the enemy evade my every attack and hit me every time even I have a higher agility stat? Also what does the green and red stat mean in the stat menu? They are different from the true skill level

DeepInteractivity

Game Developer
Mar 16, 2020
How can the enemy evade my every attack and hit me every time even I have a higher agility stat?
Whether attacks hit or fail are based on dice rolls, so you might be fairly unlucky, but realistically speaking, you aren't going to always be getting the shorter end of the stick. Do also keep in mind that the hit rate of many attacks isn't based on agility: most magical attacks are more dependent on will, perception plays a smaller role in most attacks, etc. Your next question is also relevant.

Also what does the green and red stat mean in the stat menu? They are different from the true skill level
What you call the true skill level is the base stat, but it is subject to modifiers. If you are hit by freeze feet, you will see that your base agility is shown between parenthesis, and a red number next to it will show its current value in a red color, as it's been currently lowered. A green value means it's been increased above its base value.

Granberia

Mar 14, 2017
How can the enemy evade my every attack and hit me every time even I have a higher agility stat? Also what does the green and red stat mean in the stat menu? They are different from the true skill level
There really isn't any mystery to it. The descriptions for each skill tell you exactly how evasion and damage are determined and the dice roll calculation for evasion are shown in a (dice rolls)+(Your bonus total)-(their bonus total) vs 50 format.
You'll notice that agility has very minor contribution or outright isn't a factor in over half of your skills.

tardford

Feb 26, 2019
How do I change Sexual prefs. after I set them first time? Also the writing in this game is surprisingly great.

chmo45645

Oct 10, 2022
Is there code for newer version can be found?
DeepInteractivity, I'm huge fan of your writing, but you don't have to do both coding and writing I think. This numbers micromanagement can drive insane anyone.
Anyway, good luck, have a quick recovery. Hopefully you will be fine soon.

DeepInteractivity

Game Developer
Mar 16, 2020
How do I change Sexual prefs. after I set them first time?
The sexual preferences menu is a one-time option. Once you've set them, they evolve naturally the same as any other character's, mainly increasing when related actions are used in the same turn the character receives an orgasm during sex scenes. There are also some specific actions with small modifiers to sex preferences, iirc some battle demands change the preferences for domination and submission on involved characters.

Also the writing in this game is surprisingly great.
Thanks!

Is there code for newer version can be found?
DeepInteractivity, I'm huge fan of your writing, but you don't have to do both coding and writing I think. This numbers micromanagement can drive insane anyone.
I update the GitHub code for the newest public version. It's entirely possible that I forgot to update it for the latest one.

When I was feeling better, I was entirely capable of delivering both some story and expansion of the code in each update, or at least make considerable advances in either area. Unfortunately the income of the game doesn't really support two full incomes for the two of us already working on it, let alone a third.

Thanks a lot. I'm back to work already against my doctor's recommendation, although I'm going to try and take things easy for the time being.

DeepInteractivity

Game Developer
Mar 16, 2020
New free update just released, thanks a lot for your patience.

The intimacy mechanic opens a path to solve wants expressed by some players (such as exclusive relationships), although the specific relationship types that will use it to its full potential will later. Another minor feature, getting information about AI strategies during conversations, should also solve some frustrations regarding apparently strange behavior. , and you can .

Enjoy the weekend!

Orphanus

Oct 25, 2019
New free update just released, thanks a lot for your patience.

The intimacy mechanic opens a path to solve wants expressed by some players (such as exclusive relationships), although the specific relationship types that will use it to its full potential will later. Another minor feature, getting information about AI strategies during conversations, should also solve some frustrations regarding apparently strange behavior. , and you can .

Enjoy the weekend!
Wonderful, time to jump back into the game, been waiting for that addition to make it to public & it was quite hard to hold out on diving into all the stuff you added since the last time I did a "full" playthrough. :D

4.00 star(s) 25 Votes