3.40 star(s) 20 Votes

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
Tips (12 Currently):
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The music in the ice level cracks me up. I don't think I've ever heard a more poorly matched song in a game before. You're fighting for your life against some rape monsters: "And now, time for some surf rock classics", lmao. I thought I left open some stream tab or something that was playing that at first. I think I have to mute it, it's actually distracting me it's so awkward.

A big issue I had with the game are the talent unlocks. Requiring you to play each girl a shit ton to unlock their talents instead of allowing players to play who they want to play was a poor move on the devs part imo. For example, I really like Hilde, but I haven't used her in forever because her first 3 unlocks were easy compared to the rest of the girls. I've been stuck using the other 3 just trying to get all the talents unlocked since they can't survive the high difficulty maps without them. It feels like I shouldn't use Hilde until I finish the other talent unlocks because it's wasting runs I could be unlocking shit with the other girls. Frederica is an ass about that especially because she not only has absurd talent requirements, but grinds money better, it's like they were trying to force us to use her 90% of the time. I hope they fix that shit for a potential sequel. Uniqueness among the girls is fine, but not to the point of making people feel like they have to play certain girls over others.

Just let me use my AI waifu, dammit.

Last edited:

tseug

Dec 24, 2019
Just finished, taken ~35h to complete. After that the game give you 'free mode' in which you can start from scratch once again except all talents will be opened.

Unpack folder in "C:\Users\YourUserName\AppData\LocalLow\DefaultCompany\" if you want completed save for CG/stories/ending.

Last edited:

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
Yeah this game really needs some balancing. For starters, the options at level up should probably have at least one option that's guaranteed to be a weapon/accessory you've already picked up. Pretty sure surviving the first 10 minutes on hard difficulty on normal/hard maps is complete rng. Getting old having to restart half a dozen times to get a chance to succeed because I can't evolve a weapon fast enough most the time. It's like the devs didn't playtest what their game was like once you start unlocking new shit and the pool of weapons/accessories becomes much bigger. The total rng is fine with the base unlocks, but mid way through weapon/accessory unlocks it makes the game pretty shitty.

I've already mentioned my issue with the game trying to force us to use certain girls (Especially Fredrica) a shit ton over allowing us to use who we want above as well. Unlocks shouldn't be tied to using specific girls dozens of times. Once or twice, sure, that's reasonable, but most the current missions are shit. Fredrica also shouldn't farm gold better than the other girls. That type of shit should be tied to global improvements. Let people play the girls they want to play, Vamp Survivors and Holocure handled that better. I actually initially liked Frederica, but now I despise her because of how often I've felt it necessary to use her. Her unlock conditions for her talents are ludicrous and it feels like a waste to use other girls since she farms so much better.

There's also a little bug where the minimap will show items on it that don't exist. My games also freezes for about a second anytime a new wave of enemies spawns, even though the game runs fine normally. A million enemies on screen and thousands of bullets and effects going: Zero lag/fps drop. A few enemies spawn on the screen: total freeze for 1-2 seconds, lol. I wonder how common that is and if it could be improved.

This is one of those games that could easily be much better with some rather minor tweaks. Mostly just needs some slight changes to the rng and to tie more of the upgrades to global improvements instead of specific girl improvements. I hope the devs are still working on it and consider that kind of stuff.

Last edited:

tseug

Dec 24, 2019
There's also a little bug where the minimap will show items on it that don't exist.
I usually fixed that bug by reopening the map twice when I wanted to find a gravity rune.

The most annoying thing about this game is the balance of weapons. We only have two OP weapons and others that are left far behind in terms of effectiveness.

Reactions: FruitSmoothie

starkurt

Oct 23, 2017
So what is "perfect ending" any one achieved it ? Or it's just ending cg with group photo and group pregnancy art ?

starkurt

Oct 23, 2017
OMG it's such a bs, u finish the game and it just wipes all your efforts, u don't even have save before your last exploration. It gives you free mode, and says go make everything again from the scratch. If I would knew I've at least opened up all hero talents I could.

Rayynn

Jul 14, 2018
hi hi,
got a problem on this game, every time i try to play, char shoot and at the first enemy hit everything get blocked (shooting and monster bugs) until i move so far away from the enemy it despawn so i can't kill any enemy nor advance in the game, any way to solve it?

ATAMANinForeST

Mar 26, 2022
Guys, help with the bug, the bullet hits the enemy and the counter winds up the kills to infinity while the enemies generally stop paying attention to me and the main heroine stops shooting

3.40 star(s) 20 Votes