3.40 star(s) 20 Votes

kumarin

Feb 19, 2022
someone know how delete or reset the cg progress? i wanna unlock all the cg by myself....
May be "%LocalAppData%Low\DefaultCompany\universe_treasure\" folder's
  • record_data0_release.es3
  • storage_index_release.es3
  • user_data0_release.es3
One of above.

Reactions: darkhentai

tseug

Dec 24, 2019
I have this weird bug, when a character shoots a rocket and it hits an enemy, the enemy would just die over and over again for some reason and the sound bugs out on repeat as well. Not only that but if any enemy hits the PC, then she starts to take damage infinitely and eventually dies from pretty much just one hit. Its on v 2.3 of the game.
Anybody has that as well?
When you in combat press F10 and you probably will see spam of such messages:
"format exception input string was not in a correct format"
Means devs grows their hands from ass.

Last edited:

Blurglurg

May 6, 2018
Is the translation on the Steam release any less awful than what the screenshots in the original post showed?

KingBea

Jul 26, 2017
I have survived through the time many times, but it feels like I have no progress? Like how do you progress it just says to rescue your team. Any help would be appreciated

tseug

Dec 24, 2019
Is the translation on the Steam release any less awful than what the screenshots in the original post showed?
It's readable and better than mtl.

Like how do you progress it just says to rescue your team. Any help would be appreciated
On each part or map (east/west north/south north) one specific location with teammate, you need play ~5-7 mins till message appear and then follow yellow arrow.

Is there an in-game way to check what you need to evolve each weapon?
Each weapon paired with specific passive. You can check in "Arsenal" which one you have, passive for every weapon should be in third row under weapon, except two last weapons.

Last edited:

Sub-T

Nov 9, 2021
I still don't get how you're supposed to play, even on easy it's still too difficult because it gets to a point were enemies spawn that move faster than you and hit you from behind that even your rear facing attacks don't kill so you just die. Getting to the yellow markers just says something like "too many enemies around and they all need to be defeated" yet they never stop spawning

DudeBro79

Jun 8, 2020
I still don't get how you're supposed to play, even on easy it's still too difficult because it gets to a point were enemies spawn that move faster than you and hit you from behind that even your rear facing attacks don't kill so you just die. Getting to the yellow markers just says something like "too many enemies around and they all need to be defeated" yet they never stop spawning
Consider movement speed upgrades or look into the special weapon combos.

The yellow markers highlight a building that usually spawns a boss that you need to kill. The boss is highlighted in green.

imjustamemer

Oct 2, 2019
Getting to the yellow markers just says something like "too many enemies around and they all need to be defeated" yet they never stop spawning
Basically once you get to the yellow marker, you can see some building, the heroine says the same repeating phrase and a green monster spawns. Once you kill it, visit the building and get some long-term upgrade.
I'm still not sure, but game makes me believe that you actually have to survive till the end of whichever timer you've set (10/20/30 min mark) to take those upgrades with you.

MIC132

May 14, 2018
Each weapon paired with specific passive. You can check in "Arsenal" which one you have, passive for every weapon should be in third row under weapon, except two last weapons.
Better than nothing, but I assume no in-run way other than taking a screenshot or remembering, then? I ask since most of those type of games show it in some way, at least after you do a specific evolution once.

3.40 star(s) 20 Votes