3.40 star(s) 20 Votes
Feb 5, 2018
Does difficulty change the cost of character upgrades? I feel they are way too expensive in general. I think the weapon/perk rng screen becomes annoying really quick. I wish it could be faster and more streamlined, because of how many you will be opening throughout the entirety of the game. Another thing I've noticed, the "BIO Artillery" feel weaker when you combine it and it goes from 4 to 1 missiles. I think it's because they stack and 4 smaller is better than the big 1, I've lost some games because of this sudden lose in power.

But I really like this game despite the remarks. I've been playing it a ton since I discovered it.

Edit: I almost forgot, the red hair/shield babe(I play her most) is spamming 1 voice line when attacked. This also becomes annoying quick and I don't even know what she is saying. Personally I would prefer if they just did some small basic noises when hit, like "ouch!", "argh!", etc.

Last edited:

Yuriski

Dec 26, 2017
The only thing you can do is lose the game by having all the girls go monster dick crazy, and you can then restart with all the research points
So, not only do you have to lose to see any scenes, you also get punished for losing?

kumarin

Feb 19, 2022
Cheat plugin for game ver 2.4 above.
Game is using Unity 2021.3 + il2cpp.
use #679 (latest)
if you want to MTL, use the plugin.

Install BepInEx BE and extract cheat plugin to BepInEx\plugins\

Cheats : (Universe_Treasure_cheats_net6.dll) v1.0.1
  • F1 : HP Max (999999) toggle. (but sometime not work?)
  • F2 : Atk Max toggle. (one shot one kill ?)
  • F3 : Battle Coin + 1k
  • F4 : Collect Exp items
  • F5 : Win a game. (return to base)
Functions are built-in for test(for dev). I'm just use it.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

loka224

Oct 10, 2018
So i don't know what to think of the game.

The gameplay itself is not bad, but damn, 30 real life minutes missions, just to lose at 1 or 2 minute left because of the stupid amount of mobs at the end, and you can't upgrade your weapons anymore.

Plus your punished for losing.

Well, i guess this game is not for me, too bad i like the artsyle.

fregreger

Apr 28, 2018
Tipz for beating on Hard (might as well, since there's not much else to beat off to in this game):

charlie-sheen-winning.gif

-the pink haired girl is the one you want to rescue first. This opens the upgrade shop. As of 1.2, she gets the extra gene evolution upgrade. This is a bug - the blue haired girl (four leaves) should get it instead. For now level the pink bitch first. Extra xp would make the jump between suckhood and "kill everything on the screen afk" much easier.

-You want to max a weapon to level 8 as soona s possible . Look at the pdf that comes with the game - it lists the weapon/support slot combinations for upgrading to a superweapon. Once you have the level 8 weapon + its slot, run up to a cube dropped by an elite monster.

-What are some good starting weapons? I like the machine gun because it allows you to clear enemies in front as you try to kite or run away. The floating turret upgrades into sick gatling drones. And the missile sucks ass - but it can be upgarded at level 10 to the most broken weapon in the game the storm missile. Avoid the large caliber artilery - haven't figured out how to upgrade it yet, if anyone knows, please tell us.

-in the beginning focus on collecting extra evolution points and diff weapons/supports. This means 20 minute missions, which are much easier to survive. Once you have opened at least 4/4 slots on your girl, you can begin to farm easy maps for half an hour

-You will need at least 3 superweapons to clear out normal locations and probably 4 to clear out hard (ice levels) at 30 minutes
-speed is the first thing you want to max on any character. The faster you are the faster you pick up those blue balls.

-the koodere black girl (as in black hair, too bad there's no feisty BBW girl in this game) is the best girl, due to damage stacking upgrades. There's no point in investing into health or armor when nothing can even get close.

-the blonde muscle girl starts off as shit, easily the worst girl, but she can get a whopping 10 damage reduction (6 from suit upgrades + 4 from special skill), not counting the armor support slot. You will need to invest heavily into her if you want to make her stand out.

HD HD

Jan 28, 2018
Tipz for beating on Hard
Don't take the "dragon eye thing" unless you want to be sodomized.

Super missile is overpower
Super shotgun is overpower
A+B Bomb Drone is overpower (but stop working on max lvl)
Green missile is trash.

moned

Sep 16, 2017
My game actually freeze every 1 minute mark or when large group of enemies spawn...is this normal for you guys too ?
I notice that the first runthrough of a level it does that. It seems to be that the game hitches when it loads a new enemy type. Usually if you play the level again it won't freeze up.

Reactions: Rogulair

MistyMatchaMagarita

May 3, 2022
SIDE NOTE
you actually need to grab the CORRECT passive module in order to unlock the superweapon during the fight
take gatling drone for example it's the gene absorption
and void sword with cooldown reduction

Reactions: Madlaxy

Yuriski

Dec 26, 2017
This game features some of the weirdest design decisions I have ever seen.

Let's take a type of game (horde survival), take out the whole point of these games (being rogue-lite) and then make it a h-game where you only see scenes when you lose, but also punish the player for losing.

• Haha
Reactions: Lurkersaurus

Kewatsu

Oct 31, 2020
if you press wasd along with keyboard in same direction it speeds up or walking, i dont think its intended tho.

3.40 star(s) 20 Votes