• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

atrebor68

Aug 26, 2020
Ok, the game is good, but I have the impression now I'm playing another game. The first girlfriend (name ?) disappeared, the investigation idem, Roxy story is ok, the blonde girl didn' t became a HOT girl (shame) and in this chapter Her should be the girl in the bedroom banged !
I don't know what's happening and I can't follow the flow the story :confused:

Reactions: lyric123

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
MC is helping people and reaping the rewards: new banging car, fkk buddies left and right,
practice buddies all over the place, girls happy to have him throbb them .. enjoy this game life!

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
A heads-up.

Ok, I'm being serious now... for real, I'm not joking. This is regarding any saves you made while playing Update15 (v0.9.0) basic or extended, modded or unmodded (doesn't matter). There is a massive amount of changes in the script... 621 to be exact. With that amount of changes the odds of your save being in a location that wasn't changed is... well, you do the math as it's much lower than normal.

What this means is that RenPy will do it's best to "rollback" to find a safe place to actually load your save in it's coded opinion. This may or may not work. That's it in a nutshell, no need for me to take you further in the weeds than that.

I only post this so folks don't start pointing fingers in any one direction without knowing what's really going on. Almost the entire previous update has been rewritten with the amount of dialogue edits made. Don't get mad at the dev, just load a save prior to Update15 or (my best completely biased advice) wait for the mod update and start from scratch so you get to experience all the new features. Yeah, I know, that was a shameless plug.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Any patch form v0.9.5 Basic to extended?
Generally speaking the only patches like that are if a compressor does them. Many folks simply wait for and play only extended versions. I could be wrong but I don't recall ever having an official basic to extended patch as that would be a waste of time for the dev. Fap (who is currently compressing everything as normal for this VN) might do something so keep your eyes peeled for the compressed info post when it drops... but don't hold your breath. The most likely patch would be from 090E to 095E but that's just a guess on my part.

Soucer

Donor
Nov 1, 2019
Generally speaking the only patches like that are if a compressor does them. Many folks simply wait for and play only extended versions. I could be wrong but I don't recall ever having an official basic to extended patch as that would be a waste of time for the dev. Fap (who is currently compressing everything as normal for this VN) might do something so keep your eyes peeled for the compressed info post when it drops... but don't hold your breath. The most likely patch would be from 090E to 095E but that's just a guess on my part.
Patch (If you have UoP v0.9.0/v0.9.5 Basic or v0.9.0 Extended)
Wouldnt this be what they are requesting, by the way this was stated on Patreon it seems the 95E Patch can be used to go from 90 Basic to 95 Extended or 95 Basic to 95 Extended or even 90 Extended to 95 Extended, unless I'm reading it wrong?

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Wouldnt this be what they are requesting, by the way this was stated on Patreon it seems the 95E Patch can be used to go from 90 Basic to 95 Extended or 95 Basic to 95 Extended or even 90 Extended to 95 Extended, unless I'm reading it wrong?
Well, not really. Think of this scenario: A patch that contains ONLY the scripts and images that are in E that are not in B. That particular scenario would be of no service to a prior version update since it would be missing the B content of the latest. Etc, etc. In other words is all depends on what's included in said patch. At some point a patch is no longer a patch but rather the whole enchilada. Make sense?

Soucer

Donor
Nov 1, 2019
Well, not really. Think of this scenario: A patch that contains ONLY the scripts and images that are in E that are not in B. That particular scenario would be of no service to a prior version update since it would be missing the B content of the latest. Etc, etc. In other words is all depends on what's included in said patch. At some point a patch is no longer a patch but rather the whole enchilada. Make sense?
Yeah I understand what you are saying, makes sense, I guess it would just depend on what is in said E patch if it contains B and E or just E as you mentioned.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Yeah I understand what you are saying, makes sense, I guess it would just depend on what is in said E patch if it contains B and E or just E as you mentioned.
Indeed. And also think that most folks that have access to E don't generally have an issue waiting 24-48 hours to play an update, hence they don't ever DL or use their access to B... they just wait for E to drop. Again, everyone's different, I get it. Just know that most E pledgers could care less about B.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
FWIW I was going to look at the scripts in this but looked at my alternatives instead. That might be something for you which can go from B to E... or wait to see what the compressed supplier submits.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
so am i the only one here that hit this spot ... it takes place during that raffle event ... what the fuck do i do ??????

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
You download again and start from the beginning, because the new 0.9.5 xtended update out yesterday
changed 600+ variables all throughout this game, here you go:
[VN] [Ren'Py] University of Problems [v0.9.5 Extended] [DreamNow] [OS@4.39GB, MQ, MyRepack-YAC]

Original size: 4.39GB
MyRepack-YAC size: 1.3GB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

PC = / WorkUpload / PixelDrain
Tutorial on how to create MacOS build.

Notice: Use below link if you have my previous repack (v0.9.0 Basic/Extended or v0.9.5 Basic), you can find it here.
Update Only v0.9.5 Extended (MyRepack-YAC) = WorkUpload / PixelDrain

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Its already included in the repack but if you want just the Official Guide v0.9.5 check in attachments below.

Click LIKE (y) if you find my post useful :geek:
so am i the only one here that hit this spot ... it takes place during that raffle event ... what the fuck do i do ??????
hmmm something wrong here ... i have no idea how to get past this screen :unsure:
I was stuck at the same picture above. After restarting the game i could get a few pictures further. But a lof of messages pop up:
IOError: Couldn't find file 'images/fr3/fr3_backyard_base.jpg'.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Tomomasa

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
A heads-up.

Ok, I'm being serious now... for real, I'm not joking. This is regarding any saves you made while playing Update15 (v0.9.0) basic or extended, modded or unmodded (doesn't matter). There is a massive amount of changes in the script... 621 to be exact. With that amount of changes the odds of your save being in a location that wasn't changed is... well, you do the math as it's much lower than normal.

What this means is that RenPy will do it's best to "rollback" to find a safe place to actually load your save in it's coded opinion. This may or may not work. That's it in a nutshell, no need for me to take you further in the weeds than that.

I only post this so folks don't start pointing fingers in any one direction without knowing what's really going on. Almost the entire previous update has been rewritten with the amount of dialogue edits made. Don't get mad at the dev, just load a save prior to Update15 or (my best completely biased advice) wait for the mod update and start from scratch so you get to experience all the new features. Yeah, I know, that was a shameless plug.
First Sancho thank you for all that you do! For this VN and all the others.
So given all the issues I've been patiently waiting for the extended version in the hope that everything will have been corrected. Simple question: If I DL 9.5 extended should I expect that my 9.0 extended saves won't load and I'll need to start from scratch? If so will the mod handle all the changes so that I have a shot at a clean run through?

Love this VN and I'm willing to do a full replay if that is likely to be successful.
Thanks for any opinion or information you are willing to share.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
First Sancho thank you for all that you do! For this VN and all the others.
So given all the issues I've been patiently waiting for the extended version in the hope that everything will have been corrected. Simple question: If I DL 9.5 extended should I expect that my 9.0 extended saves won't load and I'll need to start from scratch? If so will the mod handle all the changes so that I have a shot at a clean run through?

Love this VN and I'm willing to do a full replay if that is likely to be successful.
Thanks for any opinion or information you are willing to share.
Thank you for the kind words. The short answer is to see here I just posted. I purposely built the hardest way to update to v0.9.5E just to prove that once the mod is hooked in you're good to go. Further updates coming but I won't be much longer.

Reactions: UncleFredo

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
old save v 8,5 don't work any help...
I'm currently loading saves as far back as Oct of last year with no issue while finalizing the mod. Try another save. I've tried dozens without a failure yet but maybe I'm a lucky SOB.

Edit: Scratch that... I'm loading fine from Feb of last year and still going back...

4.30 star(s) 196 Votes