Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
Americans should not about beer, just like europeans should not talk about guns.
You realize the overwhelming majority of Americans came here from Europe, right? I'm pretty sure those of us with Germanic ancestry (as well as the Irish) know a thing or two about beer - some breweries just have to tone it down for all of those descended from the English. ;)

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
Is it just me or anyone have the same problems...the game keep crashing..cant even get to the menus..or play
Never had the problem. What platform? How much RAM do you have available? Are you running the game by itself, or do you have other RAM hogs running as well?

You may also want to try to reinstall if none of those things pop as being a likely contributing factor.

Reactions: kohunronin

fifo5310

Feb 25, 2018

[News] Dev's blog #57
Hey there!
The Basic version is being proofread. This will take some time, so I couldn't give you an exact release date for v1.1.0 in early access. But I hope that I'll be able to publish it in November.
1) Events:
  • 1 big event with Rachel
  • 1 small and 1 big event with Sara
  • 1 event with Nikki
  • 1 event with Kim (2 paths)
  • 1 event with Sasha
  • 1 event with Yuki
  • 1 event with Ashley
2) Renders and animations:
  • 1202 renders and 8 animations are ready
As I wrote earlier, this update turned out to be larger than usual (it's almost twice the size of a good old regular monthly update). So I hope this will be worthy compensation for the fact that in December I'm taking a break from working on the next update.
Now I'm currently working on the Extended version. 3 animations, a couple of renders, and some dialogues are ready (this is about 20% of the work that I have to do). According to the , Kim and Sasha got one extra event each.
Most likely, the Extended version will be available only in early December.
1) First of all, I remind you that there will be a billing pause in December, which means current patrons won't be charged in December. But that pause won't be exactly from December 1 to January 1 like it was before because after I switched my page to the subscription billing model system*, the rules for a billing pause also changed.
Now the pause doesn't start from the 1st of the next month, but immediately from the day I hit the "Pause" button. This is quite inconvenient for me and for you too, I suppose. But this's the rule of Patreon. Therefore, I decided that the pause will start:
  • (CET) (UTC +1) at about 1 pm on November 29
  • (PST) (UTC -8) at about 4 am on November 29
  • (EST) (UTC-5) at about 7 am on November 29
  • (IST) (UTC+5:30) at about 5:30 pm on November 29
  • (KST/JST) (UTC+9) at about 9 pm on November 29
and it will end at the same hour on December 29. Since most of you are charged at the beginning of the month, next time you will pay only in the first days of January.
If your billing cycle falls, for example, on the 28th, and now you are worried that you will be charged right before the start of the pause, then don't worry, this is normal. You won't be overcharged because on December 28 (your next billing cycle) the billing pause will still be active, so you won't be charged on this day and you'll also get your free month, just a little later than the others. That is, one free month will be given to all patrons who will have a membership at the start of the pause and won't cancel it until their next billing cycle (if you pay on the 1st, then you need to wait until November 1. If you pay on the 28th, then you need to wait until December 28. Your free month will start from that day).
* I mean, now you are charged on the day you join, and then monthly on that same date, and not on the first day of the month as before.
2) Also, after I switched my page to the subscription billing model system*, new patrons won't be able to sign in while my page is paused from November 29 to December 29 (at least this is what is stated in the Patreon Help Center)
Again, this is the rule of Patreon and I can't do anything about it. Therefore, if you want to get access to paid content or just support me, then you will be able to join me only after December 29, when the pause ends, or before November 29, when the pause starts.
Patrons who will have a membership when the pause starts will be able to change their tier in December without any limitations.
3) In December, towards the end of the year, I'll release a special update with several special events (Anniversary event(s), Christmas/New Year's Eve event(s), and maybe something else). It will be available to everyone on the day of release.
4) I hope that I can find time to redesign my Patreon page. I also plan to make some changes to the support tiers (reduce the price of some of them, add some new benefits, and so on).
5) All December custom renders, polls, and news posts will be available to all patrons. Access to the Extended version and the walkthrough will be the same as always.
I may have forgotten to mention something here, so stay tuned.
Best wishes,
Dream Now

4.30 star(s) 198 Votes